Burt's Bees Radiance Serum uploaded by Danielle O.Burt's Bees Radiance Serum uploaded by Danielle O.Burt's Bees Radiance Serum uploaded by Danielle O.

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees® Radiance Serum.
With royal jelly.
99.86% natural.
Naturally Products Association Certified. see more...

• does it irritate the skin at all?2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product you get worth the price?1 Answers
  • I have always read that women should use a serum in their skin rout...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Great product and does what it claims to do but it's a little bit overpriced for its results." in 1 review
  • "I have been a fan for Burts bees for a long time and had just started using their anti aging line." in 1 review
  • "Helps really well with dry skin in my face" in 1 review
  • "Makes my skin smooth and soft." in 1 review
Leslie z.
Leslie z.
Somerset, NJ
My favorite serum! Not too oily once applied on skin and smells really good. I've tried many serums and this is my best pick
Beste K.
Beste K.
Downingtown, PA
Review for: Radiance Multi-Vitamin Serum 45 oz
This prpduct broke me out and also left s gery sticky residue on my skin. I usually first wash ,y face use a Serum and then do my make up and with this product underneath my face looked like a cracked dirt road. Not the best product by burts bees..
Tania A.
Tania A.
Review for: Radiance Multi-Vitamin Serum 45 oz
Love this! Super hydrating. I use this before moisturizer and it leaves my skin looking glowy and feeling nourished. I also love that the ingredients are natural. Definitely recommend this for anyone looking to try out a new serum.
Jasmin V.
Jasmin V.
fresno
Review for: Radiance Multi-Vitamin Serum 45 oz
This is a great serum!! I put it on every other day when I'm not wearing make up and it just ties my "lazy look" , but over all it's a ver great product
lizz c.
lizz c.
Wellness Guru Expert
Burt's bees is amazing and I really enjoyed this serum, it's kinda hard to find in stores though
Katie O.
Katie O.
Yet another great product from an amazing company. Butts bees once again does not disappoint
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
I love Burt's Bees products. I bought this to try and won't go back to anything else !
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Las Vegas, NV
Oh la la!! Feels so nice and defiantly does what it says! My skin loves it and it part of my daily regime!
Josie K.
Josie K.
Luck, WI
This stuff is good! I have been a fan for Burt's bees for a long time and had just started using their anti aging line. This is packed with natural ingredients and is effective as well! My skin looks more radiant after using this for a week!
Saphire Z.
Saphire Z.
Baraboo, WI
Anything Burt's Bees is a win. They have such high quality all-natural products, there's really nothing to say no to.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Woodstock, GA
Is this product good for people with acne?
Mikayla m.
Mikayla m.
Wilkes Barre, PA
does it irritate the skin at all?
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
I have always read that women should use a serum in their skin routine. what is the purpose? What is special about this one?
Aida M.
Aida M.
Bellport, NY
Does Burt's bee's sell hair care products?
Jonahs J.
Jonahs J.
Is the amount of product you get worth the price?