Burt's Bees Radiance Serum uploaded by Danielle O.Burt's Bees Radiance Serum uploaded by Danielle O.Burt's Bees Radiance Serum uploaded by Danielle O.

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Radiance Serum Is Formulated With Licorice Root Extract, Moisturizing Glycerin And Royal Jelly For A Softer, Smoother Complexion. It's A Lightweight Serum That Helps Enhance Skin's Natural Radiance While Reducing The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles. This Skin Radiance Serum Is Free Of Parabens, Phthalates And Petrochemicals. Royal Jelly Is One Of Nature's Most Nourishing Substances, Packed With Eight Amino Acids, And Vitamins A, C, D And E, As Well As Multiple B-vitamins. Use This 99.9 Percent Natural Serum As Part Of The Burt's Bees Radiance Natural Skin Care Regimen. Put The Power Of Nature To Work For Your Skin With Burt's Bees Serum. This Product Is Not Tested On Animals, Which Makes It A Cruelty-free Option For Your Beauty Regimen. The Packaging Is Made Mostly From Recycled Material So You Can Make An Environmentally Responsible Choice For Your Home.

Burt's Bees Radiance Serum:

• Cruelty-free Formula
  • High Percentage Of Recycled Content
  • Apply 2 Or 3 Drops To Your Palm, Then Rub Into Your Skin
  • Compact Bottle Is Easy To Take With You On The Go

Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Royal Jelly, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Glucose, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Chloride, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Caramel.

Instructions:

Place 2-3 Drops In Palm Of Hand. Apply To Clean Skin, Smoothing Over Face And Neck

• does it irritate the skin at all?2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product you get worth the price?1 Answers
  • I have always read that women should use a serum in their...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I have been a fan for Burts bees for a long time and had just started using their anti aging line." in 1 review
  • "Great product and does what it claims to do but it's a little bit overpriced for its results." in 1 review
  • "Makes my skin smooth and soft." in 1 review
Kelsey A.
Saginaw
This serum didn’t really work for me at all. I have extremely dry skin and it would be great for about 2 hours and then I would have flakes peeling off my face again. There is a very light smell and it goes on clear even though it’s yellow in the vial. It would probably work great for someone with combo skin.
Danielle S.
Ocala
I don’t think this product actually does anything to improve the appearance or texture of my skin other than that it makes me look shiny. For that reason I love it under make up! It’s sticky so it makes a pretty good base but it doesn’t do much to improve my skin.
Lara B.
Clifton, VA
I used this at night to hydrate my skin. It helped and made a big difference in the overall appearance of my skin, but it was a little too expensive for me. I loved the smell of this though, some people find it odd.
Andrea A.
LOVE THIS. It’s very reasonably priced and works great I see my face just bright up every time I put it on. I use it before bed and before putting my makeup on love it. Have bought many times and have recommended it to others!
Sean W.
Effectively and noticably brightened my skin and evened my skin tone but it does feel super oily upon initial application so it's definitely good for nighttime use so your skin has extra time to soak up the serum!
Christine L.
Diberville, MS
I love this . It gives u an iridescent glow with the first application. It's lightweight and non greased . My skin can breat an look beautiful. I just wish I could find it more often at the places u shoe... ulta, where u at???
Rachel S.
Ridgefield, CT
I love this stuff! I don’t use serum all the time but when I use this I swear my skin looks brighter and that my redness is reduced. Burt’s Bees is a great value brand that you can find in the drugstore. No need to pay high prices at a beauty boutique on some $$$$ serum. Give it a shot!
Beste K.
Downingtown, PA
This prpduct broke me out and also left s gery sticky residue on my skin. I usually first wash ,y face use a Serum and then do my make up and with this product underneath my face looked like a cracked dirt road. Not the best product by burts bees..
Tania A.
Love this! Super hydrating. I use this before moisturizer and it leaves my skin looking glowy and feeling nourished. I also love that the ingredients are natural. Definitely recommend this for anyone looking to try out a new serum.
Shana.
5/5 stars from me, this is truly amazing! A drugstore dupe for higher end serums but nontheless just as amazing. This serum is perfect for night time or as a base for under morning makeup! I am obsessed.
Elizabeth B.
Woodstock, GA
Is this product good for people with acne?
Aida M.
Bellport, NY
Does Burt's bee's sell hair care products?
Whitney S.
I have always read that women should use a serum in their skin routine. what is the purpose? What is special about this one?
Mikayla m.
Wilkes Barre, PA
does it irritate the skin at all?
Jonahs J.
Is the amount of product you get worth the price?