Burt's Bees Radiance Serum uploaded by Danielle O.Burt's Bees Radiance Serum uploaded by Danielle O.Burt's Bees Radiance Serum uploaded by Danielle O.

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Radiance Serum Is Formulated With Licorice Root Extract, Moisturizing Glycerin And Royal Jelly For A Softer, Smoother Complexion. It's A Lightweight Serum That Helps Enhance Skin's Natural Radiance While Reducing The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles. This Skin Radiance Serum Is Free Of Parabens, Phthalates And Petrochemicals. Royal Jelly Is One Of Nature's Most Nourishing Substances, Packed With Eight Amino Acids, And Vitamins A, C, D And E, As Well As Multiple B-vitamins. Use This 99.9 Percent Natural Serum As Part Of The Burt's Bees Radiance Natural Skin Care Regimen. Put The Power Of Nature To Work For Your Skin With Burt's Bees Serum. This Product Is Not Tested On Animals, Which Makes It A Cruelty-free Option For Your Beauty Regimen. The Packaging Is Made Mostly From Recycled Material So You Can Make An Environmentally Responsible Choice For Your Home.

Burt's Bees Radiance Serum:

• Cruelty-free Formula
  • High Percentage Of Recycled Content
  • Apply 2 Or 3 Drops To Your Palm, Then Rub Into Your Skin
  • Compact Bottle Is Easy To Take With You On The Go

Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Royal Jelly, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Glucose, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Chloride, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Caramel.

Instructions:

Place 2-3 Drops In Palm Of Hand. Apply To Clean Skin, Smoothing Over Face And Neck

• does it irritate the skin at all?2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product you get worth the price?1 Answers
  • I have always read that women should use a serum in their skin ro...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have been a fan for Burts bees for a long time and had just started using their anti aging line." in 1 review
  • "Makes my skin smooth and soft." in 1 review
  • "Great product and does what it claims to do but it's a little bit overpriced for its results." in 1 review
Sean W.
Effectively and noticably brightened my skin and evened my skin tone but it does feel super oily upon initial application so it's definitely good for nighttime use so your skin has extra time to soak up the serum!
Christine L.
Diberville, MS
I love this . It gives u an iridescent glow with the first application. It's lightweight and non greased . My skin can breat an look beautiful. I just wish I could find it more often at the places u shoe... ulta, where u at???
Beste K.
Downingtown, PA
This prpduct broke me out and also left s gery sticky residue on my skin. I usually first wash ,y face use a Serum and then do my make up and with this product underneath my face looked like a cracked dirt road. Not the best product by burts bees..
Tania A.
Love this! Super hydrating. I use this before moisturizer and it leaves my skin looking glowy and feeling nourished. I also love that the ingredients are natural. Definitely recommend this for anyone looking to try out a new serum.
Danielle O.
Elizabethton, TN
If your skin is dull this is the product to use. This gives your skin that natural glow and will bring skin back to life. This is a product I will always use. I seen results within the first day. Its not greasy and works on all skin types which is a bonus. I love the way my skin looks now. Highly recommend this product..
Josie K.
Star Prairie, WI
This stuff is good! I have been a fan for Burt's bees for a long time and had just started using their anti aging line. This is packed with natural ingredients and is effective as well! My skin looks more radiant after using this for a week!
Kellie B.
Lexington, KY
I may rewrite this review in a few days, but found this on sale and decided to try it. I was a little worried it would be heavy or greasy, but it is neither! Light, absorbs so quickly, and really smooths out my skin. So far, I really like it! No breakouts, just smooth skin that feels really hydrated.
Dee Dee K.
Winston Salem, NC
I don't think you can go wrong with many Burt's bees products. This product is no exception. It smooths my skin. Not greasy or oily. Makes my skin smooth and soft.
Jasmin V.
fresno
This is a great serum!! I put it on every other day when I'm not wearing make up and it just ties my "lazy look" , but over all it's a ver great product
Nicole P.
Lovely product! Very great price and high quality. One of my daily uses and personal favorites. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Elizabeth B.
Woodstock, GA
Is this product good for people with acne?
Aida M.
Bellport, NY
Does Burt's bee's sell hair care products?
Whitney S.
I have always read that women should use a serum in their skin routine. what is the purpose? What is special about this one?
Mikayla m.
Wilkes Barre, PA
does it irritate the skin at all?
Jonahs J.
Is the amount of product you get worth the price?