BY BURT'S BEES

• I like my skin to be very soft and dewy . Does this produ...1 Answers
Joanna G.
Atlanta
I use this every morning and afternoon and I love this product because it makes my skin glow and smooth . I personally do recommend this product if you want your skin to glow
Kaitlyn M.
Peabody, MA
I really like this, but I’m not in love with it. The one I bought was a little different and it came with a glass face lotion bottle that broke the first time it was dropped by accident. Other than that I would recommend.
Lisa C.
Victorville
Love all natural products an Burt's bees has so many to choose from plus you can find them just about anywhere you go. Love the hand balms an lip balms an moisturizers,
Claire B.
Warwick, RI
Having just started really taking care of my face, I was unsure what to buy first. So I got this kit to try out a few things. The products are top quality and so luxurious! The samples seemed small to me when I first received them, but you really only need a tiny amount of each product to get results. I'll be able to stretch out this little kit over months! I've also already noticed a change in the softness and even color of my face. I would definitely recommend this!
Melissa M.
Mascoutah, IL
I generally like Burt's bees products. I saw these kits and picked up a few for Xmas gifts, and one for myself. When I went to go use it, two of the products were completely dried up/empty. Was a real let down.
Chelsea M.
I love anything Burt's bees!!!!! Haven't found a bad product yet. I got this set around the holidays and I truly love it! I hope you can still buy it like this and don't have to buy everything separate cause it is a wonderful set.
Andrea A.
Los Angeles , CA
Nice kit to travel, I love using this brand is really hydrating and hands down is one of my favorite lipbalms. I really recommend it if you never tried it before.
Lia G.
This gives your skin such a nice glow when you use it: it's extremely effective and long lasting. My skin is always so much smoother than it used to be. I would certainly recommend it to others for a great skin product !
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
Love Burt's bees for their natural products that arnt harsh on my sensitive skin. I love their kits and this one in particular. Burt's bees is the best all around
Aleyah F.
Chattanooga, TN
I can't say enough how much I love Burt's. I live by their products these products never cease to amaze me each one surprisingly lives up to the expectations
Alfred T.
Los Angeles, Ca
I like my skin to be very soft and dewy . Does this product help with that ? Does it remove dryness ? Dark spots ? Or discoloration ? I been wanting to give it a try but im really unsure .

Amazon