BY BURT'S BEES

• I like my skin to be very soft and dewy . Does this product help ...1 Answers
Andrea A.
Los Angeles , CA
Nice kit to travel, I love using this brand is really hydrating and hands down is one of my favorite lipbalms. I really recommend it if you never tried it before.
lisa c.
Victorville
Love all natural products an Burt's bees has so many to choose from plus you can find them just about anywhere you go. Love the hand balms an lip balms an moisturizers,
Lia G.
This gives your skin such a nice glow when you use it: it's extremely effective and long lasting. My skin is always so much smoother than it used to be. I would certainly recommend it to others for a great skin product !
Claire B.
Warwick, RI
Having just started really taking care of my face, I was unsure what to buy first. So I got this kit to try out a few things. The products are top quality and so luxurious! The samples seemed small to me when I first received them, but you really only need a tiny amount of each product to get results. I'll be able to stretch out this little kit over months! I've also already noticed a change in the softness and even color of my face. I would definitely recommend this!
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
I generally like Burt's bees products. I saw these kits and picked up a few for Xmas gifts, and one for myself. When I went to go use it, two of the products were completely dried up/empty. Was a real let down.
Chelsea M.
I love anything Burt's bees!!!!! Haven't found a bad product yet. I got this set around the holidays and I truly love it! I hope you can still buy it like this and don't have to buy everything separate cause it is a wonderful set.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
Love Burt's bees for their natural products that arnt harsh on my sensitive skin. I love their kits and this one in particular. Burt's bees is the best all around
Aleyah F.
Chattanooga, TN
I can't say enough how much I love Burt's. I live by their products these products never cease to amaze me each one surprisingly lives up to the expectations
Amber H.
I have never tried any other products from Burt's bees besides the chapstick, but it is excellent so I cant wait to try other products!
Cindy G.
I love burst and bees. I mainly use their cuticle blam but all of their products are amazing. So natural to use and safe on anyone!
Alfred T.
Los Angeles, Ca
I like my skin to be very soft and dewy . Does this product help with that ? Does it remove dryness ? Dark spots ? Or discoloration ? I been wanting to give it a try but im really unsure .