BY BURT'S BEES

Remove dirt, oil and make-up to reveal a smoother, more radiant complexion with lightweight burt s bees radiance facial cleanser. This plant-based cream cleanser contains jojoba beads and a fruit acid complex to help encourage normal skin cell turnover. Infused with royal jelly, one of nature s most nourishing substances. Fed to the queen bee, royal jelly contains 8 essential amino acids, vitamins a, b1, b2, b6, c, d & e along with niacin and folic acid. It is the reason she lives 40 times longer and is 50% bigger than worker bees. In burt s bees radiance facial cleanser, it s the reason you ll get... see more...

• Haven't seen thia anywhere bfor, where can inget it at?? does i...3 Answers
  • Does this foam up at all? I'm looking for something that creates ...2 Answers
  • Is this an oil or water based cleanser?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Corrine B.
Corrine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not notice any major difference using this face wash. Royal jelly is a powerful exciting ingredient, but I don't think there is enough in here for me to notice a difference. After using several months my face just seems the same as it did with my precious face wash. This face wash is milky and creamy so it doesn't strip too much oil, which is good. To me it's just a more gentle face wash and not some exciting product to brighten your skin as it proclaims. P.S. I also used it with the toner and that didn't seem to do much either.

Pros:
Gentle for face,
Cleans with a nice milky texture,
Nice scent that is not too strong ,
More natural ingredients than typical chemical-laden products

Cons:
My face does not look radiant,
My face feels the same as it did before,
Doesn't help much with acne,
Doesn't seem to have enough Royal jelly to make a difference
Ariel J.
Ariel J.
Let me begin with, i hate cream cleansers. I hate them. They never make my skin feel clean. I get such bad build up, pores get big, my skin gets gross after 8hrs of make up... Imagine 12+ last night. Eeekkk!!!!
BUT THIS CLEANSER.
My mom got it for my birthday in June, i alternate it depending on the extra clean i want.
But it has removed majority of left over make-up, it has brighten my skin, make it a little more even. My pores looked smaller (could be from my daily routine) my skin is so much softer. Reduced my little acne i get on my chin and forehead. I love this so much.
Valentina C.
Valentina C.
Richmond, VA
I LOVE this facial cleanser. It is gentle enough that it does not make my skin feel super tight after washing but cleaning enough that my skin feels amazing after! I have been using it for over three years and I have only purchased it three times so even though it is a little bit costly, it is super worthy. I don't use a full pump though because half is more than enough.
Carene K.
Carene K.
High Point, NC
I'm not one to spend money on facial cleansers, however, a friend highly recommended this so I went ahead and purchased it. I've been using it for a few weeks now and my skin is noticeably cleaner, clearer- my makeup looks better, my skin feels better and looks more radiant. I highly recommend it. I use it almost every night to wash my face and neck, along with a toner.
Jonahs J.
Jonahs J.
I use this every single night year round, and I don't know what I would do without it. I think this is what started to help heal and improve my skin. I don't know if it makes my skin anymore "radiant" but it has definitely improved my skin health and helps with the oily parts of my face without over drying the more normal to dry parts of face.
destiny t.
destiny t.
I started using the Burt's Bees facial cleanser about 3 weeks ago and i really brightened up my skin, but i have noticed it doesn't help with my acne and i have combination skin so its difficult for me to find a good facial cleanser. I still would say if you don't have acne problems this would be good or people with sensitive skin :)
Bryscilla A.
Bryscilla A.
I've been using this face wash for a while now, almost a year, and I think it's amazing. I wake up really early so my skin usually looks dull, but when I wash my face with this face wash I always look bright. I just wish there was more product for the price.

P.s I have combination sensitive skin
Connie W.
Connie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great nondrying morning milky facial cleanser. Smells pleasant and doesn't lather a whole lot. Cleans off makeup pretty well but doesn't help with my blackheads. If it brightens my skin I don't see a huge difference. If you don't have easily clogged pores this is a great cleanser to try.
Georgina B.
Georgina B.
Athens, GA
This is one of my favorite face cleansers for dry skin! It foams up a little and gives your skin a fresh clean feeling that you don't get with other cleansers for dry skin. It is very gentle, perfect for everyday use.
Kaziah
Kaziah
Round Hill, VA
The best cleaner I've used, recently bought it bc the reviews were good. I use it twice a day and it always keeps my face fresh and clean!
amanda m.
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Haven't seen thia anywhere bfor, where can inget it at?? does it work good n what face type ?
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
El Cajon, CA
Does this foam up at all? I'm looking for something that creates a good amount of suds when used with my Clarisonic.
Marisa T.
Marisa T.
Odenton, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this an oil or water based cleanser?