BY BURT'S BEES

Remove dirt, oil and make-up to reveal a smoother, more radiant complexion with lightweight burt s bees radiance facial cleanser. This plant-based cream cleanser contains jojoba beads and a fruit acid complex to help encourage normal skin cell turnover. Infused with royal jelly, one of nature s most nourishing substances. Fed to the queen bee, royal jelly contains 8 essential amino acids, vitamins a, b1, b2, b6, c, d & e along with niacin and folic acid. It is the reason she lives 40 times longer and is 50% bigger than worker bees. In burt s bees radiance facial cleanser, it s the reason you ll get... see more...

• Haven't seen thia anywhere bfor, where can inget it at?? does i...3 Answers
  • Does this foam up at all? I'm looking for something that creates ...2 Answers
  • Is this an oil or water based cleanser?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had such high expectations for this. I loved the packaging, the pump is always awesome to have, it smelled sweet and clean and I was excited about the light formula. This stuff made me break out, those nasty, tender, under the skin breakouts. Maybe I didn't use it long enough for my skin to get adjusted, but I couldn't keep using it. I gave it to my brother and he said the same thing happened to him. So sad this didn't work for me. I love anything brightening.
Karis Y.
3. Very gental on my sensitive acne prone skin, most all cleansers break me out
4. Paraben free and over 97% natural
5. Non-drying
6. Light frangrance that sometimes cannot even be detected
7. Priced at $10-$13 depending on where you buy it. Expensive for a Drug store cleanser but a freaking STEAL for a department one!
8. Lots of skin friendly ingredients!
Irina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Burt’s Bees cleanser has a smooth texture and it feels so good on the skin. It helps that it’s natural without harsh chemicals. Like the pump on it - easy to use.
Haylie K.
North Liberty, IA
I used to think that my acne was caused by oily skin, so for years I used products with harsh chemicals like salicylic acid. My acne never went away and I went from break out to break out. For other health reasons, I switched to a gluten free diet and found my skin became even more sensitive to the products I was using. For example, my skin suddenly became red, swollen, and itchy when I applied Neutrogena On-the-Spot treatment to a pimple.I tried many sensitive skin product lines, including the Mega Mushroom line by Dr. Weil for Origins. My skin was reacting to everything! Finally, my research led me to try Burt's Bees Radiance line. The change in my skin was unbelievable. For the first time in my life I am acne free. I no longer have dry zones and oily zones and areas of redness. Instead, my skin looks supple when properly hydrated and moisturized and only gets dry and tight if I forget to moisturize.
Lyza M.
I have been through two bottles of this.  It was incredibly drying on my boyfriend's somewhat dry skin, but it worked quite lovely on my normal to oily skin.  I do remember it stinging the eyes.  It was effective in removing makeup.  I liked the soft, gentle, lightly sweet smell.  I think it's a very aggressive cleanser to use twice a day, and would only use in the evening after makeup-removal or oil-cleansing, or if oily, in the morning could prove useful, as it has for my skin-type.  I would repurchase, it is one of my favorite cleansers due to being effective with oil-control and useful with makeup removal, while also feeling more gentle than other foaming cleansers that do the same job, however it is not my favorite and I worry that it could damage the skin if over-used due to being drying.  I would not use this if you have dry skin.
Gabrielle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because I had such a great experience with the matching cream so I wanted to give this a try. I have to say it is extremely soft on my skin yet very cleansing. Sometimes I mix this with a little of an exfoliate and it works wonders. Great formula for my skin with is neither oily or dry.
Eliza G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everything by this brand is amazing. They know that people want natural and safe products that dont harm the body! This cleanser I use in the morning and at night. It preps my face for a long night of sleep and prepares it for a full face of makeup to take on the day. Though their products can be pricey for the drug store... its worth it for the natural ingrediants used!
Jennifer J.
Iowa Falls, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love anything Burt's Bees and this facial oil cleanser is the bomb!  At first I wasn't keen on putting oil on my face, but it rinses clean and leaves your face super soft.  I tend to use it a bit more in the winter when my face is drier though.  If you are considering this, don't hesitate!  Make the purchase!
Kendra B.
Twin Lakes, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why don't people talk about this more? Seriously! This product is truly AMAZING! I am blown away the next day. It really makes your skin look and feel amazing. I truly believe adding this into your skin regiment will make a huge difference I plan to always rebuy.
Megan O.
Newington, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want to fall in love with Burt's Bees products, however no matter what I try I just seem to get that "meh" feeling. I purchased this at Target and I think it was pretty expensive for the size of the bottle. I liked the product itself and I thought it made my skin glow.
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Haven't seen thia anywhere bfor, where can inget it at?? does it work good n what face type ?
Stephanie W.
El Cajon, CA
Does this foam up at all? I'm looking for something that creates a good amount of suds when used with my Clarisonic.
Marisa T.
Odenton, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this an oil or water based cleanser?