BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Radiance Facial Cleanser With Royal Jelly Is Formulated With A Plant-based Complex To Remove Dirt, Oil And Make-up. It Also Has Jojoba Beads And Fruit Acids To Help Encourage Skin Cell Turnover Through Exfoliation For Naturally Radiant, Younger-looking Skin.

Burt's Bees Radiance Facial Cleanser With Royal Jelly:

• With Royal Jelly To Enhance Skin's Natural Radiance
  • Removes Dirt, Oil And Make-up
  • 99% Natural
  • Indications:
  • Skin Care Concern: Oiliness

Water, Decyl Glucoside, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Glycerin, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Fragrance, Royal Jelly, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Sugar Cane (Saccharum Officinarum) Extract, Sugar Maple Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) (Sweet Orange Peel Extract), Lemon (Citrus Medica Limonium) Extract, Glucose, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Lactoperoxidase, Glucose Oxidase.

Instructions:

Wet Hands And Face. Dispense Product Into Hands. Gently Massage Over Skin, Avoiding Contact With The Eye Area. Rinse Thoroughly. Follow With Radiance Serum, Day Creme, Night Creme.

• Haven't seen thia anywhere bfor, where can inget it at?? ...4 Answers
  • Does this foam up at all? I'm looking for something that ...2 Answers
  • Does it leave you face feeling tingly and rough or does i...1 Answers
Burt's Bees Radiance Facial Cleanser
  • "I absolutely love this facial cleanser! I always feel like my face is clean even if I use it alone. I usually follow this up with some witch hazel as toner and the Burt's Bees sensitive daily moisturizer. This is definitely recommended! " in 15 reviews
Maddie C.
If you have dry skin, I wouldn't recommend. I have combination skin but when my skin is really oily or I have had an allergic reaction (and my face is producing a lot of oil), this cleanser zaps away the extra oil
Elizabeth M.
Buena Park
This is a my go to facial product. I LOVE IT! It’s the only face wash I’ve used and even as a teenager it kept my skin glowing, soft, and clean. It’s a good price, although sometimes it can be hard to find in stores. One bottle lasts a long time though so that’s not typically an issue!
Sidney w.
I actually really like this stuff. It isn’t hard on the sling and it works really great with Pond’s facial cleanser too. I suggest getting them both and using them together for best results (Burt’s bees first then ponds.) I never have sits when I use these two together consistently
Faith S.
Moncks Corner, SC
It is a super good product to use in the shower to wash your face. Takes off most of my makeup & makes my face feel smooth and clean. I have bought this wash two other times & it has yet to give me a problem.
Karis Y.
3. Very gental on my sensitive acne prone skin, most all cleansers break me out
4. Paraben free and over 97% natural
5. Non-drying
6. Light frangrance that sometimes cannot even be detected
7. Priced at $10-$13 depending on where you buy it. Expensive for a Drug store cleanser but a freaking STEAL for a department one!
8. Lots of skin friendly ingredients!
Brittany S.
watertown
I LOVEEEE this stuff! It is amazingly gentle on the skin. It gets the job done without being too harsh on your face. I love using it on my toddler as well. With a constant messy face and sensitive skin this product takes a win!
Emily C.
Calhoun, TN
10/10 I definitely recommend! I have super sensitive skin and this is by far the most gentle I have used while still being effective! A very clean scent and it takes off my make up as well!
Irina M.
Burt’s Bees cleanser has a smooth texture and it feels so good on the skin. It helps that it’s natural without harsh chemicals. Like the pump on it - easy to use.
Haylie K.
North Liberty, IA
I used to think that my acne was caused by oily skin, so for years I used products with harsh chemicals like salicylic acid. My acne never went away and I went from break out to break out. For other health reasons, I switched to a gluten free diet and found my skin became even more sensitive to the products I was using. For example, my skin suddenly became red, swollen, and itchy when I applied Neutrogena On-the-Spot treatment to a pimple.I tried many sensitive skin product lines, including the Mega Mushroom line by Dr. Weil for Origins. My skin was reacting to everything! Finally, my research led me to try Burt's Bees Radiance line. The change in my skin was unbelievable. For the first time in my life I am acne free. I no longer have dry zones and oily zones and areas of redness. Instead, my skin looks supple when properly hydrated and moisturized and only gets dry and tight if I forget to moisturize.
Kate F.
Spokane , WA
Love this one! Pricery for store bought but so worth it! Feels amazing smells amazing but very light! I also love to use the baby bees tear free baby wash for my face
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
Haven't seen thia anywhere bfor, where can inget it at?? does it work good n what face type ?
Stephanie W.
El Cajon, CA
Does this foam up at all? I'm looking for something that creates a good amount of suds when used with my Clarisonic.
Lindsay B.
Tipp City, OH
Does it leave you face feeling tingly and rough or does it leave it feeling smooth and refreshed?
Marisa T.
West Point, NY
Is this an oil or water based cleanser?

back