Burt's Bees Radiance Eye Cream - 0.5 oz

by Burt's Bees

A very nourishing eye cream that will leave your skin moisturized and smoother for naturally radiant skin. Burt's Bees Radiance Eye Cream is formulated with one of nature's most powerful nutrients, Royal Jelly, to help enhance skin's youthful glow while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. One of nature's most nourishing substances, Royal Jelly contains lots of nutrients including a regal prescription of 8 essential amino acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, D and E, along with niacin and folic acid. This quick-absorbing eye cream is 99% natural and heavy in nutrients to wake-dull skin and restore its natural radiance. Use this dermatologist tested, natural eye cream as part of the Burt's Bees Radiance skin care regimen. Put the power of nature to work for your skin with Burt's Bees.

Burt's Bees Radiance Eye Cream:

• Moisturizes with Royal Jelly to enhance skins natural radiance
  • Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Use as part of Burts Bees Radiance natural skin care regimen

Water, Sesamum Insidum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Fragrance, Royal Jelly, Euphrasia Officinalis (Eyebright) Extract, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Sucrose Stearate, Sucrose Distearate, Lecithin, Kaolin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Borate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol*, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxide. *Chlorphenesin & Phenoxyethanol=Paraben-Free Preservatives

Instructions:

Use In The Morning Or Evening. Place Small Dots Around Eye Area and Gently Smooth Into Skin

Has anyone tried [product:burts-bees-face-care-radiance-eye-creme] and if so what are your thoughts on this? 😊
Did you actually notice a difference? I've used for a while now.
I need a moisturizing eye cream? Is this a good drug store under eye cream?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Radiance Eye Cream - 0.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Sarai M.
Doral, FL
Burt's Bees Radiance Eye Cream - 0.5 oz uploaded by Sarai M.
Burt's Bees Radiance Eye Cream - 0.5 oz uploaded by Sarai M.
Burt's Bees Radiance Eye Cream - 0.5 oz is a average eye cream in my opinion. Nothing over the top but it gets the job done. It did add radiance to my under eyes & when I felt dry in that area it did smooth the texture & added moisture. Wouldn’t buy again.
Ebony A.
Abbotsford
I love this eye cream. It's amazing and doesn't irritate my skin while keeping my under eyes moisturizer
maria paulina G.
Olongapo City, Zambales
Very good quality of the products. i love ising this because it's really amazing to refuced my dark under eyes and lessen my wrinkles.
Onex mariam  K.
New Castle, DE
This eye cream reduce wrinkles, moisturising and gives a little bit glow. Texture is smoothly. going to buy it another time
Briana R.
Toluca Lake, CA
Great texture! Great smell! It's thick enough to feel productive, but absorbes quickly. I don't love the little pot design, as I always end up getting some under my finger nails, which drives me nuts, but otherwise, perfection.
Shannon M.
Palmdale, CA
I Use This In My Skincare Routine Every Time! It Did Exactly What It Claims To. Leaves Under Eyes Radiant and Smooth. You Can Purchase It At Target. It's Very Affordable & I Will Definitely Repurchase When I Run Out!
Ashley T.
Fort Worth, TX
I've been using this product for about 3 weeks now and have noticed an imporvement in the bags and darkness under my eyes. I have very sensitive skin and have no issues with this product irritating my skin. I Love it!
Laura M.
Matthews, NC
I noticed that my skin feels a little smoothr & younger, but I'm not sure if the fine lines are disappearing though.
roxana A.
boulevard Institutos tecnologicos #18 col. Díaz Ordaz
ME gusta mucho la textura..el aroma ,.fácil de aplicar deja una rica sensación en el.area de los ojos...se sienten hidratados solo me lo aplicó por las noches y me gusta como ha funcionado...la compro en la farmacia y tiene un costo mas o menos
Jessie S.
Love this cream for soothing eye strain and it has a great cooling effect. Doesn't really help with dark circles but feels amazing! I use it every night with the facial cream as well. I buy mine at HEB.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emma C.
Ledbury, Herefordshire
il y a 4 ans
Has anyone tried Burt's Bees Radiance Eye Cream - 0.5 oz and if so what are your thoughts on this? 😊