Burt's Bees Radiance Exfoliating Body Wash uploaded by brewer j.

BY BURT'S BEES

Jenny D.
Delmont, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I live everything about this, that it is natural, it exfoliates really well, and it smells great. It definitely works well!
Andie W.
Super soft on the skin and smells amazing! Very hydrating and such a great value! My go to night cream!
Alexandria K.
This night creme to me just is throwing me off my the smell. I love all burts bees but there's just something about this night creme I don't like . I think it's not as moisturizing as some other night creme so own so I don't tend to reach for it .
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love this product. Works amazing at getting rid of dead skin and making skin feel smooth after rinsing. Would highly suggest this product!
Jordyn B.
Greenfield, IN
This product isn't my favorite exfoliator but I did like it while I had it. It wasn't too harsh but wasn't coarse enough for my liking. It was effective but I don't know that I would necessarily repurchase it. But I would use it again if I found it on sale or something
Nurun C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creamhaven't ever used any of their products but definitely would love to
Melissa G.
Claremore
Great product only bought one time but used it all. I would recommend to others. Burts bees has great products.
marwa b.
As we all know Burt's bees is one of the amazing brands especially for natural stuff, and they're night cream is also natural.. if you have a dull skin like me and you want a glow, believe me you will need this.... and not just that it will give you a glow it will also reduce you're fine lines and wrinkles..
I really recommend it.....
Colleen M.
church lane , scunthorpe
This scrub exfoliates the skin perfectly and has a nice consistency and has just the right about I'd exfoliants and the packaging is easy to handle the price was ok but was good value. Overall a good product which I'd reccomend
Jo O.
Naples, FL
Whenever I feel like I need to give my body an extra treatment, I use this product. It's gentle and smells so good! I use it at least twice a month to get rid of any nasty spots! I bought it at my local walgreens! It is easy to use too. Get this if you love to exfoliate!
Lindsay J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would this work for sensitive skin?