Burt's Bees Radiance Exfoliating Body Wash uploaded by brewer j.

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Radiance Exfoliating Body Wash

Start your review of Burt's Bees Radiance Exfoliating Body Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jessica G.
Cudahy, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A rejuvenate also leaving your face feeling relaxed. It's easy to use and packaged well. It's soft and smooth without a doubt meets your expectations.
Taylor B.
Cumming
Made my skin feel super silky soft and had an amazing smell to it. This product can be very messy and will make your shower floor super slippery. Other than that this product is awesome.
Colleen M.
church lane , scunthorpe
This scrub exfoliates the skin perfectly and has a nice consistency and has just the right about I'd exfoliants and the packaging is easy to handle the price was ok but was good value. Overall a good product which I'd reccomend
Liz L.
Currently have been using this on my under eyes for several weeks now, and I've noticed the dark circles brighten and even lighten! Everything I wanted!
Melissa G.
Claremore
Great product only bought one time but used it all. I would recommend to others. Burts bees has great products.
Laura w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
it keeps you feeling clean and it also says the words bees so that is kinda cool. I like that about it too! I
marwa b.
As we all know Burt's bees is one of the amazing brands especially for natural stuff, and they're night cream is also natural.. if you have a dull skin like me and you want a glow, believe me you will need this.... and not just that it will give you a glow it will also reduce you're fine lines and wrinkles..
I really recommend it.....
brewer j.
Winston Salem, NC
Great product. soothes and softens skin very well. great product for anyone! I woulds recommend this product to anyone looking to buy it. one of my favorite Burt's Bees products.
A. K. S.
Corp Christi, TX
This is a great product for dry and sensitive skin like mine. I did like it, I already used it all! It is very sticky so it's definitely only for nighttime use. However, when you wake up in the morning your skin will look so soft and glowing! Worth a try.
Rima P.
Pearland, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
  The product is worth the cost.  I love the packaging and am obsessed with Burt's Bee The formula is gentle and fit for most skin types. Additionally, the package is sleek and classy. I would most likely buy it again.  You can find it most places. You can find it in drug stores
Lindsay J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would this work for sensitive skin?