Burt's Bees Radiance Exfoliating Body Wash uploaded by brewer j.

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Radiance Exfoliating Body Wash

Start your review of Burt's Bees Radiance Exfoliating Body Wash!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
marwa b.
As we all know Burt's bees is one of the amazing brands especially for natural stuff, and they're night cream is also natural.. if you have a dull skin like me and you want a glow, believe me you will need this.... and not just that it will give you a glow it will also reduce you're fine lines and wrinkles..
I really recommend it.....
Laura w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
it keeps you feeling clean and it also says the words bees so that is kinda cool. I like that about it too! I
Alexandria K.
This night creme to me just is throwing me off my the smell. I love all burts bees but there's just something about this night creme I don't like . I think it's not as moisturizing as some other night creme so own so I don't tend to reach for it .
Jo O.
Naples, FL
Whenever I feel like I need to give my body an extra treatment, I use this product. It's gentle and smells so good! I use it at least twice a month to get rid of any nasty spots! I bought it at my local walgreens! It is easy to use too. Get this if you love to exfoliate!
A. K. S.
Corp Christi, TX
This is a great product for dry and sensitive skin like mine. I did like it, I already used it all! It is very sticky so it's definitely only for nighttime use. However, when you wake up in the morning your skin will look so soft and glowing! Worth a try.
Jordyn B.
Greenfield, IN
This product isn't my favorite exfoliator but I did like it while I had it. It wasn't too harsh but wasn't coarse enough for my liking. It was effective but I don't know that I would necessarily repurchase it. But I would use it again if I found it on sale or something
Taylor B.
Cumming
Made my skin feel super silky soft and had an amazing smell to it. This product can be very messy and will make your shower floor super slippery. Other than that this product is awesome.
jessica k.
Columbus
I only rate this four stars because it's not typically what I would grab for. But I have used it before. I just prefer a different brand for its purpose.
Andie W.
Super soft on the skin and smells amazing! Very hydrating and such a great value! My go to night cream!
Jessica G.
Cudahy, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A rejuvenate also leaving your face feeling relaxed. It's easy to use and packaged well. It's soft and smooth without a doubt meets your expectations.
Lindsay J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would this work for sensitive skin?