Burt's Bees Radiance Exfoliating Body Wash uploaded by brewer j.

BY BURT'S BEES

Jenny D.
Delmont, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I live everything about this, that it is natural, it exfoliates really well, and it smells great. It definitely works well!
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love this product. Works amazing at getting rid of dead skin and making skin feel smooth after rinsing. Would highly suggest this product!
Colleen M.
church lane , scunthorpe
This scrub exfoliates the skin perfectly and has a nice consistency and has just the right about I'd exfoliants and the packaging is easy to handle the price was ok but was good value. Overall a good product which I'd reccomend
Liz L.
Currently have been using this on my under eyes for several weeks now, and I've noticed the dark circles brighten and even lighten! Everything I wanted!
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I use this on my body I feel like I am using a rich luxurious yet natural product. It gives my body a nice natural sheen. The packaging looks pretty too.
Melissa G.
Claremore
Great product only bought one time but used it all. I would recommend to others. Burts bees has great products.
brewer j.
Winston Salem, NC
Great product. soothes and softens skin very well. great product for anyone! I woulds recommend this product to anyone looking to buy it. one of my favorite Burt's Bees products.
Nurun C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creamhaven't ever used any of their products but definitely would love to
Rima P.
Pearland, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
  The product is worth the cost.  I love the packaging and am obsessed with Burt's Bee The formula is gentle and fit for most skin types. Additionally, the package is sleek and classy. I would most likely buy it again.  You can find it most places. You can find it in drug stores
Jessica G.
Cudahy, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A rejuvenate also leaving your face feeling relaxed. It's easy to use and packaged well. It's soft and smooth without a doubt meets your expectations.
Lindsay J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would this work for sensitive skin?