Burt's Bees Radiance Exfoliating Body Wash uploaded by brewer j.

BY BURT'S BEES

Rima P.
Pearland, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
  The product is worth the cost.  I love the packaging and am obsessed with Burt's Bee The formula is gentle and fit for most skin types. Additionally, the package is sleek and classy. I would most likely buy it again.  You can find it most places. You can find it in drug stores
Jo O.
Naples, FL
Whenever I feel like I need to give my body an extra treatment, I use this product. It's gentle and smells so good! I use it at least twice a month to get rid of any nasty spots! I bought it at my local walgreens! It is easy to use too. Get this if you love to exfoliate!
Taylor B.
Cumming
Made my skin feel super silky soft and had an amazing smell to it. This product can be very messy and will make your shower floor super slippery. Other than that this product is awesome.
Jordyn B.
Greenfield, IN
This product isn't my favorite exfoliator but I did like it while I had it. It wasn't too harsh but wasn't coarse enough for my liking. It was effective but I don't know that I would necessarily repurchase it. But I would use it again if I found it on sale or something
A. K. S.
Corp Christi, TX
This is a great product for dry and sensitive skin like mine. I did like it, I already used it all! It is very sticky so it's definitely only for nighttime use. However, when you wake up in the morning your skin will look so soft and glowing! Worth a try.
Alexandria K.
This night creme to me just is throwing me off my the smell. I love all burts bees but there's just something about this night creme I don't like . I think it's not as moisturizing as some other night creme so own so I don't tend to reach for it .
brewer j.
Winston Salem, NC
Great product. soothes and softens skin very well. great product for anyone! I woulds recommend this product to anyone looking to buy it. one of my favorite Burt's Bees products.
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I use this on my body I feel like I am using a rich luxurious yet natural product. It gives my body a nice natural sheen. The packaging looks pretty too.
jessica k.
Columbus
I only rate this four stars because it's not typically what I would grab for. But I have used it before. I just prefer a different brand for its purpose.
Liz L.
Currently have been using this on my under eyes for several weeks now, and I've noticed the dark circles brighten and even lighten! Everything I wanted!
Lindsay J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Would this work for sensitive skin?