BY BURT'S BEES

Allergy- And Dermatologist-tested, Fragrance-free And Hypoallergenic, This Natural Face Lotion With Spf 15 Is Perfect For Normal To Combination Skin. Nourish And Balance Your Skin With The Full Line Of Skin Nourishment Products, Including Gentle Foaming Cleanser, Eye Cream And Night Cream

Burt's Bees Radiance Spf 15 Day Lotion:

• 2 Ounce Pump Bottle Of 98.9% Natural Day Lotion With Spf 15
  • Burt's Bees Skin Nourishment Day Lotion With Spf 15 Provides All Day Hydration And Sun Protection
  • Infused With Royal Jelly That Contains Vitamins A, B2, And E
  • Our Natural Day Lotion Nourishes Skin, Leaving It Looking Healthy And Radiant

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 2.55%, Purpose - Sunscreen. Zinc Oxide 3.00%, Purpose - Sunscreen. Inactive Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sucrose Distearate, Royal Jelly, Sucrose Stearate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginia (Witch Hazel) Extract, Hydrastis Camadensis (Golden Seal) Extract, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol.

Directions:

Apply Generously And Evenly Before Sun Exposure And As Needed. Use In The Morning After Cleansing. Children Under 6 Months Of Age: Ask A Doctor. Other Information: Sun Alert: Limiting Sun Exposure, Wearing Protective Clothing, And Using Sunscreens May Reduce The Risk Of Skin Aging, Skin Cancer, And Other Harmful Effects Of The Sun.

Sarah B.
Honolulu
I want to like this product but I cannot get past the smell. It is very strong and is not very pleasant. You can’t smell the sunscreen but whatever else is in there smells very strong. I definitely wouldn’t buy it again because of the smell.
Erica H.
Chelsea, AL
I love to sparkle and shimmer. This product gives you smooth and magical feeling skin. The smell is subtle like most Burt's products. The SPF works well for me but someone a little fairer may need a higher SPF. Something about it just makes you feel pretty and I really like that :)
Amy C.
Weston
GreAt smell and texture! Love it for my 9 year old. This was very effective product for my daughter to use at camp and at the pool at home. It's not too greasy and smells great! I love Burts Bees and the goodness it has brought to my outdoor fun. I never have to worry about sunburn.
Brandi💘 M.
I feel so pampered every time I use Burt's Bee's. Their products are authentic, their lotions are luxurious, it's like your giving your birthday suit it's very own birthday... Got to love burts bees.
Tracey C.
I have very dry lips this product keeps my lips soft and hydrated . I love my how my lips are so soft . I never worry about greasy lips or replying over and over
Marisa D.
Loved using this during the harsh summer months! Especially after a day in the sun. Great to use right out of the shower plus it has SPF in it. Leaves my skin silky smooth and actually feels refreshing instead of other heavily oily based lotions.
Haley S.
Elizabethton, TN
Very good lotion. Smells good! I've always loved Burt bees products! Packaging is typical. Very reasonable price, not too high. It met my expectations, I will definitely purchase again. And would recommend it to anyone.
Jewel M.
This product is very good. It works very well in the sun when it is applied. I live the taste and the way it smells. I ten out of ten love it. It also keeps my lips soft and it doesn't tingle them so that's a plus for me.
Christina L.
Pueblo, CO
Found this stuff at my local Walmart and omg. It's amazing. I use it as a moisturizer before I do my makeup and it literally feels so lightweight,smooth and just amazing. Smells really good too
Nichole K.
Jonesport
i love how shimmery this lotion makes my skin and it's white and icy so it gives a nice glow. I do wish they would do more with the fragrance though