Burt's Bees Radiance Day Lotion SPF 7

by Burt's Bees

Enhance Your Skins Natural Radiance While Helping Shield It From The Sun With Lightweight Burts Bees Radiance Day Lotion Spf 7. Premature Aging, Including The Development Of Lines And Wrinkles, Is Associated With Sun Exposure. This Tube Of Daily Facial Lotion With Spf Is Made With Titanium Dioxide And Zinc Oxide To Provide Natural Protection From The Sun. Plus Calendula And Golden Seal Extracts Soothe And Soften Skin. With Royal Jelly To Help Promote Skins Natural Radiance, This Daily Face Cream Reduces The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles. Fed To The Queen Bee, Nourishing Royal Jelly Contains 8 Essential Amino Acids, Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, D And E Along With Niacin And Folic Acid. It Is The Reason She Lives 40 Times Longer And Is 50% Bigger Than Worker Bees. With This 98.2% Natural Face Moisturizer, Youll Get Radiant, More Moisturized And Smoother Skin. Use This Dermatologist-tested Day Lotion With Spf As Part Of The Burts Bees Radiance Natural Skin Care Regime Enhance Your Skins Natural Radiance While Helping Shield It From The Sun With Lightweight Burts Bees Radiance Day Lotion Spf 7. Premature Aging, Including The Development Of Lines And Wrinkles, Is Associated With Sun Exposure. This Tube Of Daily Facial Lotion With Spf Is Made With Titanium Dioxide And Zinc Oxide To Provide Natural Protection From The Sun. Plus Calendula And Golden Seal Extracts Soothe And Soften Skin. With Royal Jelly To Help Promote Skins Natural Radiance, This Daily Face Cream Reduces The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles. Fed To The Queen Bee, Nourishing Royal Jelly Contains 8 Essential Amino Acids, Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, D And E Along With Niacin And Folic Acid. It Is The Reason She Lives 40 Times Longer And Is 50% Bigger Than Worker Bees. With This 98.2% Natural Face Moisturizer, Youll Get Radiant, More Moisturized And Smoother Skin. Use This Dermatologist-tested Day Lotion With Spf As Part Of The Burts Bees Radiance Natural Skin Care Regimen. Put The Power Of Nature To Work For Your Skin With Burts Bees.

Is this good for a face lotion? Does it burn at all on the skin like their chapstick?
Can anyone tell me how gentle this day lotion is? Ive used other face products from hurts bees and they did pretty well but i have never used a moisturizer for the face. My skin is weirdly enough normal with a dash of sensitivity, Lol.
I bought this at Target because it was marked down for clearance and I've heard wonderful things about Burt's Bees and I'm just curious if this is for your face & body or just body because I've never bought anything called "day lotion"
Start your review of Burt's Bees Radiance Day Lotion SPF 7!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“ The Radiance body lotion is highly moisturizing as it contains royal jelly. The lotion is infused with Mica which is a light reflecting mineral that produces a natural shimmer. This enhances the skins natural glow leaving it looking radiant. This is a gorgeous product that I adore, as it leaves my skin looking luminous. It feels light on application and leaves my skin feeling smooth. The mica is infused within the lotion so it gives even coverage and makes it easy to apply. It gives a natural look that is very pretty. This has to be one of my favorite products to use during the warmer months, as it looks amazing on the skin and the tube lasts really well. ” in reviews
“I love anything from Burt's bees!i have sensitive skin and this lotion is perfect.aslo has SPF.” in reviews
Love this alot. Unlike most moisturizers with spf this one doesnt leave your face looking or feeling greasy. I love the easy to use pump. Very gentle on my skin and no strong scent which i love. Will repurchase
Azusa , CA
I like this product but I'm not too sure about everyday wear it's pretty thick so it didn't absorb well into my skin so gave me that sticky feeling. Other than that I can say it made my skin Extremely soft
I have tried many face lotions and this is one of my favorites for the daytime. It moisturizers well but isn't oily. It even seems to lighten up some dark spots that I have. I also like that the smell isn't strong. Yes, I would definitely repurchase this product
Rosemead, CA
Didn't like this at all! It's greasy and the lotion is just too white! I know it's the sunscreen but that still shouldn't be white! I used it once only! Totally not worth my money!
Benton, KY
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Milwaukee
I have to use spf for my stitches scar and this has been the perfect sunscreen. It is very gentle on my skin and scar and has been extremely effective. It definitely met my expectations and I would buy it again.
It’s very important to me that my moisturizer is light but takes care of my skin. Spf is also very important. Would recommend this to anyone, love the burt’s bees and the way their company works!
The little bit of spf lead me to this. It is light and has a decent scent. It’s a bit pricey but the packaging is awesome! Did not enjoy the little moisture I got from it didn’t so much for me
Bloomington
I love how organic this product it. It’s made of natural ingredients and has a sweet (non artificial) scent. I have oily skin so the fact that this comes with SPF saves me another layer of product on my skin.
Keystone Heights
I used the entire bottle of this product over the span of probably more than a year. It seemed to irritate my skin somewhat at first but for whatever reason I just kept using it because I didn't really own anything better. In the moisturizing area I found that it wasn't too bad, but it also kind of emphasized where I had dry skin at, and like if I rubbed my face with this product on bits of skin would like rub off with it. I don't quite know if that's a me problem or what, but other moisturizers I've found do not make that happen to me.