BY BURT'S BEES

Enhance your skin s natural radiance while helping shield it from the sun with lightweight burt s bees radiance day lotion spf 7. Premature aging, including the development of lines and wrinkles, is associated with sun exposure. This tube of daily facial lotion with spf is made with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide to provide natural protection from the sun. Plus calendula and golden seal extracts soothe and soften skin. With royal jelly to help promote skin s natural radiance, this daily face cream reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Fed to the queen bee, nourishing royal jelly contains 8 essential amino... see more...

• Can anyone tell me how gentle this day lotion is? Ive used other fa...1 Answers
  • I bought this at Target because it was marked down for clearance an...1 Answers
Burt's Bees Radiance Day Lotion SPF 7 - 1 ct.
  • "I love anything from Burt's bees!i have sensitive skin and this lotion is perfect.aslo has SPF." in 1 review
  • "I do not use this as my every day facial lotion, only on days where I'll be exposed to the sun for long periods of time, as this tends to feel and smell very "sun screen" like and makes my face slightly more oily than other facial lotions without SPF in them." in 1 review
  • "It smells good & has given my skin a more radiant look overall" in 1 review
  • "4 months ago I switched to Burt's Bees products and have seen unbelievable improvement in my acne and overall skin appearance." in 1 review
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't love this moisturizer for myself, because it makes me bright red and hot. But for some of my dry-skin clients, this lotion really moisturizes their skin, while brightening up their complexion and evening out tone. It's really lightweight and helps create a perfect primed base for makeup. Love it!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Carlisle, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought i'd try something over than my usual L'Oreal day cream. Im pretty indifferent with this product because yes it moisturized but not as much as other products i've tried and the texture was odd

EDIT: i'll probably give this away because its of no use to me. When applied and rubbed in it just sits on the top of my skin in a white film. It doesn't rub and when i sweat it becomes even more obvious on my skin. Not what i need in a moisturizer!
Mikenly S.
Mikenly S.
Corpus Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The lotion claims to have SPF but even if it did it's not enough to keep you from getting sun burnt. This was my first time using it and it met my expectations barley. It was a good lotion and it had good packaging. I would buy this again as a lotion for legs but that's it.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried many face lotions and this is one of my favorites for the daytime. It moisturizers well but isn't oily. It even seems to lighten up some dark spots that I have. I also like that the smell isn't strong. Yes, I would definitely repurchase this product
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Portland, OR
Love! Works well and is perfect for dry winter days!! Having spf on your face is so important! I never leave the house without this product on my fave :)
Kayla
Kayla
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
I absolutely love hurts bee's products. This lotion works wonderfully on your face. Plus it has spf7 so it will protect against UV rays
Tiffany Rae J.
Tiffany Rae J.
Cleveland,Ohio
This has to be my all time favorite moisturizer, it's very light weight when put on properly & doesn't make my face greasy especially by the end of the day. It smells good & has given my skin a more radiant look overall
Christina R.
Christina R.
Hackensack, NJ
I'm oily skinned and I like this, I wear this under powder foundation in days I'm just running to the store or just picking up my kids from after school.
Margaret P.
Margaret P.
I am 32 years old and have suffered from severe acne since middle school. 4 months ago I switched to Burt's Bees products and have seen unbelievable improvement in my acne and overall skin appearance. I use this every morning. My other moisturizer was clogging my pores when I went running, this is lightweight and really does make your skin radiant!
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Cleveland, OH
Can anyone tell me how gentle this day lotion is? Ive used other face products from hurts bees and they did pretty well but i have never used a moisturizer for the face. My skin is weirdly enough normal with a dash of sensitivity, Lol.
Elena R.
Elena R.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this at Target because it was marked down for clearance and I've heard wonderful things about Burt's Bees and I'm just curious if this is for your face & body or just body because I've never bought anything called "day lotion"