Burt's Bees Radiance Day Lotion SPF 7

by Burt's Bees

Enhance Your Skins Natural Radiance While Helping Shield It From The Sun With Lightweight Burts Bees Radiance Day Lotion Spf 7. Premature Aging, Including The Development Of Lines And Wrinkles, Is Associated With Sun Exposure. This Tube Of Daily Facial Lotion With Spf Is Made With Titanium Dioxide And Zinc Oxide To Provide Natural Protection From The Sun. Plus Calendula And Golden Seal Extracts Soothe And Soften Skin. With Royal Jelly To Help Promote Skins Natural Radiance, This Daily Face Cream Reduces The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles. Fed To The Queen Bee, Nourishing Royal Jelly Contains 8 Essential Amino Acids, Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, D And E Along With Niacin And Folic Acid. It Is The Reason She Lives 40 Times Longer And Is 50% Bigger Than Worker Bees. With This 98.2% Natural Face Moisturizer, Youll Get Radiant, More Moisturized And Smoother Skin. Use This Dermatologist-tested Day Lotion With Spf As Part Of The Burts Bees Radiance Natural Skin Care Regime Enhance Your Skins Natural Radiance While Helping Shield It From The Sun With Lightweight Burts Bees Radiance Day Lotion Spf 7. Premature Aging, Including The Development Of Lines And Wrinkles, Is Associated With Sun Exposure. This Tube Of Daily Facial Lotion With Spf Is Made With Titanium Dioxide And Zinc Oxide To Provide Natural Protection From The Sun. Plus Calendula And Golden Seal Extracts Soothe And Soften Skin. With Royal Jelly To Help Promote Skins Natural Radiance, This Daily Face Cream Reduces The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles. Fed To The Queen Bee, Nourishing Royal Jelly Contains 8 Essential Amino Acids, Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, D And E Along With Niacin And Folic Acid. It Is The Reason She Lives 40 Times Longer And Is 50% Bigger Than Worker Bees. With This 98.2% Natural Face Moisturizer, Youll Get Radiant, More Moisturized And Smoother Skin. Use This Dermatologist-tested Day Lotion With Spf As Part Of The Burts Bees Radiance Natural Skin Care Regimen. Put The Power Of Nature To Work For Your Skin With Burts Bees.

Is this good for a face lotion? Does it burn at all on the skin like their chapstick?
Can anyone tell me how gentle this day lotion is? Ive used other face products from hurts bees and they did pretty well but i have never used a moisturizer for the face. My skin is weirdly enough normal with a dash of sensitivity, Lol.
I bought this at Target because it was marked down for clearance and I've heard wonderful things about Burt's Bees and I'm just curious if this is for your face & body or just body because I've never bought anything called "day lotion"
Start your review of Burt's Bees Radiance Day Lotion SPF 7!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The Radiance body lotion is highly moisturizing as it contains royal jelly. The lotion is infused with Mica which is a light reflecting mineral that produces a natural shimmer. This enhances the skins natural glow leaving it looking radiant. This is a gorgeous product that I adore, as it leaves my skin looking luminous. It feels light on application and leaves my skin feeling smooth. The mica is infused within the lotion so it gives even coverage and makes it easy to apply. It gives a natural look that is very pretty. This has to be one of my favorite products to use during the warmer months, as it looks amazing on the skin and the tube lasts really well. in reviews
I love anything from Burt's bees!i have sensitive skin and this lotion is perfect.aslo has SPF.in reviews
Weronika P.
Mount Pocono, PA
I love Burt’s bees brand. It works great with my sensitive skin type and leave my face hydrated
Tiffany Rae J.
Cleveland,Ohio
This has to be my all time favorite moisturizer, it's very light weight when put on properly & doesn't make my face greasy especially by the end of the day. It smells good & has given my skin a more radiant look overall
Ellery G.
Charlotte, NC
Burt's Bees Radiance Day Lotion SPF 7 uploaded by Ellery G.
Love this! As per my review of the last burts bees face product, I love this and it doesn’t seem to be negatively reacting with my skin at all. I haven’t seen any dry patches on my skin so I’m sure it works! The only thing again is that I wish it had a little bit of a scent associated with it. Other than that it’s great and affordable.
Jenna P.
Lubbock, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
As much as I love Burt’s Bees, this product was a complete miss for me, it went in very white and smelled heavily of sunscreen. It also made my skin very oily
Aleesandra J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I bought this because I needed something with spf in it. It was a nice consistency and smelled nice and light. I was able to get it on sale at Walgreens so I paid under $10 for a nice sized bottle. My only negative is that it left a white/grey cast on my face so I’ll only be able to wear this under makeup which I don’t use everyday.
Nancy R.
1,075 reviews
This cream is great for all day because come with suncrees and protect for UV. My face is smooth and hidratred. This cream is light and not oily.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
I don't love this moisturizer for myself, because it makes me bright red and hot. But for some of my dry-skin clients, this lotion really moisturizes their skin, while brightening up their complexion and evening out tone. It's really lightweight and helps create a perfect primed base for makeup. Love it!
Alexandra K.
I absolutely love hurts bee's products. This lotion works wonderfully on your face. Plus it has spf7 so it will protect against UV rays
Amanda O.
Boalsburg, PA
This smells terrible. Almost like a cottage cheese smell. Also, it lays on real thick. Very unhappy with this purchase!
Adry L.
staten Island New York
La mejor loción para el cuerpo cuerpo Super rico hidrata y pues qué más podemos pedir para tenerlo perfecto como nos gusta