Burt's Bees Radiance Day Lotion SPF 7

by Burt's Bees

Enhance Your Skins Natural Radiance While Helping Shield It From The Sun With Lightweight Burts Bees Radiance Day Lotion Spf 7. Premature Aging, Including The Development Of Lines And Wrinkles, Is Associated With Sun Exposure. This Tube Of Daily Facial Lotion With Spf Is Made With Titanium Dioxide And Zinc Oxide To Provide Natural Protection From The Sun. Plus Calendula And Golden Seal Extracts Soothe And Soften Skin. With Royal Jelly To Help Promote Skins Natural Radiance, This Daily Face Cream Reduces The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles. Fed To The Queen Bee, Nourishing Royal Jelly Contains 8 Essential Amino Acids, Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, D And E Along With Niacin And Folic Acid. It Is The Reason She Lives 40 Times Longer And Is 50% Bigger Than Worker Bees. With This 98.2% Natural Face Moisturizer, Youll Get Radiant, More Moisturized And Smoother Skin. Use This Dermatologist-tested Day Lotion With Spf As Part Of The Burts Bees Radiance Natural Skin Care Regime Enhance Your Skins Natural Radiance While Helping Shield It From The Sun With Lightweight Burts Bees Radiance Day Lotion Spf 7. Premature Aging, Including The Development Of Lines And Wrinkles, Is Associated With Sun Exposure. This Tube Of Daily Facial Lotion With Spf Is Made With Titanium Dioxide And Zinc Oxide To Provide Natural Protection From The Sun. Plus Calendula And Golden Seal Extracts Soothe And Soften Skin. With Royal Jelly To Help Promote Skins Natural Radiance, This Daily Face Cream Reduces The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles. Fed To The Queen Bee, Nourishing Royal Jelly Contains 8 Essential Amino Acids, Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, D And E Along With Niacin And Folic Acid. It Is The Reason She Lives 40 Times Longer And Is 50% Bigger Than Worker Bees. With This 98.2% Natural Face Moisturizer, Youll Get Radiant, More Moisturized And Smoother Skin. Use This Dermatologist-tested Day Lotion With Spf As Part Of The Burts Bees Radiance Natural Skin Care Regimen. Put The Power Of Nature To Work For Your Skin With Burts Bees.

Is this good for a face lotion? Does it burn at all on the skin like their chapstick?
Can anyone tell me how gentle this day lotion is? Ive used other face products from hurts bees and they did pretty well but i have never used a moisturizer for the face. My skin is weirdly enough normal with a dash of sensitivity, Lol.
I bought this at Target because it was marked down for clearance and I've heard wonderful things about Burt's Bees and I'm just curious if this is for your face & body or just body because I've never bought anything called "day lotion"
Start your review of Burt's Bees Radiance Day Lotion SPF 7!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“ The Radiance body lotion is highly moisturizing as it contains royal jelly. The lotion is infused with Mica which is a light reflecting mineral that produces a natural shimmer. This enhances the skins natural glow leaving it looking radiant. This is a gorgeous product that I adore, as it leaves my skin looking luminous. It feels light on application and leaves my skin feeling smooth. The mica is infused within the lotion so it gives even coverage and makes it easy to apply. It gives a natural look that is very pretty. This has to be one of my favorite products to use during the warmer months, as it looks amazing on the skin and the tube lasts really well. ” in reviews
“I love anything from Burt's bees!i have sensitive skin and this lotion is perfect.aslo has SPF.” in reviews
The overall consistency of this product is okay, and I loved that it has an SPF factor, but I would not buy again. It leaves a pretty significant white residue on the skin, which I don't expect from a facial sunscreen/moisturizer at this price point.
Milton, FL
I was not a fan of this product. I wanted it to be just so amazing but it just fell remarkably short for me. It stung and made my face burn, and the smell is horrible. It smelled like soured milk no matter what I did. Just. Disappointing.
Fresno, CA
I love Burt’s bees products but this one wasn’t a favorite. It left my face feeling oily and it felt thick. Seemed like it took a very long time to absorb into my skin and left that white creamy look you get with sunscreen.
Schenectady, NY
I love the idea of Burt’s Bees but I can’t get over how much I have to rub this lotion in. I use one pump, spread it out evenly, and basically need to assault my face to get rid of the white bluish tint it leaves behind. Don’t get me wrong, once it’s rubbed it, it’s fine. But I feel like that much rubbing can’t be good for the skin.
L'Anse
This product is a good product. Keeps your fave moisturized all day. I use it daily and it’s not too expensive. Only downside is if you don’t rub it in fast enough it gets dry quick.
Conyers
Purchased at: Walmart
It works really well before makeup and without makeup. This product seems to last all day. If I’m at an out door event I bring it with me to continuously apply throughout the day!
Mclean, VA
I thought i'd try something over than my usual L'Oreal day cream. Im pretty indifferent with this product because yes it moisturized but not as much as other products i've tried and the texture was odd EDIT: i'll probably give this away because its of no use to me. When applied and rubbed in it just sits on the top of my skin in a white film. It doesn't rub and when i sweat it becomes even more obvious on my skin. Not what i need in a moisturizer!
This is a good, light moisturizer if you’re someone who values natural ingredients. If your skin is super dry this won’t give enough moisture, so during winter months I switch this out with a heavier moisturizer. However when I do have dry skin in the winter time I mix this in with my foundation to help and it meshes well with the foundations I have tried with it.
Corpus Christi, TX
The lotion claims to have SPF but even if it did it's not enough to keep you from getting sun burnt. This was my first time using it and it met my expectations barley. It was a good lotion and it had good packaging. I would buy this again as a lotion for legs but that's it.
I loved this product. It has a sort of sunscreen smell, but it's not a bad one. Easy to apply, goes on easy. I really liked the component it came In as well. Heavy, and sturdy feeling. The pump also is nice it makes me sure what I put on my face is completely clean.