Burt's Bees Radiance Day Lotion SPF 7 uploaded by Khristin J.

BY BURT'S BEES

Enhance Your Skins Natural Radiance While Helping Shield It From The Sun With Lightweight Burts Bees Radiance Day Lotion Spf 7. Premature Aging, Including The Development Of Lines And Wrinkles, Is Associated With Sun Exposure. This Tube Of Daily Facial Lotion With Spf Is Made With Titanium Dioxide And Zinc Oxide To Provide Natural Protection From The Sun. Plus Calendula And Golden Seal Extracts Soothe And Soften Skin. With Royal Jelly To Help Promote Skins Natural Radiance, This Daily Face Cream Reduces The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles. Fed To The Queen Bee, Nourishing Royal Jelly Contains 8 Essential Amino Acids, Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, D And E Along With Niacin And Folic Acid. It Is The Reason She Lives 40 Times Longer And Is 50% Bigger Than Worker Bees. With This 98.2% Natural Face Moisturizer, Youll Get Radiant, More Moisturized And Smoother Skin. Use This Dermatologist-tested Day Lotion With Spf As Part Of The Burts Bees Radiance Natural Skin Care Regime Enhance Your Skins Natural Radiance While Helping Shield It From The Sun With Lightweight Burts Bees Radiance Day Lotion Spf 7. Premature Aging, Including The Development Of Lines And Wrinkles, Is Associated With Sun Exposure. This Tube Of Daily Facial Lotion With Spf Is Made With Titanium Dioxide And Zinc Oxide To Provide Natural Protection From The Sun. Plus Calendula And Golden Seal Extracts Soothe And Soften Skin. With Royal Jelly To Help Promote Skins Natural Radiance, This Daily Face Cream Reduces The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles. Fed To The Queen Bee, Nourishing Royal Jelly Contains 8 Essential Amino Acids, Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, D And E Along With Niacin And Folic Acid. It Is The Reason She Lives 40 Times Longer And Is 50% Bigger Than Worker Bees. With This 98.2% Natural Face Moisturizer, Youll Get Radiant, More Moisturized And Smoother Skin. Use This Dermatologist-tested Day Lotion With Spf As Part Of The Burts Bees Radiance Natural Skin Care Regimen. Put The Power Of Nature To Work For Your Skin With Burts Bees.

• Can anyone tell me how gentle this day lotion is? Ive use...1 Answers
  • I bought this at Target because it was marked down for cl...1 Answers
Burt's Bees Radiance Day Lotion SPF 7
  • " The Radiance body lotion is highly moisturizing as it contains royal jelly. The lotion is infused with Mica which is a light reflecting mineral that produces a natural shimmer. This enhances the skins natural glow leaving it looking radiant. This is a gorgeous product that I adore, as it leaves my skin looking luminous. It feels light on application and leaves my skin feeling smooth. The mica is infused within the lotion so it gives even coverage and makes it easy to apply. It gives a natural look that is very pretty. This has to be one of my favorite products to use during the warmer months, as it looks amazing on the skin and the tube lasts really well. " in 5 reviews
  • "I love anything from Burt's bees!i have sensitive skin and this lotion is perfect.aslo has SPF." in 3 reviews
Isis aka Greg A.
Keystone Heights
I used the entire bottle of this product over the span of probably more than a year. It seemed to irritate my skin somewhat at first but for whatever reason I just kept using it because I didn't really own anything better. In the moisturizing area I found that it wasn't too bad, but it also kind of emphasized where I had dry skin at, and like if I rubbed my face with this product on bits of skin would like rub off with it. I don't quite know if that's a me problem or what, but other moisturizers I've found do not make that happen to me.
Becky G.
Fresno, CA
I love Burt’s bees products but this one wasn’t a favorite. It left my face feeling oily and it felt thick. Seemed like it took a very long time to absorb into my skin and left that white creamy look you get with sunscreen.
Jessie S.
This always stains my face white and it’s very very noticeable. Also for $18 that’s the last thing I want, it does work though. I want the radiance shimmer but less of the white staining, also it smells ghastly.
Hayden T.
This is a good, light moisturizer if you’re someone who values natural ingredients. If your skin is super dry this won’t give enough moisture, so during winter months I switch this out with a heavier moisturizer. However when I do have dry skin in the winter time I mix this in with my foundation to help and it meshes well with the foundations I have tried with it.
Ané L.
Bloomington
I love how organic this product it. It’s made of natural ingredients and has a sweet (non artificial) scent. I have oily skin so the fact that this comes with SPF saves me another layer of product on my skin.
Jes B.
N Brunswick, NJ
This day lotion isn't great but it's not awful. It does provide some moisture since my skin is pretty dry. The thing I didn't like about it is that it feels a bit heavy ... almost cakey. After putting it on, I can feel the layer of lotion sitting on my face. Not a huge fan :/
Kate M.
Bloomsburg, PA
I love Burts Bees products, but this just left my face feeling sticky. It also has a weird, slightly chemical smell to it, and the consistency is more waxy than lotion. I give it 2 stars because it's not the worst product I've ever tried and it's cruelty free, but I wouldn't purchase it again.
Kelly W.
Schenectady, NY
I love the idea of Burt’s Bees but I can’t get over how much I have to rub this lotion in. I use one pump, spread it out evenly, and basically need to assault my face to get rid of the white bluish tint it leaves behind. Don’t get me wrong, once it’s rubbed it, it’s fine. But I feel like that much rubbing can’t be good for the skin.
Khristin J.
Lees Summit, MO
I don’t mind this although it only has an SPF of 7 and higher is recommended. I think it goes on slightly oily as well. I got on sale at Ulta. Wold need to reapply through the day if you wNt full SPF coverage for the day
Annie N.
It’s very important to me that my moisturizer is light but takes care of my skin. Spf is also very important. Would recommend this to anyone, love the burt’s bees and the way their company works!
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
I bought this at Target because it was marked down for clearance and I've heard wonderful things about Burt's Bees and I'm just curious if this is for your face & body or just body because I've never bought anything called "day lotion"
Nichole S.
Cleveland, OH
Can anyone tell me how gentle this day lotion is? Ive used other face products from hurts bees and they did pretty well but i have never used a moisturizer for the face. My skin is weirdly enough normal with a dash of sensitivity, Lol.