BY BURT'S BEES

Nourishing Facial Moisturizer That Will Leave Your Skin Moisturized And Smoother For Naturally Radiant Skin. Burt's Bees Radiance Day Cream Is Formulated With One Of Nature's Most Powerful Nutrients, Royal Jelly, To Help Enhance Skin's Youthful Glow While Reducing The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles. One Of Nature's Most Nourishing Substances, Royal Jelly Contains Lots Of Nutrients Including A Regal Prescription Of 8 Essential Amino Acids, Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, D And E, Along With Niacin And Folic Acid. This Quick-absorbing Formula Is 99% Natural And Heavy In Nutrients To Wake-up Dull Skin And Restore Its Natural Radiance. Use This Dermatologist Tested Cream As Part Of The Burt's Bees Radiance Natural Skin Care Regimen. Put The Power Of Nature To Work For Your Skin With Burt's Bees.

• Burt's Bees Radiance Day Cream With Royal Jelly.
  • With Royal Jelly To Enhance Skin's Natural Radiance.
  • Dermatologist Tested.
  • The Story Of Royal Jelly.
  • Royal Jelly Is One Of Nature's Most Nourishing Substances.
  • Fed To The Queen Bee, Royal Jelly Contains 8 Essential Amino Acids, Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, D & E Along With Niacin And Folic Acid.
  • It Is The Reason She Lives 40 Times Longer And Is 50% Bigger Than Worker Bees.
  • In Burt's Bees Radiance Day Cream, It's The Reason You'll Get Naturally Radiant, Younger-looking Skin.
  • No Animal Testing.
  • 65% Post-consumer Content.
  • Natural Health & Beauty Care Products For The Greater Good.
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls.
  • Our Natural, Daytime Moisturizer Is Specially Formulated With Royal Jelly To Help Enhance Skin's Natural Radiance While Reducing The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles.
  • Skin Will Look And Feel More Moisturized, Smoother And Naturally Radiant.
  • 99.0% Natural.
  • Natural Products Association Certified.
  • Fsc Mix Packaging Fsc* C104022.
  • Burt's Bees, The Greater Good And Beehive Design Are Trademarks Of Burt's Bees, Inc.
  • All Rights Reserved.
  • Learn More At Www.Burtsbees.Com.
  • 800-849-7112.
  • 2012 Burt's Bees, Inc.
  • Indications:
  • Health Concern: Fine Lines And Wrinkles;Loss Of Elasticity

Aqua (Water, Eau), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance)*, Stearic Acid, Kaolin, Royal Jelly, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Lecithin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Jojoba Esters, Pollen Extract, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Extract, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Equisetum Hiemale Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Pinus Strobus Cone Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol Denat., Sucrose Stearate, Sucrose Polystearate, Phenoxyethanol, Amyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool. *natural Fragrance

Instructions:

Use Daily After Cleansing. Gently Smooth Over Face And Neck For Healthy, Naturally Radiant Skin.

• Does this work for oily skin? Where do you usually buy it? 3 Answers
  • How well does this work? I want to add something new to m...1 Answers
  • I love all of Burt's bees products but I'm not sure if i ...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Lovely product! After washing my face, I apply the Radiance Cream each night. It gives my skin a natural, healthy glow. It is so moisturizing for my dry, dull skin. It has a nice light scent, and it was a great value. I purchased it from Target, and I highly recommend it!" in 10 reviews
  • "I loved this moisturizer! I already finished it! It is so light on my dry, sensitive skin. I goes on smoothly and I love the jar that it comes in. This product is wonderful and totally worth a try and price. " in 7 reviews
  • "This radiance day cream is extremely moisturizing. If you have oily skin I would not recommend this as it could make your skin appear more oily. Really great for dry skin and maybe normal skin too. I feel like it leaves my skin very plump and youthful." in 3 reviews
Savannah H.
Kenmore , NY
I love my Burt’s Bees Radiance Cream after these great new Rejuvenating eye masks treatments. I’m a mask junkie and they’re truly one of my top 5 favorites. They’re very unique in the formula in comparison to many others. The ingredients are different where I find the main ingredient of primrose oil literally leaves my eyes more moisturized and texture is lessened instantly and throughout most of the day. What a great find at a bargain price to at CVS.
Lauren J.
Orlando, FL
I got this on clearance at Sprouts and became obsessed. A little goes a long way so it’ll last me a long time. It smells good and is very hydrating but doesn’t feel too heavy on my skin. In my move across the country it got misplaced and I will definitely go for this brand again!
I would recommend this product to anyone anytime ! The moisture it leaves behind is beyond the best feeling , it’s super light feeling and it smells great ! Burt’s bees products have always been my go to product on the daily .
Andrea D.
Very moisturizing. Doesn’t break me out and I’m sensitive to a ton of products. I am more combo to oily so I can use this in the winter time but definitely not in the summer.
Emily J.
I love this Burt’s bees day cream! It isn’t too heavy on my skin and keeps it nice and moisturized throughout the day. Its great for all types of skin! It also has a nice fresh smell that isn’t too strong
Evgenia F.
Kent, OH
I wanted to try a natural moisturizer and I got this one since I was happy with other Burt's Bees products. I love the smell and my skin feels very nourished and soft after I use it. The only problem is that it is a bit heavy for my skin, which is very oily. During the winter though it was great since my skin gets so chapped because of the cold. When the weather gets warmer I switch to an oil-free moisturizer. So this is officially my winter moisturizer and I highly recommend it especially if you have drier skin.
Jana M. G.
Amazing product! Use after cleansing , letting it absorb into your face. It really does brighten and works faster if used with the other products that go with it like the Burt's Bees Brightening Facial Cleanser which works wonders and really gets the job done. Noticed a difference in my skin and the day cream really helps keep your skin looking radiant all day long. Check this product out!
Madeline T.
San Antonio, TX
Just bought this day cream a few days ago and I am already in love with it, it has a nice scent and makes my skin feel very smooth and moisturized immediately and the product soaked up well. It is a little pricey but so far I think it's worth it and I'm excited to see how it improves my skin as I continue using it!
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
This is one of my favorite morning moisturizers. It can be applied on the face and neck. It's so smooth like a whipped cream and smells like oranges. It makes my skin feel so great. I highly recommend! You can get a set of two for $39.95 on Amazon.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
I am so much in love with the burts bees brand and this cream is no exception. It makes my skin look so hydrated and healthy and it looks radiant. I got it from walgreens and it is great value for money. Came nicely packed. I recommend it to others and will continue buying it.
Influenster M.
I love all of Burt's bees products but I'm not sure if i should get this one has anyone tried and loved this product or is it not great ?
Ines G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this work for oily skin? Where do you usually buy it?
Brittney B.
Toledo, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How well does this work? I want to add something new to my face routine in the morning. Any great skin changes?