BY BURT'S BEES

Enhance your youthful glow with Burt’s Bees Radiance Day Cream. This jar of 99% natural, daily facial moisturizer is specially formulated with Royal Jelly to help enhance skin’s natural radiance while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Skin will look and feel more moisturized and smoother for naturally radiant skin. Royal Jelly is one of nature’s most nourishing substances. Fed to the queen bee, Royal Jelly contains 8 essential amino acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, D & E along with Niacin and Folic Acid. It is the reason she lives 40 times longer and is 50% bigger than worker bees. In Burt’s Bees Radiance Day Cream, it’s the reason you’ll get naturally radiant, younger looking skin. Use this dermatologist tested cream as part of the Burt’s Bees Radiance natural skin care regimen. Put the power of nature to work for your skin with Burt’s Bees. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jana G.
Amazing product! Use after cleansing , letting it absorb into your face. It really does brighten and works faster if used with the other products that go with it like the Burt's Bees Brightening Facial Cleanser which works wonders and really gets the job done. Noticed a difference in my skin and the day cream really helps keep your skin looking radiant all day long. Check this product out!
Tori D.
Orlando , FL
I just started using this product and I'm obsessed!! It has a subtle scent that smells clean and is gentle on the skin. It really makes my skin feel soft and moisturized. I have combo skin. I put this on right after I wash my face and before any make up. It's a great product!
Madeline T.
San Antonio, TX
Just bought this day cream a few days ago and I am already in love with it, it has a nice scent and makes my skin feel very smooth and moisturized immediately and the product soaked up well. It is a little pricey but so far I think it's worth it and I'm excited to see how it improves my skin as I continue using it!
Kasey R.
Corbin, KY
I love this product. I always feel very moisturized after using it. It has a different scent to it that I can't really explain. It gives my face a tightening feel right after using it. I would definitely purchase again. This is my, hands-down, favorite brand for skincare!
Amber M.
Denison, Tx
Best moisturizer I've ever used. It smells great! A little goes a long way, I've had my bottle for a month and I've barley put a dint in it. Using this after the cleansing cream, it's to die for! Definitely recommend to everyone!!
Celina z.
Corona, CA
This cream is so good for my dry, sensitive skin. I use this after applying toner. It leaves my skin feeling and looking RADIANT. There's no scent really, which is fine with me. I would recommend this product definitely.
Kristina S.
Simi Valley, CA
Left my skin oily and looking oily. It had an off smell that lasted all day giving me a headache. Wouldn't recommend unless you have very dry skin. It is gentle in the skin but for the quality I believe that price is a little much.
Amy N.
Virginia, MN
It works great for moisturizing, but leaves an oily film on your face if you aren't very careful about the amount you use. If you do anything that will make you sweat within a couple hours after applying it will sweat off in greasy beads.
Amanda V.
Sharpsville, IN
Very hydrating. Love the smell. I found mine at target. Seems to last quite a while. I think it was priced fairly. I used mine at night before bed.
Meg S.
Decatur, AL
This product is so smooth and moisturizing on my face! I have combination skin and it makes my face and neck refreshed and glowful!
Ines G.
Does this work for oily skin? Where do you usually buy it?
Brittney B.
Toledo, OH
How well does this work? I want to add something new to my face routine in the morning. Any great skin changes?