Add a Photo

By BURT'S BEES
#167 in Body Scrub
Enhance your youthful glow with Burt’s Bees Radiance Day Cream. This jar of 99% natural, daily facial moisturizer is specially formulated with Royal Jelly to help enhance skin’s natural radiance while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Skin will look and feel more moisturized and smoother for naturally radiant skin. Royal Jelly is one of nature’s most nourishing substances. Fed to the queen bee, Royal Jelly contains 8 essential amino acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, D & E along with Niacin and Folic Acid. It is the reason she lives 40 times longer and is 50% bigger than worker bees. In Burt’s Bees Radiance Day Cream, it’s the reason you’ll get naturally radiant, younger looking skin. Use this dermatologist tested cream as part of the Burt’s Bees Radiance natural skin care regimen. Put the power of nature to work for your skin with Burt’s Bees.
Photos (2)
Christina L.
Christina L.
Oxford, OH

You honestly can't go wrong with Burt's Bees products! Whats better than an effective product that has all natural ingredients? Plus, you can buy these at your local grocery store. So nice for the quality. Their radiance day cream is one of the many items that I love from Burt's Bees. I'll continue to purchase all of their amazing organic products!
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Arlington, TX

Burt's Bees is just an amazing brand no matter what product your using. I've tried their face cream, eye cream, lip balm. It all works great! I'm especially hooked on this day cream because it really helps out with those dry patches I get on my face. Haven't triend another product just yet that works this good on my skin.
Allanna S.
Allanna S.
Brisbane

I have dry skin so everyday i need to use a moisturiser depending on how dry my skin is and i saw the day cream and i was like yeah this will do (other than the fact i got some in my eye) it felt great very moisturising and nourishing. Tomorrow i'm going to use the day cream because it felt amazing want to buy more!
Elisa K.
Elisa K.
Vienna, VA

Overall good product, I didn't notice a significant difference to my skin after using it for about 3 weeks. I don't think I would buy it again but it was worth buying and trying it. It feels cool and comfortable to skin. Seemed to moisturize too, but I didn't see much difference in the complexion of skin.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Albertville, AL

I lean moreso towards my Burt's Bees Radiance Night Cream over this only because this is a decently thick cream and you can feel that it's on your face. It does what it says. It helps your skin look more radiant or bright, rather. Same thing. The night cream just happens to be more practical for me!
Emily T.
Emily T.

I love using this day cream paired with the night cream of the same brand. It goes on really well, but is slightly more watery feeling than the night cream. It absorbs quickly though and you won't feel greasy throughout the day. Wait 10-15 minutes and you can put your makeup right on top of it.
Zarha A.
Zarha A.

Not the best texture, it is rather expensive and it doesn't smell great either. For those who have dry skin would need a thicker cream than this. However, it is nice and light to wear in the summer, can be used during the day or night. Works well for erasing some dark pigmentation on the skin.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Paris, KY

I love the this cream. The scent is so refreshing and nice. And it lasts such a long time. I'll put it on in the morning and it'll last most of the day. It's a bit pricier than most drugstore creams but it's worth it. You may pay more for it but you definitely get your money's worth
Erica C.
Erica C.
Gresham, OR

I use this everyday ! I have never seen my skin more radiant ! I have exczema and this does not irritate me one bit! It does not leave my skin oily just moisturized . Easy to apply as well I buy mine at Fred Meyer at a reasonable price . I always make sure to have one in hand.
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Brooklyn, NY

Lovely product! After washing my face, I apply the Radiance Cream each night. It gives my skin a natural, healthy glow. It is so moisturizing for my dry, dull skin. It has a nice light scent, and it was a great value. I purchased it from Target, and I highly recommend it!
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Toledo, OH

How well does this work? I want to add something new to my face routine in the morning. Any great skin changes?

Join Now