BY BURT'S BEES

With Natural Mica to Enhance Skin Tone. 98.2% Natural This natural body lotion is specially created to enhance your skin s natural radiance. It s formulated with Royal Jelly, one of nature s most nourishing substances, packed with 134 nutrients, including 17 amino acids, and vitamins A and C, as well as multiple B-vitamins. Sunflower Oil moisturizes and Mica, a light reflecting mineral, enhances your skin s natural glow. The result is soft, shimmering skin you ll love. Never any Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates, or Petrochemicals. . see more...

• "They really make your skin soft and you feel better." in 1 review
  • "I quite enjoy Burt's bees products and I really like this lotion I love to put in on my arms and hands it smells good but not too strong for me." in 1 review
  • "Especially for people to suffer from extremely dry hands!" in 1 review
  • "The moisturizing element of the body lotion is not as good, if you're looking for a lotion that moisturizes or conditions your skin, this is not it." in 1 review
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I specifically use this lotion for when I go out or am wearing a dress/skirt. It really makes your skin glow and leaves a beautiful sheen without being glittery. It's a thinner formula so a lot goes a long way.

I gave it 4 stars because the one thing I don't like about this lotion is the smell. The smell isn't bad but it's not enjoyable either. It's also kind of strong so it clashes with my perfume.

I usually buy this at Walmart but have seen it at Target as well. I will definitely repurchase this product in the future!
Amanda B.
Marysville, WA
I do like this lotion. I put it in a pump jar to make it easier to apply after showing. It's a bit thin, but absorbs quickly. I like that it makes you slightly sparkly in the sun (hence the "radiance"). I will say not all the ingredients are great, and I was shocked to see Burt's bees fight AGAINST labeling GMOs. So if that matters to you, you may not want to buy this product. Other than that it works decent. I personally am looking for a more natural body lotion, but I do enjoy the sparkles and the lotion works.
Sarah H.
Acworth, GA
I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS LOTION! In the past I have never been one to put on lotion simply because I feel so slimy afterwords. I would even wash my hands after putting it on, but this lotion is different! It goes on so sheer that I feel my skin being hydrated but I don't feel slimy. It lasts a pretty long line and has a wonderful scent to it. I recommend to anyone who has avoided lotions in the past!
D S.
Austell, GA
I don't think this did anything special for my skin, but I really liked the scent (smells like honey mixed with something I can't place). It is kind of runny and has little reflective flecks that don't look too off on my dark skin. It absorbs fairly quickly and leaves skin feeling supple, although i don't think it will be sufficient for drier skin types.
Tiffany O.
New Castle, DE
I love Burt's Bees! This lotion leaves skin feeling refreshed. It feels smooth and feather light, while still being an effective moisturizer. This lotion makes your skin appear to be brighter and it has a delicate scent of delicious honey.

I would recommend this product to anyone who uses lotion.
Influenster M.
The smell was a big turn off for me and the lotion felt really sticky. Even after allowing time for the lotion to absorb, I felt like it laid in top of my skin. My clothes even stuck to me from it, and I typically use as little product as possible. I don't like slathering lotion on thickly
Dominique L.
Haymarket, VA
I love using this product all year round. I love how much it enhances my tan in the summer and my natural skin tone in the winter. I received this product as a gift and loved how hydrated my skin stayed through out the day. Its not a heavy cream an a little goes a long way.
Olivia A.
Princeton, NJ
This lotion is amazing! It is high quality and leaves the skin looking and feeling great. It is gentle yet effective. One of my favorite things about this lotion is that it has royal jelly which leaves the skin sparkling. I would highly recommend this lotion.
Liz H.
San Diego, CA
Love the smell and fell of this product, although I'm not loving the glitter. I know it says radiance in the name but I sparkle like a damn stripper right now. I'm not radiating I'm blinding! Maybe it's a bad batch. But I'm not sure I would buy it again.
Chelsea S.
Swartz Creek, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
All I have to say is wow! I hate that sticky funny feeling after using lotion that lingers around instead of moisturizing. But this stuff does the job! Smells good and you can't be the price!