BY BURT'S BEES

This Natural Body Lotion Is Specially Created To Enhance Your Skin's Radiance. It's Formulated With Royal Jelly, One Of Nature's Most Nourishing Substances, Packed With 134 Nutrients, Including 17 Amino Acids, And Vitamins A, C, D And K, As Well As Multiple B-vitamins. Sunflower Oil Moisturizes And Mica, A Light Reflecting Mineral, Enhances Your Skin's

Natural Glow. The Result Is Soft, Shimmering Skin.
Burt's Bees Radiance Body Lotion With Royal Jelly Normal Skin.
With Natural Mica To Enhance Skin Tone.
98.2% Natural.
6.0 Fl Oz/175 Ml.
Indications:
Health Concern: Fine Lines And Wrinkles

Aqua (Water, Eau), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Stearic Acid, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire D'abeille), Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Royal Jelly, Ci 77019 (Mica), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Sucrose Stearate, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Borate, Canola Oil (Huile De Colza), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde

Instructions:

Apply Body Lotion Evenly To Arms, Legs, Shoulders And Neck For A Natural, Radiant Glow.

Burt's Bees Radiance Body Lotion
  • "Love this. Very moisturizing and sinks into the skin nicely. Doesn't leave a greasy feeling." in 21 reviews
  • "Super creamy when put on but turns into a slightly thicker consistency which is perfect for dry skin." in 8 reviews
  • "I quite enjoy Burt's bees products and I really like this lotion I love to put in on my arms and hands it smells good but not too strong for me." in 6 reviews
  • "Love putting this lotion on my legs for radiant shine! Definitely effective for the use I'm using it for! It's very gentle for sensitive skin! Great pricing and works like a charm! I wish it was just slightly more hydrating, but still amazing!" in 4 reviews
  • "They really make your skin soft and you feel better." in 1 review
Lillian V.
Akron, OH
I really like this lotion. It’s low price and very moisturizing on my arms and legs but not so well on dryer parts of skin. It smells clean with a slight sweetness. The radiance part is very subtle but long lasting. It’s perfect for a very natural look but if you want to glow like crazy, I’d suggest adding liquid highlight to your normal lotion.
Kiani W.
Lilburn, GA
I am a fan of Burt's Bees Brand anyway, but This is my GO-TO summertime lotion. I love the sexy shimmer-y shine the mica gives. It isn't too heavy so it's great for warmer weather as it moisturizes you without making you seat. it's long lasting, and would recommend to anyone!
Rosemariee M.
Lancaster , CA
This is one too keep with you in your bag in the summer it’s my go too☺ ️This radiant skin lotion uses tiny flecks of mica, a mineral that reflects light, to give your skin a subtle sheen.
Erin C.
Staunton
Purchased at: CVS
I love the smell of this lotion! It also has little specks of glitter in it, very slight, so it gives your skin a just kissed by the sun glow. It’s perfect for summer. I would definitely buy this again.
Liz A.
The best for added glow to your skin. It's not glittery at all. Your skin looks lit from within...It's truly beautiful...I love it. The smell is lovely as well. I really enjoy this product!!!
Natalie D.
Brooklyn , NY
This is one of my favorite body lotion, not only beacause it smells great. But this texture is lovely and rich, which is needed in the winter months. It soothes dry skin, and make this body drinks it up all. It absorbs well in the skin and not just sit on the surface of yhe skin. Using this moisturizer you only need small amounts cause a little goes a long way.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion is perfect to get glowy, moisturized skin. Made with natural ingredients, this lotion has a lovely sheen that gives your skin a soft shimmer. It's a nice formula that moisturizes, absorbs quickly and doesn't leave you greasy or oily. The fragrance is slightly floral but it is faint and wears off pretty quickly.
kammy b.
when it comes to birthdays everything is my favorite is lotion is amazing there Chapstick is amazing anything from North Beach is amazing your make up remover there a cleansing towelettes everything it is just such a great company such a great product I am so upset with this I have no bad word to say about this so low in price for such great work this works so well and it's like five bucks totally buy it again I got mine at Walmart it's so easy it's the best thing you could ever do so yeah bye it
Alejandra M.
Oxnard, CA
What I like about the Burt's Bees Radiance Body Lotion is that it gives my skin a natural glow after just one use. I even add a few drops to my face primer before applying my make up on, and I get a lot of compliments on how I have such a glow, and I just tell them that its this lotion and how I highly recommend it. This product is light and doesn't feel too heavy.
houda M.
Leaves a pretty sheen (slightly sparkly in the light) that looks nice with short sleeves or tank tops. Has a light, pleasant smell. (I don't like heavy or floral scents, but this is very subtle.) Doesn't moisturize quite as well as their regular creams, but still nice. Sometimes I use regular Burt's lotion for moisture and layer this on top for the sheen.

Amazon