Burt's Bees Radiance Body Lotion

by Burt's Bees

Bring out your skin's natural radiance with this soothing dose of shimmer. Using Royal Jelly to nourish skin and Mica, a light-reflecting mineral, to enhance your skin tone, this all-day moisturizer will give you smooth skin with a luminous glow you'll love.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Burt's Bees Radiance Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
Love this. Very moisturizing and sinks into the skin nicely. Doesn't leave a greasy feeling.in reviews
Super creamy when put on but turns into a slightly thicker consistency which is perfect for dry skin.in reviews
I quite enjoy Burt's bees products and I really like this lotion I love to put in on my arms and hands it smells good but not too strong for me.in reviews
...Definitely effective for the use I'm using it for! It's very gentle for sensitive skin! Great pricing and works like a charm! I wish it was just slightly more hydrating, but still amazing!in reviews
The moisturizing element of the body lotion is not as good, if you're looking for a lotion that moisturizes or conditions your skin, this is not it.in reviews
Autumn S.
Burt's Bees Radiance Body Lotion uploaded by Autumn S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product sooo much it keeps my skin so soft and smooth. I use it every morning and night when I do all of my skin care I would highly recommend this! All of burt’s products are my absolute favorite!
Ximena C.
Los Angeles, CA
Burt's Bees Radiance Body Lotion uploaded by Ximena C.
My secret to pearl finish glowy skin. My wedding makeup artist used it all over my body and I was hooked! I use it for events or even just when I want to moisturize and feel fancy at the same time. A little goes a long way!
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I love this organic brand that uses honey and other ingredients to provide healthy, moisturize, and radiant skin from my head to my toes! There's nothing to improve about this skincare product for my radiant skin! Highly recommend to my girlfriends and sisters!
Amy S.
Waleska, GA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’ve been using Berts Bees Body Radiance for a few years now. I love way it smells and it has a beautiful shimmer to it that sparkles in the sun. Keeps my skin looking great and shiny.
Kayla O.
Laramie, WY
I love this product I use it on myself and my kids for those extra dry winder days. I have sensitive skin so don't usually find a product that works for me. This one is a winner!
Lacy H.
Fort Smith, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this a lot and it really keeps in the moisture. I get really dry hands because I’m a compulsive hand washer. This really keeps up with all the moisture loss. It’s also nice in the winter and keeps my hands from chapping.
Marc M.
Warren, OH
Live Burts Bees products. I use this all winter long, and won’t use anything else. It’s absolutely amazing. It keeps my skin awesome all winter long.
Makelly C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried this body lotion and it was a good purchase. It hydrate skin and smell nice. Good price too.
Kaylin B.
Columbus, GA
Amazing. I love the smells for any Burt’s Bees product and they really work well. And so good for you
Sophia P.
Los Angeles, CA
This lotion smells AMAZING and gives a gorgeous glow to the skin. I love to use this when shooting outside in natural light, sometimes I will mix it with Nivea Essentially Enriched Lotion to give more of a “dewy” finish with this to add a touch of shimmer. Wash your hands after applying!

Looking for your answer?