BY BURT'S BEES

Give your skin an invigorating experience with Burt's Bees Purifying Sheet Masks. These masks are infused with kiwi extracts and a unique blend of natural ingredients to remove makeup, gently cleanse away pore-clogging dirt and oil while nourishing your skin. Extracts from plants and flowers help to promote healthy skin for a beautiful complexion. They are specially formulated for all skin types, including sensitive skin, and transform skin into moisturized skin. These masks are easy to use, simply lift the mask from the pouch, apply mask to skin, wait 5 to 10 minutes and gently remove. Purifying Sheet Masks are made with 99.5 percent natural ingredients, dermatologist and ophthalmologist-tested and contain no parabens, phthalates or petrolatum. Give your skin the best nature has to offer with Burt's Bees. Usage Direction: Unfold mask and place on washed face, smooth over surface. Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes. Remove and discard mask. Gently massage excess formula into face for clean, moisturized skin. Caution Statements: Do not use on broken or irritated skin. If product causes discomfort, remove mask immediately and rinse face. If irritation occurs, stop use and consult a physician. Gender: Unisex.

Abbie Q.
Tried this masks for the first time, Love that it's almost 100% natural. Big fan of Burt Bees products. It was gentle and so didn't need to have it on for a very long. I think I didn't put it on the right way at first but figure it out.
Rachel M.
San Antonio, TX
This mask left my skin soft and refreshed. It was very gentle and it was non irritating. Also i loved that it was a 2 min mask. The only negative was the mask did not want to stay on my face and was really large and awkward to place on my face.
Miranda M.
Pittsburgh
This face mask was awesome . my skin was so smooth and my pores felt clear . some of them burn my face but this one didn’t . it is defiantly worth the money if you want something that gives a deep moisturize
Z H.
college park
Burt’s Bees is an amazing brand! I’ve bought a few masks, and love the results from using it. It definitely smooths your skin out and gives it a glow. You won’t be disappointed. It’s also affordable and can find at your local drugstore .
Annabelle L.
It made my skin very soft ❤️ 10/10 I really recommend this product,it’s very easy to put on, although its very wet so you have to be careful that you don’t drip the water everywhere it was very effective I would 100% buy again.
Harlie M.
this mask is really nice I'm not hundred percent sure on what it's supposed to do but at least it makes my skin very soft and moisturized so I would say it's a good mask
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Eh it’s a sheet mask you keep on for two minutes then you RINSE OFF! No skip this item, I love face masks cause you are good to go maybe some rubbing in after but not rinsing which is nonsense
Marlene M.
Harris, MN
I was not impressed with the Burt's Bees Mask at all. I think it did not do anything for my face. I'm giving it a three stars because I only tried it once. Maybe after doing it multiply times there would be a difference. I probably would not buy again.
Alisha C.
Burt's Bees Purifying Sheet Mask

I I absolutely love Burt's Bees products. I have been using them for many years now and they are amazing. I have yet tried the purifying sheet mask but I sure am going to go find them at the store tomorrow. 👍
Caitlin C.
Southgate, MI
I loved this mask! It was easy to apply, didn’t leave any residue on my face. Afterwords, my face felt really soft. I have very sensitive skin and this mask didn’t break me out! I would buy it again!
cara b.
St Leonards on Sea, Hastings
How many do you get?
Kat J.
Does the serum absorb well, or does it leave your face sticky?
Cassandra C.
Wichita Falls, TX
Can someone with a sensitive dry face use this product?
Tara K.
Does this mask have a strong smell?
Thanh B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Is it contains fragrance? How would you recommend this for people with sensitive skin?