Burt's Bees Purifying Sheet Mask uploaded by Ariel T.Burt's Bees Purifying Sheet Mask uploaded by Krystal C.

BY BURT'S BEES

Give Your Skin An Invigorating Experience With Burt's Bees® Purifying Sheet Masks. These Masks Are Infused With Kiwi Extracts And A Unique Blend Of Natural Ingredients To Remove Makeup, Gently Cleanse Away Pore-clogging Dirt And Oil While Nourishing Your Skin. Extracts From Plants And Flowers Help To Promote Healthy Skin For A Beautiful Complexion. They Are Specially Formulated For All Skin Types, Including Sensitive Skin, And Transform Skin Into Moisturized Skin. These Masks Are Easy To Use, Simply Lift The Mask From The Pouch, Apply Mask To Skin, Wait 2 Minutes And Gently Remove And Rinse. Purifying Sheet Masks Are Made With 99.5% Natural Ingredients, Dermatologist And Ophthalmologist-tested And Contain No Parabens, Phthalates Or Petrolatum. Give Your Skin The Best Nature Has To Offer With Burt’s Bees®.

• One Single Use Burt's Bees® Purifying Sheet Mask To Invigorate Your Skin With Long Lasting Rejuvenating Results While Cleansing Away Dirt, Oil, And Makeup
  • Masks Are Infused With Kiwi Extracts And A Unique Blend Of Natural Ingredients From Plants And Flowers Help To Promote Healthy Looking Skin For A Beautiful Complexion
  • These 99.5% Natural Purifying Sheet Masks Are Specially Formulated For All Skin Types, Including Sensitive Skin, And Transform Skin Into Moisturized Skin
  • Purifying Sheet Masks Are Easy To Use, Simply Lift The Mask From The Pouch, Apply Mask To Skin Aligning Edges, Wait 2 Minutes And Gently Remove Mask And Rinseburt’s Bees Purifying Sheet Masks Are Formulated With 99.5% Natural Ingredients, Dermatologist Tested And Contain No Parabens, Phthalates Or Petrolatum
  • Do Not Use On Broken Or Irritated Skin. If Product Causes Discomfort, Remove Mask Immediately And Rinse Face. If Irritation Occurs, Stop Use And Consult A Physician.
  • Currently available at Target

Aqua, Actinidia Chinensis Fruit Water, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Sorbitan Oleate Decylglucoside Crosspolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

How To Use:

Unfold Mask And Place On Clean Face, Smooth Over Surface. Leave On For Up To 2 Minutes. Remove Mask And Rinse Face.

Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
Not that great of a smell and kinda difficult to apply and didn’t fit to well to my skin. Great price for these masks. And I love that I could feel the product working. Also, that it was a short 2 minute mask. Works really well and leaves skin feeling great.
KTBird12 B.
This left my face feeling smooth and silky. It was priced good for the quality of the product. I like the natural ingredients that Burt’s Bees uses in their products. I got the face mask at cvs. I would recommend this product to anyone wanting a fresh face!
Dianna J.
norton
I like the price of this product, it’s inexpensive but it doesn’t still very well to your face. It is gentle but I feel as if you have to wash your face after you get done using the mask. I would say though that it’s decent for the price you are paying.
Janell P.
Spokane Valley
Burned my face right after using. Looked sunburned for hours after. Never use again and smelled weird. Reached out to burts bees and they sent me a coupon for my troubles.
Megan D.
Saginaw
I had used another brand of face mask that did not agree with my face at all, it left me with dry patches. I used this mask and it really helped with those patches a lot. Also you don't need to keep it on your face for that long.
Julia V.
Harrison Twp, MI
This isn’t the best product by Burt’s bees but it’s pretty effective. It’s kind of expensive but I would buy it again if it was on sale. Very gentle and fresh smelling. Would recommend to those looking for a cheap mask!
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
I love Burt’s Bees products, and this is one that I was surprised to find in the store! I’m just now getting into using sheet masks. I find them to be very cooling with just the right amount of gel on them!
Katelyn S.
Morrisville
I really liked this product! My face felt healthy and clear and less oily. I don’t prefer sheet masks though. The sheet did fit pretty well. Also, I thought the smell was nice. The packaging was also very nice. Would recommend!
Brittany B.
Federal Way
I love Burt’s bees. I always buy their products. My skin is so nice and clean. 1 of the only products that keeps my skin clear! Definitely a huge fan of their line. I recommend them to everyone.
Krystal C.
It was ok. The sheet was really think, almost like a paper towel. Which is probably why is wouldn't lay flat on my skin. After I washed my face, it did feel nice!