Burt's Bees

Burt's Bees Purely White Zen...
644 Reviews
5 / 5
My favorite toothpaste so far. Using it or the black one with charcoal every time. Good ingredients, nice flavor and packaging. Leaves a great aftertaste and whitens my teeth a bit
5 / 5
La pasta dental de Bury’s Bees 🐝 es buenísima, me encanta que no contenga fluoride ya que procuro usar lo menos que pueda, por razones personales, que no sea testeado en animales, lo que ayuda a crear una conciencia acerca de los seres vivos, limpia muy bien, deja los dientes blancos, la textura de la pasta es muy suave, se deshace fácilmente y el Zen Peppermint te deja un aliento refrescante por buen tiempo
5 / 5
LOVE this toothpaste - will not use any other kind. You need the smallest amount to feel fresh! Usually toothpaste is too minty for my liking, but this is perfect!
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
Burt’s Bees Purely Zen Peppermint Toothpaste Fluoride-Free is a decent option if your looking for a fluoride free toothpaste. The taste and flavor are good but unfortunately the ingredients are not as clean as advertised. This toothpaste says no artificial flavors or sweeteners yet there are natural flavors (yikes) and stevia. I have found better options. Normally I like Burt’s Bees products but this one is false advertisement. I will not repurchase this item and recommend other brands.
5 / 5
This is my go to toothpaste right now. It isn’t too strong but always leaves me feeling refreshed. It is a smooth texture and a nice flavor. Burt’s bees always using ingredients that I approve of.
5 / 5
It is my favourite toothpaste. It’s flouride free, natural and has peppermint. I feel my gum becomes healthier since I changed to this toothpaste.
5 / 5
It whitened my teeth and I'm forever grateful. I appreciate burtsbees so much! It was probably one of the best toothpastes I've ever used and I've used many!
5 / 5
I really love the Burt’s bees toothpaste because it’s fluoride free and doesn’t have a super strong mint flavor. I think this is one of the best fluoride free toothpastes it leaves your breath fresh and doesn’t have a weird after taste like others I’ve tried. I usually oil pull with coconut oil or swish hydrogen peroxide before brushing my teeth to get my teeth extra white.
5 / 5
I’ve tried lots of fluoride free toothpastes but this is by far the best one! It’s an actual clean product, it comes to a nice foam, and makes my mouth feel clean. The mint isn’t over the top but still minty. It’s a good size so it lasts a while. Love Burt’s Bees!
5 / 5
There isn’t a lot of toothpaste to choose from without fluoride in it. I really like this toothpaste. Sensitive enough for my sensitive teeth!!