Burt's Bees Puppy Tearless Shampoo uploaded by Christina F.Burt's Bees Puppy Tearless Shampoo uploaded by Shelby B.

BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Make bath time less tough with this Burt's Bees tearless puppy shampoo. PRODUCT FEATURES Buttermilk soothes and softens skin PRODUCT DETAILS 8.5"H x 3"W x 3"D 16 fl. oz. Model no. FFP7263 Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: One Size. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult.

• So I have an 8week old puppy and he just recently had a b...2 Answers
  • How well does this product work? 2 Answers
  • Does this shampoo have a nice smell?2 Answers
Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
We just adopted a puppy a few weeks ago so this is really the only puppy shampoo I have used on her so far and I think it works great. I went with the burts bees because it's a brand I trust for myself so I know I can trust it for my little pup as well! It seemed to lather great and smells so fresh! It even has a long lasting freshness that keeps your puppy smelling good for weeks after!
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Both of my dogs are rescues so I was so scared how they would react go their first bath. That is exactly why I bought this though so that if it got in their eyes they wouldn’t freak out. And it worked perfectly! I loved this stuff so much.
Vanessa P.
Litchfield, NH
Love this shampoo, such an amazing shampoo for the price. Love that it’s Burt’s bees, and tearless for your puppy. I bought it at my local pet smart and it definitely met my expectations. Leaves your puppy smelling wonderful.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Gentle formula and great for puppies who wiggle. It won't hurt their eyes and it really gives a good cleaning. It's pretty affordable and I feel it's a good formula for their skin and fur. I recommend this!
Alyssa K.
Reading , PA
What I didn't like about the product was that it didn't lather like I would have liked it to. It was a little pricey and I felt like I had to use a lot just to get some suds. My dogs hates bath time so the faster I get her in and out the better
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
We love burts bees puppy shampoo! It cleans his fur very well, leaves a great scent and is affordable. We also trust this natural product line and love that it's so safe to use on our fur baby. I highly recommend this
Rachel B.
This is a great shampoo for my little Cavachon, who requires frequent bathing! I don't have to worry about soap stinging his eyes, nor harsh chemicals drying out his sensitive skin. My only criticism, and I guess it's to be expected with a sensitive/natural shampoo, is that you really miss have the sweet, clean dog scent when using this shampoo, as it isn't fragrant. Worth the extra money to keep my little guy's skin and eyes healthy, though!
jameson M.
Saint Paul, MN
This is one of my favorites. Both of my pits had demodex, one of them still has VERY sensitive skin and is afraid of showers. This shampoo is not only nice on his skin but leaves him smelling really nice. It's also super sensitive on his eyes which make shower time a bit easier. Finally it does not dry out my hands as I use it on him.
Brianna V.
Redwood City, CA
My dog Riley is an Australian Shepherd and toy poodle, she is 20 pounds and 1 and a half years old. She has sensitive skin so this product was really nice because it didn't have a lot of sent to it. I started using it when she was about four months old and still use it to this day. I'll probably switch to an adult Burt's Bees soon if they have it. Riley has hair not for her so I don't know if that makes a difference but it definitely keeps her hair nice and soft. Would definitely recommend.
Louisa S.
I used this shampoo on my dog when he was s puppy and I loved it! It left his fur feeling so soft and looking so smooth! There was no scent to irritate my small dog. I bought this product from Petsmart and I would rebuy it every time it ran out for about a year.
Maria A.
So I have an 8week old puppy and he just recently had a bath & trim at pet smart but was a little pricey I was recommended this shampoo but I'm not sure if it will work well with his skin since it's a little dry. I'm op n you I recommendations and or opinions thank you!
Maricarmen M.
How well does this product work?
Robin H.
Shubenacadie, NS
Does this shampoo have a nice smell?