Burt's Bees Puppy Tearless Shampoo

Make bath time less tough with this Burt's Bees tearless puppy shampoo. PRODUCT FEATURES Buttermilk soothes and softens skin PRODUCT DETAILS 8.5"H x 3"W x 3"D 16 fl. oz. Model no. FFP7263 Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: One Size. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult.

Does it burn eyes? ?
Does this shampoo dry out their skin or leave their fur dull?
Does this work for animals with sensitive skin?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Puppy Tearless Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Maika R.
Brooklyn, NY
Burt's Bees Puppy Tearless Shampoo uploaded by Maika R.
Burt's Bees Puppy Tearless Shampoo uploaded by Maika R.
Purchased at: Target
This shampoo for puppies is great. I started using it when my furbaby was a little pup and i still buy it for her being she's had no negative reactions to it and it is light and gentle on the skin. Btw she's a toddler now (lol). This shampoo has her coat soft and I like how her white fur stays white and it clears the slightest bit of off coloring . It is tearless but still try to keep it from getting in the eyes.It lathers well, smells good , Nothing strong or major just a nice light scent. It has no sulfates, fragrance, colorants and is cruelty free.
Alandra F.
East Lynn, WV
Burt's Bees Puppy Tearless Shampoo uploaded by Alandra F.
This does wonders for my puppy! He smells so good afterwards too! Plus his coat is so soft. We love it
Chryste M.
Flagstaff, AZ
Burt's Bees Puppy Tearless Shampoo uploaded by Chryste M.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My Millie does not like her bath time. Finding a dog shampoo that works with her anxiety and struggling in the bath was tiresome. I found Burt's Bees tearless puppy shampoo, even though she's a year and a half, and it was an instant success! She can wiggle and squirm and get the suds in her eyes and no tears. The shampoo creates thick suds and deep cleaning. It has a wonderful, clean smell. Don't let the title fool.you, just because it's for puppies doesn't mean the cleaning power is tiny. It's a deep clean that leaves her coat shiny and smooth. It's even gentle enough to use to clean inside her ears.
Morgan P.
Dana Point, CA
Burt's Bees Puppy Tearless Shampoo uploaded by Morgan P.
Works great for my little pug. Gets him nice and clean. I don’t notice to much of a scent from the actual shampoo but it lathers nicely.
lorna N.
Westminster, CA
Burt's Bees Puppy Tearless Shampoo uploaded by lorna N.
Purchased at: PETCO
My doggo loves getting a bath! What a lovely fragrance the Tearless Puppy Shampoo has. It is very pleasant and doesn't make me or puppy sneeze. The coat is nice and silky and healthy looking. "Baby" does no itching or digging at her skin after the shampoo & Silky Oatmeal Conditioner.
DIAMOND O.
Greenville, SC
Burt's Bees Puppy Tearless Shampoo uploaded by DIAMOND O.
This product smells amazing and it works great for us and our new puppy. We wanted a product that had good ingredients and was safe for our sweet Honey.
Holly Y.
Rio Frio, TX
Burt's Bees Puppy Tearless Shampoo uploaded by Holly Y.
I love that this is so gentle for my puppy that I don’t have to worry about it irritating his skin or eyes while bathing him. The smell is pleasant, but not too strong and it makes his fur so soft.
Nicole K.
Connecticut
Burt's Bees Puppy Tearless Shampoo uploaded by Nicole K.
The Burt’s Bees puppy shampoo is AMAZING! I just got a puppy a few months ago and this is the shampoo I bought and I couldn’t be happier. It has buttermilk in it to keep the dog’s coat soft, it’s tearless so it won’t sting their eyes, and it’s not expensive compared to other shampoos, and although this is the puppy one they have a dog version too which I’ll definitely get when my puppy grows up. Couldn’t recommend this enough!
Maria L.
Seattle, WA
Burt's Bees Puppy Tearless Shampoo uploaded by Maria L.
I bought this shampoo for my small size chihuahua puppy! I like that it is tearless and it does not cause any allergic reaction in Ollie’s skin! Also, it leaves his hair very soft. The only thing that I dont like about this product is its smell (it is odorless but still has some kind of weird smell)
amanda G.
Baltimore, MD
Burt's Bees Puppy Tearless Shampoo uploaded by amanda G.
Burt's Bees Puppy Tearless Shampoo uploaded by amanda G.
Perfect and safe for my new puppy and it smells good . I WOULD RECOMMEND : ) my puppy smells fresh and helps him calm down.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...