BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Lip Balm, Pumpkin Spice, helps lips feel their best with an added dash of pumpkin spice flavor. This 100 percent natural lip balm is made with beeswax and other beneficial ingredients, which help leave your lips feeling conditioned and hydrated. It is also free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and Sls, and fits perfectly in your purse, backpack or pocket. Spread on a little Tlc with Burt's Bees moisturizing lip balm. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Sarah W.
Keller, TX
Definitely not my favorite. The smell was more pumpkin than spice. I was hoping for more hints of nutmeg and cinnamon.
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
I am obsessed with this flavor of burt's bees chapstick. It's a seasonal product meaning its only around for the Fall and Winter months. Just like most burt's bees chapsticks it has sunflower oil, coconut oil and beeswax as its first ingredients. These oils melt into an extremely pleasing and moisturizing oil that soaks into your lips leaving them soft and a tad shiny. The pumpkin spice scent is delicious and one of the few flavors my boyfriend actually enjoys tasting after kissing me. It's a sweet pumpkin with a slight hint of spices. Definitely recommend!
Ashley S.
Love love love! Smells delish, reasonable price & is super soothing. It doesn’t make your lips worse so you buy more (looking at you Chapstick! Lol). My only regret is not buying more. I couldn’t find it anywhere after I bought my one tube. I hope they bring it back next year so I can stock up & buy for presents.
Ashlee W.
I love love love Burt’s Bee lip balms and when I saw that they had the pumpkin spice ones out at my Wal-Mart I had to get it to try and I am so glad I did. It smells amazing and I think it may very well be my favorite Burt’s bees lip balm.
Delaney
It didn’t really do much for me, but it smelt really nice. Yes it was easy to apply, but if the balm wasn’t pushed up all the way then the plastic packaging would scrap your lip. It was a little more pricey then hoped for since it didn’t do much.
Audrey O.
for not being that expensive, it leaves my lips really soft and has a really nice taste.  Burt's Bees Pumpkin Spice Lip Balm 0.15 oz  Is perfect for the fall and a great value.
Sarah C.
Surprise, AZ
I love this lip balm! I need to buy one every fall! It is not the best in my opinion for dryness, but it gets the job done! I love the smell of it and will continue to use and buy this product!
Kiersten G.
Racine, WI
My brother in law gave this to me last fall mostly as a joke because I love pumpkin so much. He may have thought it was funny but I seriously love it and have been using it ever since. I can't wait for them to come out again this year so I can grab another.
Michelle D.
Welby
Love this flavor very fall feeling, not too thick or thing good to use on a daily basis for kids or adults no shimmer which makes it good for either gender, very healing love it
Jada P.
Ever since last year I fell in love with this! I could wait until I started seeing it in stores again! It smells amazing and works great! Butts bees is the only chapstick that I use all the way to the end because i know how well it works and really like keeping it around. The pumpkin one is even better because it's so festive!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this work well!??
Sondra E.
Akron, OH
Does this stuff taste as good as it may smell?