Burt's Bees PopGrip Lips x Burt's Bees

by Burt's Bees

Keep a grip on your phone and Burt’s Bees® balm close at hand with our exclusive PopGrip Lips x Burt’s Bees! They’re filled with our classic Beeswax lip balm and secured with your choice of lid to add a little flair to your phone.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Burt's Bees PopGrip Lips x Burt's Bees!
Crandall, GA
Love love love this!! The product was such a smart idea. Who doesn’t want chapstick right at their finger tips right?! It attaches onto your phone and opens and works as a chapstick. And burts bees chapstick is my favorite.
Nj
Review for: Sunflower Field
Love this product! So convenient and very cute designs! Not only is it a popsocket but has lip balm in it!
Weldon, IL
Review for: Honeycomb
Omg YUM! I love the idea of the pop socket holding lip gloss, however in the mist of a global pandemic, it kinda sucks that you are supposed to stick your finger into it. I actually rub my lips on it, making it completely mine! My 3 yr old bestie loves her "lipstick" as well......making it hers! It is a battle of who gets there first
Fallbrook, CA
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Bee Logo Black
If off if you’re anything like me and have a chapstick in hand everywhere you go this product is a total game changer! I hate when I forgot my chapstick but with this I never do because it’s forever attached to my phone and you can ever change it from case to case making it easy to keep on using from on case to another :)
5536 Melanite Ave
Review for: Night Hive
The pop socket is absolutely cute I love the pattern but the lip balm it’s self isn’t that good. Not much of the product gets on your for me to cover my lips and they still end up being dry.
Review for: Bee Logo Black
I don’t have a phone case that doesn’t have one of these on them. I love burts bees and this is a must have for me. Don’t leave home without a mask and lip balm.

Looking for your answer?