BY BURT'S BEES #21 in Lip Care

Give Your Thirsty Lips A Whole Lot Of Love With Our Lip Balm With Antioxidant-rich Pomegranate Oil. 100% Natural, It Happily Hydrates And Revitalizes Your Lips With A Hint Of Color For An Even, Beautifully Toned Appearance.

Benefits & Claims:

• Packed With The Power Of Pomegranate Oil
  • Sweet Pomegranate Flavor
  • 100% Natural
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Pomegranate Oil: Pomegranate Oil Is Derived From The Seed Of The Fruit And Is Rich In Antioxidants That Help Fight Free Radicals That Can Damage And Age The Skin.
Several Polyphenols And Anthocyanidins: Which Means A Bunch Of Amazing Things That Are Really Good For You.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

• Which Burt's Bees moisturizer you can't live without?3 Answers
  • Does this hydrate lips well? Or repair cracked lips?4 Answers
  • Is it better than the sugar lip balm ? 6 Answers
Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm
  • "This balm is incredibly moisturizing and totally affordable. I love the subtle color it gives to the lips, too. And it smells nice. Everybody should own this." in 481 reviews
  • "I really enjoyed trying out the Burt's Bees lip products and the Pomegranate was definitely a thumbs up for me! I love how soft my lips felt, especially in the winter months when I need lip care products the most. The fact that it has a slight reddish tint is attractive and suited me well and getting two for the price of one is amazing! Great product!" in 404 reviews
  • "LOVED THIS PRODUCT! I use it when my lips get super dry. One coat instantly provides moisture to my lips and comfort! Absolutely love this Chapstick!" in 376 reviews
Gina C.
Encinitas, CA
I'm in love with this lip balm!! I am a huge fan of Burt's Bees products, and I have used their lip balms ever since I was a little kid. I love how natural their ingredients are, how ethical the company is, and how eco-friendly they are with their beauty products so I always love to try out their new products. This lip balm does not disappoint, let me tell you. It's the classic Burt's Bees lipbalm that hydrates your lips for so long, leaves them looking moisturized and smooth, takes away all the dryness and cracks in your lips (I have a huge problem with this and it really does help), and makes your lips look so glossy and kissablešŸ˜˜ the smell of this product in pomegrante it so good and it even tastes yummy on your lips. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good trusty, affordable, yet easy to throw in your purse and bathe your lips in all day long lip balm. This is the one for you, especially if you like the taste and smell of fresh pomegranate!!
Brontƫ R.
I really like this one but I like to change up my Chapsticks so I gave it three syars. I love Burt's bees products because they set a big stage for organic lip products. Promegranet is a fun chapstick flavor because it slightly stains your lips so no need for any other lip product. The size makes it great for a small purse or running out the door put in your pocket and bring along. Its a simple addition to brighten up a nude face or natural look. The moisture last hours and doesn't cause your lips yo crack if you discontinue use like other chapstick brands.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
I purchased this recently at my local Cracker Barrel Country store . I thought that a pomegranate lip balm sounded yum and wanted to give it a try . I love the texture of this ! It makes my lips feel nice and soft without feeling sticky or heavy. Also , I thought that it lasted long enough to keep me happy and I wasnā€™t reapplying every five minutes . I was disappointed that I didnā€™t get a flavor or scent of pomegranate whatsoever though , and thatā€™s mainly why I chose to give this product a three star rating . I probably wonā€™t buy this again.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I think this is the next best lip balm out of their line. Original is of coarse my favorite. In my experience the pomegranate balm was not overly scented . tasted good if you lick your lips. Gives a light pomegranate sheer tint to your lips. It has a ton of healing properties and could act as a medicated balm actually. It healed my husbands per leche. Those are the cuts you get on the side of your mouth from the weather changing. He used this balm for two weeks and healed beautifully.
Mahiyat M.
I canā€™t say enough good things about this! Just know that I bought about 5-6 on sale last year because theyā€™re so amazing. I keep one in my bags, one on my nightstand and the others Iā€™ve used up. Still working on my supply from last year because these last quite a while, and I use them multiple times a day! The smell is delicious without being too strong and it truly leaves my lips soft and smooth. There is a slight hint of color which you wonā€™t see on your lips really, but if you wipe your lips with a tissue, there is some reddish residue. I love this flavor most of all, itā€™s my ride-or-die product/flavor but I also like the mango one which I used to swear by in high school. Iā€™ve turned my cousins onto them and they love this too! I also love the fact that itā€™s natural so I know Iā€™m not putting any weird chemicals on my lips. Iā€™ve used these so long I canā€™t even remember how I found them but Iā€™m so glad I did! I donā€™t see myself ever giving up on them šŸ’•
Kate B.
Yuma
Love this lip balm. I've been using this for like 5 or 6 years now and it always hyrdrates my lips nicely gives off a very nice but not too strong scent. I wouldnt say it smells exactly like pomegranate though. It does tint your lips a little but its nothing too crazy. I've also used this on my nose when its chapped from blowing my nose raw. Its able to moisturize nicely without a burn and has allowed me to keep blowing my nose without being in pain.
Whitney H.
Erwin, TN
I really love the idea behind burts bee's products being all natural and completely free of chemicals. That being said the smell of this was great and it's all natural. That's where the 3 stars come from. Other than that it didnt help my lips like I thought it would. Also mine was really hard and I had to really warm the product up before getting much of anything on my lips. Sad to say but I dont think I'll be trying their lip products anymore.
Destiny B.
Reading, PA
This lip balm was just kind of "meh" to me. I love pomegranate, but the smell of this was awful to me. It smelled artificial and chemical-like; not sure if they always do but mine was horrible. It gave my lips a little bit of moisture, but nothing more than any other lip balm I used. I like a decent amount of Burt's Bees lip balms, but this one is not a favorite. I think vanilla is a safe try ^_^
Best chapstick I've ever used! It smells so good and is so nice and smooth on my lips. I love Burt's bees products so much! This is an all time thing that I need with me all the time! I've bought this product numerous times and will continue to. Definitely recommend to anyone!
Yelena B.
Mishawaka
This product help my chapped lips in the moment but not overall. I felt like I would have to use this every single day several times a day unlike some products which actually solve the problem. It also had a very dingy, pomegranate smell which stayed with me most of the day and it was just unbearable. Never had chapstick smell that bad. I'm generally somebody who likes pomegranate.
Divya M.
Aurora , IL
Is it better than the sugar lip balm ?
Javi C.
Its good for lips?
Maureen B.
Portland, TN
Best lip moisturizer? Iā€™ve used Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm for years and now my lips are dependent on it and look dehydrated.
Sabrina T.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this hydrate lips well? Or repair cracked lips?
Erika S.
Clio, MI
How is this better than oher chapsticks?