BY BURT'S BEES #93 in Lip Care

Give your thirsty lips a whole lot of love with our lip balm with antioxidant-rich Pomegranate Oil. 100% natural, it happily hydrates and revitalizes your lips with a hint of color for an even, beautifully toned appearance.

• Packed with the power of Pomegranate Oil.
• Sweet Pomegranate flavor.
• Single tubes and twinpack available

• Which Burt's Bees moisturizer you can't live without?2 Answers
  • Does this hydrate lips well? Or repair cracked lips?3 Answers
  • Is it better than the sugar lip balm ? 6 Answers
Mitsuko S.
Coronado, CA
This is my favorite chapstick. I have bought this on numerous occassions. Whenever I am out, I am sure to restock. Whenever the store is out, it is a sad day and has me searching for a comparable chapstick, which always disappoints.

The flavor is perfect. Not too overly sweet or fruity. Just a hint of Pomagranate sweetness. The texture is light but very moisturizing. It stays on quite a while, I find myself reapplyiny throughout the day because I love the product so much, not because my lips necessarily need it. There's a light tint and sheen to it, more so than other burts bees chapsticks. But not so much so that it looks like you're wearing lipgloss or lip color. The product has a decent weight To it, but not heavy or goopy. Just enough so that you know you have something on your lips. It goes on smoothly, without clumps.

I really love this product and could go on forever. But I highly recommend any of the chapstick lovers out There to try it. Or even if you're not sure about lip balms, if you prefer the shine and lasting power of good lip gloss instead, you should at least try this product. Prior to trying this Burt bees out, I was a lip gloss addict. But this lip balm converted me forever.
Sophi F.
Dallas, TX
love natural products and was excited to try this fun assortment of Burt's Bees lip balms in Beeswax, Pink Grapefruit, Pomegrante and Vanilla Bean. These are Made in the USA and they smell yummy -especially Vanilla Bean - except the Pomegranite scent is strange. I can't taste any of the lip balms except the Beeswax balm has a light peppermint taste. The Pomegranite is a reddish color in the tube and can add a red tinge to your lips (doesn't show on me but shows just slightly on my husband), but the other balms are colorless. I like the Beeswax balm the best because the texture is thicker than the others, and it has a cooling peppermint feel. The other lip balms in this multipack just don't feel soothing or like they moisturize my lips nearly as well as other products (such as Nivea Lip Butter, Cocoa Butter Kiss), and they are irritating as they sting my lips. These lip balms leave only a thin oily coat on my lips and wear off after a short time. The oily feel actually annoys me- it feels like I have leftover sunflower oil on my lips that I want to wipe off.
Hannah W.
El Cajon, CA
I have been using this chapstick every night before I go to bed for over two years! It keeps my lips so soft and hydrated. I always know when I don't use it because my lips don't feel as full and soft in the morning. Helps heal my chapped lips better than any other chapstick I've tried. It has a really nice, fruity scent that is not overpowering but pleasant to wear. It is colored a deep pink/maroon color which I love because it adds just the slightest hint of color to your lips. Not enough to look like you're actually wearing a lip stick or gloss, but enough to enhance and brighten your lips in the slightest in a very natural way. Plus it's 100% natural so I don't ever have to worry about putting anything bad on my lips when wearing this.
Fernanda P.
New Rochelle, NY
Very moisturizing, both of them. I however, find that the lotion can get sort of thick in the not creamy but pore clogging kind of way. The lip balm was put on my face accidentally and my skin reacted terribly. Keep it on your lips only people! Overall the lip balm had a good scent (different with each flavor) and is moisturizing (to lips!). The lotion however is not the best and the smell throws me off a bit. Good for dry skin, don't pay over $4.00 for this set though. It's cheaper at Bed Bath & Beyond.
Zayna M.
Westchester
By far the best chapstick I've ever used. It smells amazing and adds the most perfect amount of moisture and softness to my lips. My lips don't get dry if I skip a few days of use (like some other brands). It goes on perfectly over lipstick and looks amazing on bare lips as well. It's not too glossy or too waxy, just perfect all around. The tube lasts a long time even with aggressive use in the winter and I haven't had chapped lips for as long as I've been using this product
Kimberli L.
I like the smell and I also like that it isn't menthol (like the original). However, I feel like Burt's Bees doesn't do a good job at moisturizing my lips. I find myself having to reapply within 10 minutes because my lips are so chapped. I've never had chapped lips before and only applied lip balm during winters..

Will try a different burt's bees product before blacklisting them completely.
Margaret T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My all time favorite chapstick! I can't survive without it. It goes on so smoothly and smells great. Most chapsticks just make my lips glossy and don't actually help with dryness, but this stuff really works. Leaves my lips hydrated and smooth. I continually buy this product... everytime I run out of one, i'm back at the store buying a new one. I really recommend this product!!!
Rachel S.
This is my favorite lip balm. I've used for years and years, and it never leaves my lips feeling as if they're still dry and I need more like other chapsticks do. Pomegranate is my favorite of the Burt's Bees collection because it gives my lips the slightest tint where the original formula, which is great, leaves my lips looking too pale. All in all, this is the best lip balm.
Jessica B.
Franklin, TN
I don't really care for burt's bees. They aren't as natural as what they make you believe. The lotion drys my hands, and their chapstick always causes my lips to feel like they're burning. Clearly I must be allergic. I really wanted to like their products, they smell great. Hopefully they will change their active ingredients, then I might reconsider giving them a try.
Mary O.
Kankakee, IL
This is my absolute number one! It gives me the smoothness I need, as well as the perfect hint of color to my lips which brightens up my face. I seriously cannot go without this product, so much that I keep one at work, in my purse, and at home. I absolutely recommend this to others, no matter what 'flavor' you may choose, though mine is this pomegranate!
Divya M.
Aurora, IL
Is it better than the sugar lip balm ?
Javi C.
Its good for lips?
Sabrina T.
Long Beach , CA
Does this hydrate lips well? Or repair cracked lips?
Nita F.
Which Burt's Bees moisturizer you can't live without?
Erika S.
Clio, MI
How is this better than oher chapsticks?