BY BURT'S BEES #59 in Lip Care

Give your thirsty lips a whole lot of love with our lip balm with antioxidant-rich Pomegranate Oil. 100% natural, it happily hydrates and revitalizes your lips with a hint of color for an even, beautifully toned appearance.

• Packed with the power of Pomegranate Oil.
• Sweet Pomegranate flavor.
• Single tubes and twinpack available

• Which Burt's Bees moisturizer you can't live without?2 Answers
  • Does this hydrate lips well? Or repair cracked lips?3 Answers
  • Is it better than the sugar lip balm ? 6 Answers
Mahiyat M.
I can’t say enough good things about this! Just know that I bought about 5-6 on sale last year because they’re so amazing. I keep one in my bags, one on my nightstand and the others I’ve used up. Still working on my supply from last year because these last quite a while, and I use them multiple times a day! The smell is delicious without being too strong and it truly leaves my lips soft and smooth. There is a slight hint of color which you won’t see on your lips really, but if you wipe your lips with a tissue, there is some reddish residue. I love this flavor most of all, it’s my ride-or-die product/flavor but I also like the mango one which I used to swear by in high school. I’ve turned my cousins onto them and they love this too! I also love the fact that it’s natural so I know I’m not putting any weird chemicals on my lips. I’ve used these so long I can’t even remember how I found them but I’m so glad I did! I don’t see myself ever giving up on them 💕
Gabriela C.
This product is amazing. It works even better when I exfoliate my lips prior to applying it. Every winter I get dry, cracked lips that sometimes bleed. This past winter I couldn’t take it anymore so I bought this lip balm because I know other brands contain ingredients like salicylic acid, which is medicated for those with chronic acne and dries out skin. I’m glad to say that I was not disappointed and my lips have never been fuller and healthier!
Blair R.
Madison, AL
Burt’s Bees is the only lip balm I’ll use now. I got stuck on it about two years ago. I keep at least one in every room of the house, a few in my purse, one or two in the car and I always have extras to open. This is the first and only lip balm I’ve ever used the entire tube of and I use the entire tube every time. I love that I can purchase it at Walmart or Target while I’m shopping but that I can also purchase it at Ulta when I’m picking up makeup and hair products.
Stephanie A.
Los Angeles, CA
This lipbalm works. It help keep my lips smooth but it’s not the best lip balm out there. I used it all up but I would not repurchase because there are better lip products that do more that this one. The smell was really strong. I personally did not like the smell. It did moisturize my lips and keep them looking nice but I would have to apply a lot throughout the day to keep my lips from getting dry. It’s an alright lipbalm
Bethia H.
San Diego
Always a fan on Burt’s bees. I’ve been using this brand since high school - my favorite is the original because it has a minty tingle, but the fruity ones like pomegranate are also very pleasant smelling - not artificial like some scents or flavors can be. I like using Burt’s bees knowing that they use quality products that are still affordable for the masses.
Amber S.
Auburn, IN
My second favorite scent of Burt’s Bees. I enjoy the pomegranate scent. It’s not too strong, but strong enough. It lasts awhile and I later them under other lip products to give a nice smooth base. I repurchase these all the time and they’re my go to chapstick for all day and night use. Very moisturizing and creamy formula that’s perfection.
Ashley S.
Brooklyn, CT
I am in love! Living in the North East, winters are frigid. Which usually means chapped, dry and cracked lips. No matter how many times you apply those standard chapsticks, nothing helps. Then I discovered this stuff! It is so moisturizing with out that thick vasoline like feeling. Even many hours after I can still feel how moisturized my lips are! I will never buy another type of lip balm again!
Alyssa R.
Philadelphia, PA
Burt's Bees is definitely one of my favorite Brands because of the ingredients they use. I know when I purchase their products that I can trust that the quality of ingredients are high. This lip balm was no different. I was satisfied with the results. My lips were smooth and I enjoyed the pomegranate flavor that was not overpowering.
Lissa S.
Crescent City, CA
Love everything Burt’s Bees! Their lip balms are awesome, always smell good and work wonders! Plus when you know it’s naturally based and that you can pick one up at any local Walmart! I have a few I keep in my purse, car and by my nightstand to apply when I need. I’d recommend to anyone.
Amanda H.
I love the scent and flavor of this balm. It makes your lips soft and stays on as long as you’re not constantly licking your lips. If your lips are chapped, it doesn’t sting when applied. I wear it at night before I go to bed and wake up with hydrated lips. I will definitely purchase this when I run out. I love Burt’s Bees products.
Divya M.
Aurora , IL
Is it better than the sugar lip balm ?
Javi C.
Its good for lips?
Erika S.
Clio, MI
How is this better than oher chapsticks?
Sabrina T.
Long Beach, CA
Does this hydrate lips well? Or repair cracked lips?
Nita F.
Which Burt's Bees moisturizer you can't live without?