BY BURT'S BEES

Give your thirsty lips a whole lot of love with our lip balm with antioxidant-rich Pomegranate Oil. 100% natural, it happily hydrates and revitalizes your lips with a hint of color for an even, beautifully toned appearance.

BENEFITS & CLAIMS:

• Packed with the power of Pomegranate Oil
  • Sweet Pomegranate flavor
  • 100% natural
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

KEY INGREDIENTS:

• Pomegranate oil: Pomegranate oil is derived from the seed of the fruit and is rich in antioxidants that help fight free radicals that can damage and age the skin.
  • Several polyphenols and anthocyanidins: which means a bunch of amazing things that are really good for you.

HOW TO USE:

• Apply balm liberally to lips as often as needed.

• Which Burt's Bees moisturizer you can't live without?5 Answers
  • Does this hydrate lips well? Or repair cracked lips?5 Answers
  • Is it better than the sugar lip balm ? 7 Answers
Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm
  • "LOVED THIS PRODUCT! I use it when my lips get super dry. One coat instantly provides moisture to my lips and comfort! Absolutely love this Chapstick!" in 573 reviews
  • "This balm is incredibly moisturizing and totally affordable. I love the subtle color it gives to the lips, too. And it smells nice. Everybody should own this." in 265 reviews
Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
I'm in love with this lip balm!! I am a huge fan of Burt's Bees products, and I have used their lip balms ever since I was a little kid. I love how natural their ingredients are, how ethical the company is, and how eco-friendly they are with their beauty products so I always love to try out their new products. This lip balm does not disappoint, let me tell you. It's the classic Burt's Bees lipbalm that hydrates your lips for so long, leaves them looking moisturized and smooth, takes away all the dryness and cracks in your lips (I have a huge problem with this and it really does help), and makes your lips look so glossy and kissable😘 the smell of this product in pomegrante it so good and it even tastes yummy on your lips. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good trusty, affordable, yet easy to throw in your purse and bathe your lips in all day long lip balm. This is the one for you, especially if you like the taste and smell of fresh pomegranate!!
Nicole S.
Greenville, NC
Hallelujah for the first lip balm that never “breaks out” my lips 👄 in little hives!!! I am a HUGE lip balm/ treatment/ scrub junkie and for years I was victim to purchasing a lip balm and could not use it for more than one week because I would always have a reaction to the ingredients used and my lips would breakout in little hives and I would have to throw the whole lip balm away. HOWEVER, on a wham, I tried this wonderful, great product line for a lip balm (mainly because I saw Pomegranate and I love pomegranate), but to my best luck this has been the very best lip balm I have ever used that last on the lips a long time, the scent is soft, clean, and my lips has not had one reaction to this lip balm!!!! 🙌🏾 I have used this brand for lip balm now for about 6 months now. I literally keep one in my car, in my purse, on my office desk, and depending what I have on (if jeans or shorts) in my pocket (literally, I keep one everywhere I know I will be, just so I know there is one there LOL)!!!! What can I say, I LOVE BURT BEE’S LIP BALM!!!
Edith N.
After purchasing a pack of assorted Burt’s Bees lip balms, I was able to use a variety of this product. The Pomegranate does not differ from many of the other types of Burt’s Bees balms available- save for the scent. All of these balms have a creamy, soft texture that feels extremely moisturizing on the lips. Additionally, I like how the formula seems to deep into the lips and truly moisturize them, unlike some balms that seem to only sit atop the skin. And the texture is very smooth without feeling overly sticky.
Chelsea B.
First off it’s a Burt’s Bees chapstick so obviously it’s great. I personally love the cooling sensation they give (although I know some people don’t), but this one is a little lacking in that. So if you’re looking for a good chapstick with less of the cooling/tingly sensation this one is perfect. For me though I prefer some of the other ones.
I do like though that the wax is pink so I can convince myself it tints my lips a little and they get a little bit of color. I don’t think it really adds any color, but if you want a so subtle it’s not even really there look this is perfect.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I think this is the next best lip balm out of their line. Original is of coarse my favorite. In my experience the pomegranate balm was not overly scented . tasted good if you lick your lips. Gives a light pomegranate sheer tint to your lips. It has a ton of healing properties and could act as a medicated balm actually. It healed my husbands per leche. Those are the cuts you get on the side of your mouth from the weather changing. He used this balm for two weeks and healed beautifully.
Jen V.
Mount Holly
I love burt's bees. They are such a wonderful and  natural company. I was so excited to see a balm in one of my favorite fruits. I love the way this makes my lips feel. Plus it's not as heavy as most other balm on the market. If you struggle with keeping your lips hydrated then you definitely need to pick this up.
Jessica D.
Virginia Bch, VA
I really liked this lip balm from Burt’s Bees, especially the pomegranate flavor/scent. I found that it gave my lips a super slight tint which was kind of nice, and provided nice moisture as well. I will say that I did find myself actually having to apply this multiple times throughout the day more than my other lip balms I use. This isn’t something that bothered me, but something I definitely noticed. Overall, solid product with good results.
Adrianna M.
Olean, NY
I love this chapstick! It lasts for like ever. Little bit goes a long way. Usually you'll have to apply it a few times with other brands but not this one. I use this like everyday. Tastes, smells, and feels great! Wasn't badly priced. It is Burt's bees and their products do tend to be a bit expensive. Not their chapstick though. I also don't have to apply it as often as other brands. Maybe every few hours. Depending on when I eat.
Seraglio R.
I'm not the biggest fan of the original Burt's Bees flavor, and I find this one is less harsh in both smell and taste. I've been using Burt's Bees for awhile now; I'm an avid consumer of their lip balms and lipsticks. They tend to run a little pricey, but they're long-lasting and the all organic ingredients make it worth it.

With that said, there is a tingling to this product. I adore it; it makes me feel like it's effective and actually working, but it might not be for everyone. However, it DOES work. It's one of the only lip balms I've purchased that has exfoliated my lips and kept them from completely drying out.
Miranda R.
Maple Grove
This product is affordable and lasts long (as most chapsticks do). The pomegranate smell is refreshing and it leaves your lips with a bit of tint. It was my first time using this particular flavor but I keep coming back to Burt's Bees for their natural products. I think this does its job but I am still searching for a product to pair it with (such as a lip scrub, mask, etc) as there is room for imporvement
Divya M.
Aurora , IL
Is it better than the sugar lip balm ?
Javi C.
Its good for lips?
Maureen B.
Portland, TN
Best lip moisturizer? I’ve used Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm for years and now my lips are dependent on it and look dehydrated.
Nita F.
Which Burt's Bees moisturizer you can't live without?
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
Is the scent good? Does it have good pigmentation? Does it leave a good tint? Is the formula good, where it moisturizes the lips?