BY BURT'S BEES #19 in Lip Care

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Give your thirsty lips a whole lot of love with our lip balm with antioxidant-rich Pomegranate Oil. 100% natural, it happily hydrates and revitalizes your lips with a hint of color for an even, beautifully toned appearance.

BENEFITS & CLAIMS:

• Packed with the power of Pomegranate Oil
  • Sweet Pomegranate flavor
  • 100% natural
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

KEY INGREDIENTS:

• Pomegranate oil: Pomegranate oil is derived from the seed of the fruit and is rich in antioxidants that help fight free radicals that can damage and age the skin.
  • Several polyphenols and anthocyanidins: which means a bunch of amazing things that are really good for you.

HOW TO USE:

• Apply balm liberally to lips as often as needed.

• Which Burt's Bees moisturizer you can't live without?5 Answers
  • Does this hydrate lips well? Or repair cracked lips?5 Answers
  • Is it better than the sugar lip balm ? 7 Answers
Bobbi V.
san antonio
love burt’s bees products and thy just launched a more in depth cosmetics line. but here’s what i like: 1) ingredients are natural and fulllll of oils that help lock in moisture and keep a protection on your lips. when it comes to lip balms i solely look at ingredients and not brands because it’s more about wheat your putting on your face than a brand in my opinion. 2) a little more pricey, about 4-5$ but it’s worth it because of the natural ingredients and it’s so much better than chapstick or blistex. those two specific brands use ingredients that dry out your lips at the same time which causes you to reapply more and buy more products 3) you can find at target or any drugstores. you can also find at ulta! so it’s definitely accessible. 4) one of the better flavors in my opinion.
overall: please spend the extra dollars on this product, i promise it’s worth it! * i uploaded a pic right off the website and it has all the ingredients so you can see yourself!*
Kristine S.
Omaha, NE
I collect these chapsticks lol I do use them all but I have one in my purse, car, nightstand, living room, and my work out bag!!! I do try to make them all different ones and this is the latest one I purchased. I love everything about it from smell to level of moisturizing. It’s not too aggressive in any way but lasts long on your lips. I will recommend it if you have crazy dry lips like I do.
Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
I'm in love with this lip balm!! I am a huge fan of Burt's Bees products, and I have used their lip balms ever since I was a little kid. I love how natural their ingredients are, how ethical the company is, and how eco-friendly they are with their beauty products so I always love to try out their new products. This lip balm does not disappoint, let me tell you. It's the classic Burt's Bees lipbalm that hydrates your lips for so long, leaves them looking moisturized and smooth, takes away all the dryness and cracks in your lips (I have a huge problem with this and it really does help), and makes your lips look so glossy and kissable😘 the smell of this product in pomegrante it so good and it even tastes yummy on your lips. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good trusty, affordable, yet easy to throw in your purse and bathe your lips in all day long lip balm. This is the one for you, especially if you like the taste and smell of fresh pomegranate!!
Brontë R.
I really like this one but I like to change up my Chapsticks so I gave it three syars. I love Burt's bees products because they set a big stage for organic lip products. Promegranet is a fun chapstick flavor because it slightly stains your lips so no need for any other lip product. The size makes it great for a small purse or running out the door put in your pocket and bring along. Its a simple addition to brighten up a nude face or natural look. The moisture last hours and doesn't cause your lips yo crack if you discontinue use like other chapstick brands.
Nicole S.
Greenville, NC
Hallelujah for the first lip balm that never “breaks out” my lips 👄 in little hives!!! I am a HUGE lip balm/ treatment/ scrub junkie and for years I was victim to purchasing a lip balm and could not use it for more than one week because I would always have a reaction to the ingredients used and my lips would breakout in little hives and I would have to throw the whole lip balm away. HOWEVER, on a wham, I tried this wonderful, great product line for a lip balm (mainly because I saw Pomegranate and I love pomegranate), but to my best luck this has been the very best lip balm I have ever used that last on the lips a long time, the scent is soft, clean, and my lips has not had one reaction to this lip balm!!!! 🙌🏾 I have used this brand for lip balm now for about 6 months now. I literally keep one in my car, in my purse, on my office desk, and depending what I have on (if jeans or shorts) in my pocket (literally, I keep one everywhere I know I will be, just so I know there is one there LOL)!!!! What can I say, I LOVE BURT BEE’S LIP BALM!!!
Chelsea B.
First off it’s a Burt’s Bees chapstick so obviously it’s great. I personally love the cooling sensation they give (although I know some people don’t), but this one is a little lacking in that. So if you’re looking for a good chapstick with less of the cooling/tingly sensation this one is perfect. For me though I prefer some of the other ones.
I do like though that the wax is pink so I can convince myself it tints my lips a little and they get a little bit of color. I don’t think it really adds any color, but if you want a so subtle it’s not even really there look this is perfect.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I think this is the next best lip balm out of their line. Original is of coarse my favorite. In my experience the pomegranate balm was not overly scented . tasted good if you lick your lips. Gives a light pomegranate sheer tint to your lips. It has a ton of healing properties and could act as a medicated balm actually. It healed my husbands per leche. Those are the cuts you get on the side of your mouth from the weather changing. He used this balm for two weeks and healed beautifully.
Mahiyat M.
I can’t say enough good things about this! Just know that I bought about 5-6 on sale last year because they’re so amazing. I keep one in my bags, one on my nightstand and the others I’ve used up. Still working on my supply from last year because these last quite a while, and I use them multiple times a day! The smell is delicious without being too strong and it truly leaves my lips soft and smooth. There is a slight hint of color which you won’t see on your lips really, but if you wipe your lips with a tissue, there is some reddish residue. I love this flavor most of all, it’s my ride-or-die product/flavor but I also like the mango one which I used to swear by in high school. I’ve turned my cousins onto them and they love this too! I also love the fact that it’s natural so I know I’m not putting any weird chemicals on my lips. I’ve used these so long I can’t even remember how I found them but I’m so glad I did! I don’t see myself ever giving up on them 💕
Tabitha R.
I am a huge lover of lip balms. I also am a huge lover of the brand Burt’s Bees.

This lip balm goes on and feels super smooth on my lips. It’s not greasy or too waxy like some products are from other lines.

The scent smells amazing and if you accidentally lick your lips it doesn’t have a nasty taste to it like some products do.

It is also very affordable and readily available in most stores so that makes it a bonus in my book. I highly recommend this.
Kate B.
Yuma
Love this lip balm. I've been using this for like 5 or 6 years now and it always hyrdrates my lips nicely gives off a very nice but not too strong scent. I wouldnt say it smells exactly like pomegranate though. It does tint your lips a little but its nothing too crazy. I've also used this on my nose when its chapped from blowing my nose raw. Its able to moisturize nicely without a burn and has allowed me to keep blowing my nose without being in pain.
Divya M.
Aurora , IL
Is it better than the sugar lip balm ?
Javi C.
Its good for lips?
Maureen B.
Portland, TN
Best lip moisturizer? I’ve used Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm for years and now my lips are dependent on it and look dehydrated.
Nita F.
Which Burt's Bees moisturizer you can't live without?
Sabrina T.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this hydrate lips well? Or repair cracked lips?

back