BY BURT'S BEES #40 in Lip Care

Refresh Your Lips With A Sweet Hint Of Citrus. This Juicy Lip Balm Is Made With Nutritious, Tropical Pink Grapefruit Seed Oil, Bursting With Powerful Vitamins.

Benefits & Claims:

• Delicious Citrus Flavor From Pink Grapefruit Seed Oil
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens And Conditions Lips With Vitamins C And E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Pink Grapefruit Seed Oil: Ridiculously Refreshing And Rich In Vitamins C And E, There's Nothing Like Pink Grapefruit Seed Oil To Awaken Your Tired Lips.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Burt's Bees Pink Grapefruit Lip Balm
  • "This product is very moisturizing. It also has a very nice and subtle smell." in 295 reviews
  • "Works great for dry lips in the winter and tastes yummy too ;) plus it's healthy for your lips" in 233 reviews
  • "I had just picked this up as it was in sale at shoppers drug mart and also in need of a new lip balm. I love the smell and it glides on smoothly. the grapefruit gives it a kick and I feel like it really hydrates my lips for at least an hour. of course you must reapply after eating and drinking but that's a given. great product works wonderful and smells fantastic." in 124 reviews
Danielle H.
Rexburg
I decided to give this stuff a try because of all the buzz (sorry, couldn’t resist) about Burt’s Bees. It seemed to do okay, but after about a week my lips started to peel rather badly - worse than they had been before I started using it. I brushed it off, thinking maybe it was a good thing, that it was just exfoliating all the dead skin off. I even started applying it more frequently. Which is when I noticed it getting worse. I thought that was weird so I decided to try stopping. The next DAY I noticed a difference. Yikes. Needless to say I have had to switch back to petroleum based lip balms.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Once again I love my Burt’s Bee’s lip products!! I hate grapefruit tho!! 😫 I hate the flavor, smell and anything to do with grapefruit!! Of course, it’s easy to use and works better than a lot of random chapstick brands, but if you don’t like grapefruit, don’t try this kind. They have tons of flavors, so you have a variety to choose from! Their products do work tho! I would have gave more stars, but I do not like this flavor in general. I’d only recommend this flavor so someone who likes grapefruit! Other than that it works and you should try it!
Angie G.
Burt's Bees lip balms have been some of my favorites for years and this one is excellent. It smells very citrusy, it's soft, and it's very moisturizing. I love the packaging and that it's a regular stick form so I can comfortably carry it in my pockets. The one negative thing is that because they are made with bees wax, they do melt really easily, so the consistency changes if you leave them in the car or somewhere that gets warm.
Jennifer W.
Could not stand the scent of this one it lingered I absolutely hate it so much that I couldn't even complete using the product I had to dispose of it which I hate doing because I hate wasting product but on top of the fact that the scent was horrible and lingered it again was quite waxy and really didn't give me the moisture or the smoothness that I needed for my chapped lips. Disappointing.
Jill J.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Burt's Bees products and their lip balm is no exception. It is made without petroleum and contains lots of great stuff like fruit extracts, butters and oils to keep lips soft, smooth and healthy. The finish is clear and matte so it is great alone or under lipstick. The scent is fruity and refreshing. This is an excellent lip protector and moisturizer.
Mariah M.
Not only does this smell delicious, it taste delicious. It make my lips feel amazing. It even gives them a little pink tint but nothing crazy. I put this on before I do my makeup and leave it on until I do my lipstick. This is also wonderful to keep in your pocket or purse on the go. My daughter loves this as well. Definitely recommend.
Anesa  B.
ATLANTA, GA
I tried Burt's Bees because of the raves about the company YEARS ago. I really like the Pink Grapefruit for the scent. It smells so refreshing and clean. Also, there is a little tingle with the Burt's Bees products. The biggest thing is they are a bit pricey for chapstick and I don't feel the moisture lasts as long as other chapstick/lip balm brands Ive tried. Over all, they're a pretty good product.
Matt R.
Cape May Ch, NJ
I really have come to love Burt’s Bees lip balms, they’re my new favorite. This particular flavor would sometimes leave a weird aftertaste in my mouth but the flavor itself was quite pleasant. As with all their lip balms I find them to be super moisturizing for a really long time. I will continue to buy this brand for a long while.
Kirsten M.
Anderson , SC
I love this balm!!! It keeps my lips moisturized and the smell of grapefruit is so refreshing! It also can be found almost anywhere which is nice and convenient. This is my go to for lip care and it doesn’t have a sheen that sometimes can make your lips greasy. It’s great for applying lipstick after - no cracks, just color.
Aly R.
I absolutely love the original burts bee lip balm but this one is by far the worst. It somehow applies really bad and the scent is wayyy too strong. I had to stop using it after a couple of time. Not even being boujee. Just honest. the smell was too strong and it didn't hydrate as much as the minty original one
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
Is this moisturizing enough for you or there are better options?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Has it really helped your lips?
Tara B.
Does this taste like pink grapefruit & smell like it? If any of y'all have ever tried the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit skincare that is what I am picturing. Thanks!!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What's your favorite scent?