BY BURT'S BEES #20 in Lip Care

Refresh Your Lips With A Sweet Hint Of Citrus. This Juicy Lip Balm Is Made With Nutritious, Tropical Pink Grapefruit Seed Oil, Bursting With Powerful Vitamins.

Benefits & Claims:

• Delicious Citrus Flavor From Pink Grapefruit Seed Oil
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens And Conditions Lips With Vitamins C And E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Pink Grapefruit Seed Oil: Ridiculously Refreshing And Rich In Vitamins C And E, There's Nothing Like Pink Grapefruit Seed Oil To Awaken Your Tired Lips.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Burt's Bees Pink Grapefruit Lip Balm
  • "This product is very moisturizing. It also has a very nice and subtle smell." in 295 reviews
  • "Works great for dry lips in the winter and tastes yummy too ;) plus it's healthy for your lips" in 233 reviews
  • "Works great for dry lips in the winter and tastes yummy too ;) plus it's healthy for your lips" in 228 reviews
  • "Works great for dry lips in the winter and tastes yummy too ;) plus it's healthy for your lips" in 225 reviews
  • "Works great for dry lips in the winter and tastes yummy too ;) plus it's healthy for your lips" in 224 reviews
Justine M.
portland
I like Burt’s bees a lot to wear during summer. The pink grapefruit is my favorite scent it smells so nice I just love it for the scent alone it just smells so amazing and pretty to me, but of course what I’m here to review is the results of the product but I think everyone should know how much of a plus the scent is too it’s seriously amazing! Now as for the product, I really do like it a lot it’s not for lips needing intensive moisture though. It’s more for dry summer days when you could just use a little pick me up or for after a few day of Matte lipstick when you lips need some refreshing. It’s definitely nice to have. If you need something more intense for overly chapped lips Nivea is alway a great choice!
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Once again I love my Burt’s Bee’s lip products!! I hate grapefruit tho!! 😫 I hate the flavor, smell and anything to do with grapefruit!! Of course, it’s easy to use and works better than a lot of random chapstick brands, but if you don’t like grapefruit, don’t try this kind. They have tons of flavors, so you have a variety to choose from! Their products do work tho! I would have gave more stars, but I do not like this flavor in general. I’d only recommend this flavor so someone who likes grapefruit! Other than that it works and you should try it!
Laura G.
San Diego, CA
First, the smell is amazing! Lovely grapefruit scent with a hint of sweetness. The texture feels OK on the lips, not waxy at all and with a nice amount of "slip" to it. However only two stars because although I love the scent, this product just doesn't do a good job of moisturizing. I keep it on my work desk and sometimes apply it up to 20+ times per day, but my lips will still be dry when wearing lipstick; compared to when I use plain vasoline or other more hydrating balms, where twice daily application suffices. I will finish the tube but I will not repurchase.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
I always tend to forget lip balms everywhere, so whenever i'm out and about and feel the need to moisturize I tend to simply buy a cheap one on the go. I picked up this one simply because the packaging was very cute, and I was interested in the smell. I tried it on, and since my first go with this product I have stuck with it. It's an amazing lip balm that both hydrates really well and smells amazing. Doesn't really taste all that much, but that's just a plus.
Hardi S.
This is one of my favorite lip balms because it doesn’t feel too heavy on the lips and is moisturizing! I love the fruity scent of it. I keep this in my bag at all times, and love the packaging because it doesn’t take up space like the eos lip balms. I can also keep this in my pants’ pocket as it isn’t big and I often need it to treat my dry lips in the winter time! It is an affordable product and is quite long-lasting.
Annie K.
I was recommended this product from a friend. I had never tried a Burt's Bees Lip Balm but with winter, I really needed a new one. I think this is a really good lip balm and it definitely has helped my chapped lips. I'm not sure how well it compares to other lip balm brands that are also known for lip protection and healing chapped lips but I think this product is really good. I will keep using it and I will buy another one in the future.
Jennifer W.
Could not stand the scent of this one it lingered I absolutely hate it so much that I couldn't even complete using the product I had to dispose of it which I hate doing because I hate wasting product but on top of the fact that the scent was horrible and lingered it again was quite waxy and really didn't give me the moisture or the smoothness that I needed for my chapped lips. Disappointing.
Dena H.
Burts bee's is a brand I know I can trust, buy the pomegranate and grapefruit look beautiful together  and au so natural, plus they're so hydrating and healing! I use the pomegranate for an all over natural just kissed look, then I use the grapefruit in the center of lips to give that nude natural pouty look! Both the Grapefruit and Pomegranate stand alone by themselves very well. I've got a few full bag of lipsticks,  but Burts Bee's is what I find myself reaching for most of the time!
Koey B.
Bradenton
I am a fan of Burt's Bee's lip balms for sure.  The pink lemonade flavor is one of my absolute favorites (along with the vanilla).  The one and only downside is that they do melt in heat, so they cannot be kept in pockets.  However, that is to be expected as they are made with plant oils and have fewer emulsifiers as brands such as ChapStick.
Regan S.
Wantagh, NY
Huge fan of Burt's Bees lip balm. You can always find one on my nightstand, in my bag, in my makeup box, and during the winter months, in my coat pocket. Picked up the grapefruit flavored lip balm recently and while I do like it, I don't love it. I find the original balm to be more for me. The scent is not overpowering at all, but just not for me.
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is this moisturizing enough for you or there are better options?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Has it really helped your lips?
Tara B.
Does this taste like pink grapefruit & smell like it? If any of y'all have ever tried the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit skincare that is what I am picturing. Thanks!!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What's your favorite scent?