BY BURT'S BEES #21 in Lip Care

Refresh Your Lips With A Sweet Hint Of Citrus. This Juicy Lip Balm Is Made With Nutritious, Tropical Pink Grapefruit Seed Oil, Bursting With Powerful Vitamins.

Benefits & Claims:

• Delicious Citrus Flavor From Pink Grapefruit Seed Oil
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens And Conditions Lips With Vitamins C And E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Pink Grapefruit Seed Oil: Ridiculously Refreshing And Rich In Vitamins C And E, There's Nothing Like Pink Grapefruit Seed Oil To Awaken Your Tired Lips.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Justine M.
I like Burt’s bees a lot to wear during summer. The pink grapefruit is my favorite scent it smells so nice I just love it for the scent alone it just smells so amazing and pretty to me, but of course what I’m here to review is the results of the product but I think everyone should know how much of a plus the scent is too it’s seriously amazing! Now as for the product, I really do like it a lot it’s not for lips needing intensive moisture though. It’s more for dry summer days when you could just use a little pick me up or for after a few day of Matte lipstick when you lips need some refreshing. It’s definitely nice to have. If you need something more intense for overly chapped lips Nivea is alway a great choice!
Laura G.
San Diego, CA
First, the smell is amazing! Lovely grapefruit scent with a hint of sweetness. The texture feels OK on the lips, not waxy at all and with a nice amount of "slip" to it. However only two stars because although I love the scent, this product just doesn't do a good job of moisturizing. I keep it on my work desk and sometimes apply it up to 20+ times per day, but my lips will still be dry when wearing lipstick; compared to when I use plain vasoline or other more hydrating balms, where twice daily application suffices. I will finish the tube but I will not repurchase.
Gillian V.
I always tend to forget lip balms everywhere, so whenever i'm out and about and feel the need to moisturize I tend to simply buy a cheap one on the go. I picked up this one simply because the packaging was very cute, and I was interested in the smell. I tried it on, and since my first go with this product I have stuck with it. It's an amazing lip balm that both hydrates really well and smells amazing. Doesn't really taste all that much, but that's just a plus.
Stephanie H.
Bethalto, IL
This is my absolute favorite lip balm. It goes on so thin and smooth yet keeps my lips super hydrated and soft. I always put it on before bed and when I wake up. I use a lot of liquid lipsticks and this really keeps my lips from becoming chapped all the time. I always remember to put on a layer before I step outside in the bitter cold of winter. Love this lip balm and LOVE the pink grapefruit scent. It’s so refreshing and pretty.
Hardi S.
This is one of my favorite lip balms because it doesn’t feel too heavy on the lips and is moisturizing! I love the fruity scent of it. I keep this in my bag at all times, and love the packaging because it doesn’t take up space like the eos lip balms. I can also keep this in my pants’ pocket as it isn’t big and I often need it to treat my dry lips in the winter time! It is an affordable product and is quite long-lasting.
Victoria J.
Hanford, CA
I do love this chapstick, it’s a very nice feel and is a bit weightless so to speak. The flavor isn’t bad a little citrusy which I can handle and it does hydrate your lips. My only negative takeaway is that I do have very dry lips and have to use it constantly compared to some other chapsticks. But all in all I do like it and recently bought the vanilla one which is just about the same level of awesome
Annie K.
I was recommended this product from a friend. I had never tried a Burt's Bees Lip Balm but with winter, I really needed a new one. I think this is a really good lip balm and it definitely has helped my chapped lips. I'm not sure how well it compares to other lip balm brands that are also known for lip protection and healing chapped lips but I think this product is really good. I will keep using it and I will buy another one in the future.
Jennifer W.
Could not stand the scent of this one it lingered I absolutely hate it so much that I couldn't even complete using the product I had to dispose of it which I hate doing because I hate wasting product but on top of the fact that the scent was horrible and lingered it again was quite waxy and really didn't give me the moisture or the smoothness that I needed for my chapped lips. Disappointing.
Dena H.
Burts bee's is a brand I know I can trust, buy the pomegranate and grapefruit look beautiful together  and au so natural, plus they're so hydrating and healing! I use the pomegranate for an all over natural just kissed look, then I use the grapefruit in the center of lips to give that nude natural pouty look! Both the Grapefruit and Pomegranate stand alone by themselves very well. I've got a few full bag of lipsticks,  but Burts Bee's is what I find myself reaching for most of the time!
Natalie S.
Bethlehem, PA
This is the lip balm I️ use every morning before I️ do my makeup. Formula is more thin and greasy but soaks Into lips easily which is why I️ like to use I️t in the morning before I️ do my makeup. If I️ really need relief from chapped lips it’s not what I️ reach for but it’s nice because I️t soaks in quickly and doesn’t interfere with liquid mattes, glosses, etc.
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is this moisturizing enough for you or there are better options?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Has it really helped your lips?
Tara B.
Does this taste like pink grapefruit & smell like it? If any of y'all have ever tried the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit skincare that is what I am picturing. Thanks!!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What's your favorite scent?