Burt's Bees Pink Grapefruit Lip Balm

by Burt's Bees

Refresh Your Lips With A Sweet Hint Of Citrus. This Juicy Lip Balm Is Made With Nutritious, Tropical Pink Grapefruit Seed Oil, Bursting With Powerful Vitamins.

Benefits & Claims:

• Delicious Citrus Flavor From Pink Grapefruit Seed Oil
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens And Conditions Lips With Vitamins C And E
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Pink Grapefruit Seed Oil: Ridiculously Refreshing And Rich In Vitamins C And E, There's Nothing Like Pink Grapefruit Seed Oil To Awaken Your Tired Lips.

How To Use:

Apply Balm Liberally To Lips As Often As Needed.

Does this smell like grapefruit a lot? Or does it just smell waxy?
I have tried almost all of the Burt’s bees 🐝 chapstick except the grapefruit one ?? How is it ladies ??
Start your review of Burt's Bees Pink Grapefruit Lip Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This product is very moisturizing. It also has a very nice and subtle smell.” in 295 reviews
“Works great for dry lips in the winter and tastes yummy too ;) plus it's healthy for your lips” in 275 reviews
“I had just picked this up as it was in sale at shoppers drug mart and also in need of a new lip balm. I love the smell and it glides on smoothly. the grapefruit gives it a kick and I feel like it really hydrates my lips for at least an hour. of course you must reapply after eating and drinking but that's a given. great product works wonderful and smells fantastic.” in 143 reviews
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love burts bees brand!! It’s amazing on the lips and really helps chapped lips almost instantly!! This one smells good and the smell was something that I did get tired of and couldn’t use it for long BUT it could’ve been that it was cause because I was pregnant when I used it I haven’t not gone back to it since so I wouldn’t know now. But maybe a different scent would be amazing!
I have used the same brand of chap stick all of my life, the one it seems almost everyone uses. Recently I’ve noticed that no matter how often I apply it my lips still get chapped. I don’t know, maybe they changed something but I thought I would try something else. It turns out there aren’t a lot of options for something else and so many people say they like Burt’s Bees I decided to try it.
Dakota Dunes, SD
I love all Burts Bees chapsticks, and this one didn't disappoint. It worked after just one application and smelled really good too! It did kind of sting temporarily right after I applied it, but it didn't bother me much and just sort of let me know it was working if that makes sense. I would definitely re-purchase this product.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this lip balm!! First of all, the scent of grapefruit is amazing and the packaging is so cute. The actual product is very smooth on the lips and keeps my lips moisturized for the winter months. The company has a great message and makes me happy to support a worthy cause. Burt's Bees Pink Grapefruit Lip Balm
Victoria , BC
I really like this as an alternative to the classic lip balm. It is really gentle, but still works great. The scent is light but invigorating. Like all burts bees lip balm, this product lasts ages, and never turns to a weird consistency if left in a bit car or accidentally run through the wash. Great product!
Bryant, IA
This is my favorite scent out of all of the Burts Bees chapstick. It is very smooth on the lips. I have noticed that this product doesn't necessarily help with burning and chapped lips, it more helps with moisturizing and help soften lips rather than medicating them. I highly recommend these chopsticks.
Eugene , OR
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best lip balm for $2! it works suoer good and works great on sensitive skin and take care of business with your lips and most all of there smells are amazing and still work the same this is one of my favorite ones I woukd recommend to someone who doesn't wanna pay a lot for a good lip balm.
Love Burt's Bees lip balms. All of the flavors are great and work well. And they smell amazing! They're always my go-to when it comes to drugstore lip balms. Definitely the best. They're super hydrating and don't rub off or dissolve quickly. Will always repurchase these. The price is unbeatable.
The absolute best lip balm I've ever owned! It smells amazing and keeps my lips hydrated all day long. It lasts me about a month and a half or two, which is good for its price, and it has never dried out my lips. It doesn't feel sticky like some products do and it doesn't clump or deteriorate.
Morgantown
this is my favorite scent of Burt's Bees lip Balms. It smells fresh and summery, and isn't too strong.  There is a hint of citrus and reminds me of pink lemonade. The price is good. It's  a little more expensive than regular chapstick, but the difference in quality is well worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...