BY BURT'S BEES

Give your lips a kiss. This juicy lip balm is made with nutritious, tropical Pink Grapefruit Seed Oil, bursting with powerful vitamins. Refresh your lips with a sweet hint of citrus.

• Nourishes with Vitamin C and E from Pink Grapefruit Seed Oil
• Delicious citrus flavor
• Softens and conditions lips

Azu U.
Azu U.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the only lip balm/chapstick that I have ever used the entire tube of. I am very sensitive to smell but this has a very nice (not very artificial) grapefruit scent and applies nicely. Moisturizing but not too heavy or waxy. I have tried other scents/flavors of this line of burt's bees lip balm but I find the grapefruit to be the best both in scent and application. I've gone through a couple and have circled back around to repurchase this particular scent. Should have stuck with this one in the first place.
Queen Vivi P.
Queen Vivi P.
This is one of those products you want to keep within arms reach at all times. :) It is the perfect amount of smoothness! Some lip balms can be overly greasy or super hard making it tough to apply, but this is just the right amount of softness. I use a variety of lip balms just depending on the season or my mood, but this is one that I always buy again! Good size, clean packaging and smells so wonderfully refreshing.. like a waterfall.. in an orchard.. in heaven~ <3
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Sterling Heights, MI
This lip balm is one of my favorites. Burts bees in general has never disappointed me and always been a go to brand ; not only because it's extremely moisturizing but because of its wide variety of scents and flavors. I've bought this chap stick several times and will continue to use it in the future. Despite being made from bees wax it doesn't have the "waxy" texture that I found with other balms. The scent is pleasant and light, not too overwhelming or perfumey.
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
This lip balm smells so fresh and amazing. When I apply it, the lip balm has a slight tingle from the natural citrus and leave a thin, non-reactive coat of lip balm. The formula is think with a natural sheen and isn't too thick or goop-y. It stays in place and doesn't slide. I find it to lasts several hours and leave my lips softer than before. The ingredients are great and this doesn't contain petroleum, which is really bad for the environment.
Michaela A.
Michaela A.
Windsor, CT
Burt's Bees Lip Balm was an impulse buy because I love grapefruit and I kinda wish I'd skipped it. There's nothing wrong with it, but there's also nothing right with it. The smell is okay. The taste is vaguely bitter, but not in a way I enjoy. Maybe it was because my lips were dryer than I realized, but within a few minutes my lips felt gritty. Not at all up to my expectations for Burt's Bees products.
Darian K.
Darian K.
San Diego, CA
I get very chapped lips very easily, and this is an instant relief product. You still have to reapply and keep up with it if you need to heal your lip, but it feels good, soft and smooth. It even takes away some of the pain, I like all their lip balms and I really liked the smell of pink grapefruit, it's a very light citrus smell, but I wouldn't want it to be too strong anyway.
Javan H.
Javan H.
While I love other Burt's Bees products, the lip balm isn't my favorite. Kind of left my lips feeling waxy and looking a bit ashy (I think the formula just looks kind of white on darker skin tones). I probably will stick to the other brand I'm currently using, but I would recommend it for some of my friends that I know like the sort of texture BB Lip Balm has.
Martha L.
Martha L.
This is absolutely the best lip balm I have EVER had. It's really refreshing on the lips and moisturizing. I keep one of these in my makeup bag and in my purse alongside my Chapstick one. I reach for this one the most when my lips are extra dry because it completely nourishes them and refreshes them. Works amazing for dry lips, bringing them back to life.
Angela T.
Angela T.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Absolutely my favorite lip balm ever! I love the smell of the pink grapefruit - it's a natural smell and not fake. It glides on smooth and keeps my lips moisturized. I purchased a four pack from Amazon and found keeping one in my office, one in the car, one in my laptop bag, and one in the side table near the couch keeps my lips hydrated at all times!
Karsin H.
Karsin H.
Columbia, MO
The taste and aroma of this chapStick is phenomenal! I'm not much of a lipstick or chaptick gal but I do enjoy using this particular brand. Burt's Bees Grapefruit lip balm is definitely affordable and also goes a long way for the little amount you have to spend on it. I would say that mine on average last 2 - 3 1/2 months just depending on seasons.
Mariana D.
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
Is this moisturizing enough for you or there are better options?
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Has it really helped your lips?
Tara B.
Tara B.
Does this taste like pink grapefruit & smell like it? If any of y'all have ever tried the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit skincare that is what I am picturing. Thanks!!
Amber M.