Burt's Bees Peppermint & Rosemary Body Bar uploaded by Charla F.

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Peppermint & Rosemary Body Bar
  • "There's nothing like a shower to get you going. That’s why you're gonna love the energizing, minty-fresh feeling of this body wash. Made with natural Peppermint and Rosemary, this gentle plant-based cleansing formula is the perfect start to any day of your week. • Energizes with Peppermint • Cleanses gently with Peppermint and Rosemary • Fresh scent" in 4 reviews
jess r.
woodland hills
I really love this product. The smell is great if you like peppermint but it is not my favorite but the product works very well and is very affordable i would just get it in a different sent but i would definitely recommend to others
Ashley J.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell of peppermint is strong and pore opening for your skin! It’s great for daily use. Definitely affordable, leaves skin feeling clean and soft. Lathers up great and leaves a last scent on your body!
Kyla P.
Provo , UT
This smells amazing!!! I love it and recommend it to my friends. It makes my skin feel clean, healthy, and refreshed. I love that this brand is cruelty free. The prices are affordable and for my lifestyle as a college student
Alanna H.
This product that every individual should uses. The pros are that it leaves you fresh and clean. Cons is that eventually it runs out it’s not extremely expensive. I would recommend on all my behalf so thank
Taylor P.
Gainesville, FL
It works fine, and does what it says it will. I won't be repurchasing because the scent is super off putting to me, because I avsolutely hate the the smell of rosemary. I find it overpowers the peppermint and makes me smell weird all day. The scent staying power would be great if it wasnt so offensive.
Charla F.
Paris, TX
Burt's Bee products are one of my favs. I put this peppermint and Rosemary Body Bar in all of my sisters, daughters, nieces and Aunts Christmas stocking. They all loved it. The bar is creamy and the hint of peppermint and rosemary raises the wow factor when bathing! This Bar is Fabulous for all ages, plus my husband wanted his own bar! Thank you for making a great product and I adore your packaging!
Heather S.
Scotia, NY
Love this body bar for all over washing! I also use it in place of shave gel, a good lather is all you need and the soap doesn't strip my skin of it's natural oils meaning I'm not left with crazy dry skin. I love the blend of peppermint and rosemary - two of my favorite scents for body products. The price point is right for me to feel like I'm pampering myself on the regular without breaking the bank. Highly recommend!
Amy H.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my GO TO bar after a long, sweaty day of yard work. An effective yet gentle cleanser. The Peppermint and Rosemary scents are invigorating and very pleasant. Plus, the tingling of the peppermint is just what my sore muscles need after all of the physical labor. I will keep this in my shower and on my shelf as long as it is made. A true MUST-HAVE!
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this body bar. I use it with the matching body wash and it makes my skin feel cool and relaxed. I would definitely repurchase it. There is a plant like scent but it didn't really bother me. It's very affordable and I would recommend it those who are facing a lot of stress.
lexi b.