Burt's Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion (100ml) uploaded by Orietta A.

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion The peppermint foot lotion from Burt's Bees provides a triple threat against dry overworked feet. A botanical blend of oils and extracts made from witch hazel tea tree parsley rosemary and sodium bicarbonate help to neutralise mild foot odour. Peppermint oil and menthol invigorate tired overworked feet while sunflower wheat germ and coconut oils nourish and moisturise rough calloused feet and heels. The final benefit - beeswax seals in the goodness for a complete pampered experience. Directions Of Use: Massage daily into feet. Wash hands after use. see more...

Buy on Zest Be...
Erica A.
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
I've tried Burt's Bees foot cream - except it was the coconut one, not peppermint. This is a great product for someone who has dead/thick skin or callus on their feet or even just dry skin. It is more comparable to a thick ointment, the coconut scent is so refreshing and clean smelling. The only thing I'm not super crazy about is this formula is a bit oily - but I would use it before I went to bed and when I woke up my feet were baby soft. I could also see this product working great for someone who has beat up working hands, elbows or to use on super dry skin that lotion doesn't do anything for.
Kerry F.
Kerry F.
Kernersville, NC
This is my go-to lotion for an at-home spa treatment with pedis and manis for both myself, and my daughter! So refreshing and invigorating! Burt's can typically be found on sale at my local grocery or pharmacy store, also. It is relatively affordable at full-price, as well.
Kim G.
Kim G.
Nottingham
This stuff is lovely! It's really thick so it's very moisturising. I love slapping this all over my feet at night, putting some socks on and letting it soak in. My feet are always baby soft by morning! It's quite expensive compared to other similar products but it lasts for ages and has a luxurious feel to it.
Peggy W.
Peggy W.
St.John's,NL
I have very dry feet and I find this works well. Sometimes the remaining lotion on hands is not ideal, but the pros of the lotion outweigh the cons