BY BURT'S BEES #12 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Cool Your Feet With This Natural Foot Lotion. It’s Lovingly Made With Peppermint And Menthol To Revive Tired Feet While Vegetable-based Glycerin And Coconut Oil Help Soften Calluses. Leaving You With Soft, Smooth Beautifully Invigorated Skin. What Could Be More Refreshing?

• Smoothes And Invigorates Feet
  • Revives Tired Feet With Peppermint And Menthol
  • Softens Calluses With Vegetable-based Glycerin And Coconut Oil

Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Beeswax, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Stearic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Menthol, Sodium Bicarbonatemelaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Petroselinum Sativum (Parsley) Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol Sucrose Stearate, Glucose, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Canola Oil, Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Limonene.

How To Use:

Apply Daily To The Tops And Soles Of The Feet. For Deep Conditioning, Try Burt’s Bees® Coconut Foot Cream For A Hydrating Overnight Treatment. Peppermint Oil, While Naturally Refreshing For Feet, Can Be Irritating If It Comes Into Contact With Eyes. Wash Hands After Applying.

• Don't you just love that tingly feeling you get when you ...3 Answers
  • Does this actually work?1 Answers
  • I have been using this lotion for a while now, does it gi...1 Answers
Valarie R.
Legit the only foot lotion I buy. I got this as a present during the holidays and I love how it feels. It’s extremely cooling when applied and smells like peppermint, it does take awhile to dry down so this is better used before bed. It helps with any rough patches on my feet and the cold feeling is great in the summer! Totally worth the price and I love that Burt’s bees is cruelty free & is aiming to use less plastic!
Katerine K.
Athens , GA
Amo esta crema de pies porque te lo deja relajado , hidratado y oliendo delicioso todos los productos de esta marca los amo y los compraría siempre Burt's Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion
Keri M.
West Salem, WI
Very refreshing scent  that awakens your senses. I use this on my Fiance after a long day of work. He enjoys the tingling sensation as it helps to ease the aches & pains while deeply moisturizing the the skin.
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
I've tried Burt's Bees foot cream - except it was the coconut one, not peppermint. This is a great product for someone who has dead/thick skin or callus on their feet or even just dry skin. It is more comparable to a thick ointment, the coconut scent is so refreshing and clean smelling. The only thing I'm not super crazy about is this formula is a bit oily - but I would use it before I went to bed and when I woke up my feet were baby soft. I could also see this product working great for someone who has beat up working hands, elbows or to use on super dry skin that lotion doesn't do anything for.
Arianna T.
Richmond, VA
The smell of this lotion is heavenly for a mint fanatic! I love using this lotion after a long, hard day on my feet! The peppermint leaves your feet tingly and cool. It is by far the most refreshing lotion I have in my collection. Be warned though that the peppermint is strong! After using it anywhere (I frequently use it on my arms because I love the smell so much!), don't put your hands anywhere near your eyes! It will make them water like crazy because the mint is so powerful!
Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
100%  natural  foot  lotion  that  leaves  your  feet  feeling  cool  and  tingly  fresh.  The  peppermint relieves  tired  and  achey  feet,  as  well  as  smells  fresh.  Compared to other natural products on the market, it is priced well. I recommend this for those who stay on their feet.
Keona L.
Dunbar
Very thick. Works great on dry cracked feet i used it twice already when giving my mother a spa treatment already see a difference. I got mine at my local cvs. Kinda pricey maybe I'll try to find a coupon next time. But overall I would recommend this to any one who has dry cracked feet.
Shana L.
Manteca, CA
This is a great foot lotion. The peppermint extract gives it a cool, fresh scent while also invigorating and rejuvenating the feet. It's lightweight and non greasy formula absorbs very fast, which is convenient when you're busy. It's very affordable and available at the drug store. I recommend this product. Burt's Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Honestly I wish this worked as good as it smelled…because it smelled really wonderful. It also felt very, very cool on very hurting feet; however, it didn’t work as well for my feet and it was very thin. It took a long time to work, as well. If you want something just to keep your feet in shape with normal skin, this would probably help you.
Alexandra M.
Clearwater , FL
LOVEEEE THIS PRODUCT. I'm on my feet all day and this definitely helps soothe my feet. Also after a long day in a theme park, this is great.
It smells like peppermint , goes on smooth and soft and not a very strong scent. I use this with socks and I go to sleep with it on. Definitely buying this again
Kate H.
Does this work for dry heels
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you just love that tingly feeling you get when you apply this lotion? It tells me that ITS WORKING!!
Cynthia  A.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Does this work for feet moisture?
Kristen B.
Does the peppermint make your feet feel weird?
Victoria F.