Burt's Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion uploaded by Orietta A.

Burt's Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion

Cool Your Feet With This Natural Foot Lotion. It’s Lovingly Made With Peppermint And Menthol To Revive Tired Feet While Vegetable-based Glycerin And Coconut Oil Help Soften Calluses. Leaving You With Soft, Smooth Beautifully Invigorated Skin. What Could Be More Refreshing?

• Smoothes And Invigorates Feet
  • Revives Tired Feet With Peppermint And Menthol
  • Softens Calluses With Vegetable-based Glycerin And Coconut Oil

Water, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Beeswax, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Stearic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Menthol, Sodium Bicarbonatemelaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Petroselinum Sativum (Parsley) Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol Sucrose Stearate, Glucose, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Canola Oil, Sodium Borate, Sodium Chloride, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Limonene.

How To Use:

Apply Daily To The Tops And Soles Of The Feet. For Deep Conditioning, Try Burt’s Bees® Coconut Foot Cream For A Hydrating Overnight Treatment. Peppermint Oil, While Naturally Refreshing For Feet, Can Be Irritating If It Comes Into Contact With Eyes. Wash Hands After Applying.

Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
I've tried Burt's Bees foot cream - except it was the coconut one, not peppermint. This is a great product for someone who has dead/thick skin or callus on their feet or even just dry skin. It is more comparable to a thick ointment, the coconut scent is so refreshing and clean smelling. The only thing I'm not super crazy about is this formula is a bit oily - but I would use it before I went to bed and when I woke up my feet were baby soft. I could also see this product working great for someone who has beat up working hands, elbows or to use on super dry skin that lotion doesn't do anything for.
Hanna R.
Kalamazoo, MI
i revived this as a gift YEARS ago and still buy it to this day! the only downside is that the tube is so small and i wish they made large bottles. i put this on my feet before bed and then over it wear socks. when i wake up in the morning my feet are hydrated and smell like peppermint.
Kerry F.
Kernersville, NC
This is my go-to lotion for an at-home spa treatment with pedis and manis for both myself, and my daughter! So refreshing and invigorating! Burt's can typically be found on sale at my local grocery or pharmacy store, also. It is relatively affordable at full-price, as well.
Kim G.
152 Moorbridge Lane, Stapleford , Nottingham
This stuff is lovely! It's really thick so it's very moisturising. I love slapping this all over my feet at night, putting some socks on and letting it soak in. My feet are always baby soft by morning! It's quite expensive compared to other similar products but it lasts for ages and has a luxurious feel to it.
Peggy W.
I have very dry feet and I find this works well. Sometimes the remaining lotion on hands is not ideal, but the pros of the lotion outweigh the cons