BY BURT'S BEES #15 in Foot Cream & Lotion

Burt's Bees® Peppermint® Foot Lotion.
3.38 fl oz (100 ml).
100% natural. see more...

• Don't you just love that tingly feeling you get when you apply th...3 Answers
  • Does this actually work?1 Answers
  • I have been using this lotion for a while now, does it give anyon...1 Answers
Keri M.
West Salem, WI
Very refreshing scent  that awakens your senses. I use this on my Fiance after a long day of work. He enjoys the tingling sensation as it helps to ease the aches & pains while deeply moisturizing the the skin.
Arianna T.
Richmond, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell of this lotion is heavenly for a mint fanatic! I love using this lotion after a long, hard day on my feet! The peppermint leaves your feet tingly and cool. It is by far the most refreshing lotion I have in my collection. Be warned though that the peppermint is strong! After using it anywhere (I frequently use it on my arms because I love the smell so much!), don't put your hands anywhere near your eyes! It will make them water like crazy because the mint is so powerful!
Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
100%  natural  foot  lotion  that  leaves  your  feet  feeling  cool  and  tingly  fresh.  The  peppermint relieves  tired  and  achey  feet,  as  well  as  smells  fresh.  Compared to other natural products on the market, it is priced well. I recommend this for those who stay on their feet.
Keona L.
Dunbar
Very thick. Works great on dry cracked feet i used it twice already when giving my mother a spa treatment already see a difference. I got mine at my local cvs. Kinda pricey maybe I'll try to find a coupon next time. But overall I would recommend this to any one who has dry cracked feet.
Shana L.
Manteca, CA
This is a great foot lotion. The peppermint extract gives it a cool, fresh scent while also invigorating and rejuvenating the feet. It's lightweight and non greasy formula absorbs very fast, which is convenient when you're busy. It's very affordable and available at the drug store. I recommend this product. Burt's Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Honestly I wish this worked as good as it smelled…because it smelled really wonderful. It also felt very, very cool on very hurting feet; however, it didn’t work as well for my feet and it was very thin. It took a long time to work, as well. If you want something just to keep your feet in shape with normal skin, this would probably help you.
Alexandra M.
Clearwater , FL
LOVEEEE THIS PRODUCT. I'm on my feet all day and this definitely helps soothe my feet. Also after a long day in a theme park, this is great.
It smells like peppermint , goes on smooth and soft and not a very strong scent. I use this with socks and I go to sleep with it on. Definitely buying this again
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this product! It helps sooth my feet and keep them that way but consistency is needed for that. This product is something I would definitely buy again. The only thing I don't like is how strong the peppermint is...and I mean smell it from a few rooms away strong. It bothers my own nose someti
Totally love this lotion for the feet, leaves it feeling so fresh. I Love the peppermint feeling on my skin it just makes it feel like it's working. It's not too expensive, but it isn't the cheapest thing for the amount. I'd definitely keep buying it since I use it so often and I wouldn't use anything else. Just be sure to wash your hands after so you won't accidentally touch your eyes and have them burn.
Katherine C.
Rexburg, ID
This is my favorite foot lotion! It just feels so refreshing on your cracked, calloused, heels. I feel like it renews your skin to that baby-like feel. It smells pretty great too. I would definitely recommend this to literally anyone because it is so nice.
Kate H.
Does this work for dry heels
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you just love that tingly feeling you get when you apply this lotion? It tells me that ITS WORKING!!
Cynthia  A.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Does this work for feet moisture?
Kristen B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does the peppermint make your feet feel weird?
Victoria F.