2 colors available

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees® Peppermint® Foot Lotion.
3.38 fl oz (100 ml).
100% natural. see more...

• Don't you just love that tingly feeling you get when you apply this...3 Answers
  • I have been using this lotion for a while now, does it give anyone ...1 Answers
  • Does this work for dry heels 3 Answers
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
If you've used Burt's bees coconut version of their foot cream but don't quite like the greasy feeling of it this is a great alternative. The formula is so smooth and seemingly melts into skin. The addition of mint in this product leaves your feel feeling refreshed as well as moisturizer. I like to apply this and then put on some fuzzy socks.
Amanda Å.
Amanda Å.
This lotion is very soothing and cooling on tired feet. I like to first soak my feet and then massage them, concentrating on the ball of the foot and heel. The peppermint is good for reliving sore muscles (i.e. FEET) and is anti microbial, so it is also good for the health of your feet.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Frankfort, KY
This is the best foot lotion for soothing dry skin, aching tired feet, and cracked heels. The peppermint scent is soothing yet refreshing. I use it at night after being on my feet all day at a theme park and my foot are good as new by morning.
Corinne M.
Corinne M.
This was really great for hydrating my feet, and the peppermint oil is very soothing, but I'm just not the biggest fan of peppermint - the smell was a bit overpowering to me. The product works well, though so I may like another scent better!
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Jackson , MI
I absolutely love putting this on after a shower or after I have painted my toenails. It smells amazing and leaves me feet feeling so smooth and soft. Great for at home spa nights or any other night for that matter!
Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Burt's Bees is a great foot lotion when massaged in and then I layer socks over it. I just wish it would moisturize a little better than it does over night. It does have a tingly effect when you first apply.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Katy, TX
Love that these products are all natural. Less chance of irritation or allergy. Works like a charm with softening the tired soles of feet. The scent is soothing, leading to head to toe relaxation.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Alvin, TX
I got this to help with nauseau from my pregnancy. It has been wonderful, it smells amazing, and the peppermint oil has really help with my symptoms.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Holley, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this! My boyfriend got it for me a year ago and it's lasted this long. A little goes a long way. I sure do love my foot massages from him!
Yanira G.
Yanira G.
Federal Way, WA
I like how it leaves my feet feeling extra soft. Only con is that if you use too much the peppermint starts to feel uncomfortable on the feet
Kate H.
Kate H.
Does this work for dry heels
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Don't you just love that tingly feeling you get when you apply this lotion? It tells me that ITS WORKING!!
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Does the peppermint make your feet feel weird?
Cynthia  A.
Cynthia A.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Does this work for feet moisture?
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
I have been using this lotion for a while now, does it give anyone else this fresh tingling feeling? Could it be the peppermint?