Burt's Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion

Give hard-working feet a refreshing dose of moisture with this Peppermint-infused foot lotion. The cool sensation will revive tired feet while Glycerin and Coconut Oil soften rough calluses to leave your feet smooth and ready for the next adventure.

Does this help very dry feet?
Does anyone know if this works with eczema and does it work well[product:burts-bees-res-q-ointment-hand-and-body-lotion-60oz] ?
How long did it take to work?
Start your review of Burt's Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion!
ginger I.
Atlanta, GA
I love the smell and all things Burt's bees. it's cruelty free and the right mix of gentleness for sensitive skin and effectiveness to moisturize my feet.
Betty R.
Owens Cross roads , AL
This peppermint foot cream is not only creamy but nourishing. It's also refreshing, cooling. It's great to use in the evenings when you've been on your feet all day. If you don't want to pull out the foot spa to soak your feet because it's too much hassle? Rub some of this on your feet and relax. You'll feel great with this on your feet!!!
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
I love the smell and the tingle of this peppermint lotion. This works well at making your feet soft and hydrated. It’s not too expensive and you get a decent amount of product. I like how burts bees products are mostly natural.
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
I really like this foot lotion. It’s not the consistency of a cream but more runny which helps it absorb better and fast, in my opinion. It smells so fresh and good because of the peppermint scent and it does kind of tingle at first. I would definitely recommend this product and I’d buy it again if it was on sale and/or had a coupon.
Angie T.
Salem
This as a nice peppermint smell. It's cheap and so worth it. I use it before I put on cotton socks. It keeps the feel soft and feels refreshing. I definitely recommend this.
Sarah S.
I'm a hippy at heart ❤️. I never wear shoes when I don't have to, so naturally I have some of the roughest feet around. I've tried many extra moisturizing feet lotions and none of them compare to the instant burst of moisture that this provides! I highly recommend this and will continue to buy.
Ashleigh E.
Port Hueneme, CA
Such a great little foot lotion, first the quality of the lotion is really top-notch super moisturizing with a great feel, the peppermint smell is refreshing and feels great on your feet.
Amare S.
Manhattan, KS
I highly recommend this product to soften this feet. The lotion is very light with a real good smell and doesn’t leave your feet feeling greasy which is lovely. I would buy this product again. Also I’d add the cost is very inexpensive.
Shannon B.
Fenton, MI
I love the peppermint scent! The lotion makes my feet soft! Easy to apply and travels well. I recommend this product. Price is decent too! I wouldn’t change anything.
Brittany W.
New Boston, TX
I love Burt’s Bees products and for dry feet, this is a good go-to. It’s reasonably priced and I have tried several different scents but the peppermint scent is my favorite.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
meagan D.
Walnut
il y a 2 ans
Burt's Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion ? I loveeee the peppermint burt's bees chap stick/lip balm. The product is so smooth and hydrating and heels my dry cracked lips instantly!! So, I'm wondering if this foot cream is just as lovely? I have terrible cracked heels, even after a pedicure, maybe a week and they are back to being dry and broken and I haven't found a good product to heel them yet!! Opinions?