Burt's Bees Peach & Willow Bark Deep Pore Scrub

Gently exfoliate your pores with this scrub to clear them of dirt, excess oil, and dead skin while finely ground Peach Stone polishes your complexion to a smooth, natural radiance. Packaging may vary.

Does this product have harsh scrubbing beads or sugars and salts that can damage or scrape the skin?
How does this scrub compare to St Ives? Better or worse?
Favorite Burt's Bees Products? [product:burts-bees-peach-willowbark-deep-pore-scrub-4-oz]
Start your review of Burt's Bees Peach & Willow Bark Deep Pore Scrub!
Product Highlights
...product. I always make sure I have tons of it around. It's wonderful as an acne treatment, really helpful with whiteheads and blackheads, and also in reducing redness. It has a more creamy, moisturizing consistency, which is great because it doesn't dry out my skin, and it's also great to use at morning or night because it's not irritating at all. Plus, the smell is amazing! The only thing I have against this product is that I've twice encountered mould in the lid. I checked the tube and the product was completely fine, but I threw those tubes out just in case. I also checked all the other products in my shower at the time just in case there was a problem but it's only been the cleanser. Both of those tubes were in my shower for a few months, and the mould was really obvious: black and spongey and gross. Just keep an eye out for that! I've bought at least 30 tubes of this stuff and it's only happened twice, so it could just be a coincidence, but because I've never found mould in my shower products before I just found that worth mentioning. Overall, it's fantastic :)in reviews
I have sensitive skin and am only get hormonal acne during that time of the month. I swear this is the only thing that keeps my skin clear! I recently bought a Clean & Clear wash but I think it made my period acne worse! I keep going back to this to clear my skin up! in reviews
angelica G.
Ocean Grove, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Burt's Bees Peach & Willow Bark Deep Pore Scrub uploaded by angelica G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used to love this product until I actually delved into the world of skincare. Physical facial scrubs like this one are actually rly bad for your skin. They cause micro abrasions on your face that will make you age fast & just ruin your skin! Not good! Use chemical exfoliates pleaseeee!!!
Aneissa N.
San Diego, CA
Burt's Bees Peach & Willow Bark Deep Pore Scrub uploaded by Aneissa N.
Purchased at: Target
I was super excited to try this and all it’s natural goodness, but I was wrong. You do feel pieces of walnut which kinda just scratch your skin, and the base feels like a sort of lotion. So, it doesn’t really leave your skin feeling nice and clean, or cleansed at all. :/
Amanda P.
Kennesaw, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Burt's Bees Peach & Willow Bark Deep Pore Scrub uploaded by Amanda P.
I really enjoy this product! This scrub is an experience! The apricot particles are a bit rough, so I scrub my face with gentle motions, but the exfoliate means my pores are getting deep cleaned. This deep pore scrub leaves my skin clean but feeling hydrated. Hydration is important since many exfoliating cleansers strip and dry delicate facial skin. If you have trouble refreshing your pores and have uneven texture, I really recommend this for you!
Alice S.
Port Richey, FL
Burt's Bees Peach & Willow Bark Deep Pore Scrub uploaded by Alice S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this Deep Pore Scrub with Peach and Willow bark. It smells great, is all natural and contains no micro plastics.
autumn G.
Niantic
Burt's Bees Peach & Willow Bark Deep Pore Scrub uploaded by autumn G.
Burt's Bees Peach & Willow Bark Deep Pore Scrub uploaded by autumn G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a really good scrub, I love that it’s mostly natural, and it smells so good! It is for your face, but I feel that it has such large grains, so I use it on my legs when shaving. I feel like if you were to use it on your face, it would tear your skin apart. But I love using it on my body Burt's Bees Peach & Willow Bark Deep Pore Scrub
Karol Z.
Raleigh, NC
Burt's Bees Peach & Willow Bark Deep Pore Scrub uploaded by Karol Z.
I actually use the one that’s called “natural acne solutions” but it’s not on here, but works really good with acne but not to be use everyday! It has a very fresh smell and feeling right washing it off!
Lulu G.
Plant City, FL
Burt's Bees Peach & Willow Bark Deep Pore Scrub uploaded by Lulu G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I picked this up at Ulta and I like using it once a week. This scrub is not harsh at all and leaves the skin feeling smooth and soft. The peach smell is very light not overwhelming at all.
Lautaro B.
Naperville, IL
Burt's Bees Peach & Willow Bark Deep Pore Scrub uploaded by Lautaro B.
Purchased at: Target
I use this exfoliation once a week and I saw results since the first use!!! If you have oily skin, I highly recommend this!
Leslie M.
Liberty Lake, WA
This is the best product ever! I have Terrible water in my apartment! My face gets so dry and itchy after a shower of I don't use Burts Bees facial scrub. Total game changer! I love to follow up with Burts Bees facial moisturizer as well. I love that after using this product my face does not burn as I have very sensitive skin.
Ariana S.
Edgewood, MD
Burt's Bees Peach & Willow Bark Deep Pore Scrub uploaded by Ariana S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Works wonderfully on my skin! I had pores on my nose which were extremely noticeable but this made them tinier! I also have a very oily nose and I noticed that this helped as well! It also makes my skin feel really smooth and not dry afterwards which is a plus! Would most definitely recommend :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kourtney B.
il y a 2 ans
Theresa L. il y a 10 mois
Bark & chamomile products! ♥️
Nereida C.
Phoenix, AZ
il y a 2 ans
vivian H. il y a un an
It really is!! But to be honest with you, recently i’ve been using the CeraVe cleanser and it helps a lottttt too! I just use this one when i shower.