BY BURT'S BEES #43 in Body Scrub

Formulated With Willow Bark Extract, This Facial Scrub Deep Cleans Pores And Gently Exfoliates To Remove Dead Skin Cells While The Finely Ground Peach Stone Polishes Your Skin For A Smooth Complexion. Our Natural Scrub Removes Dirt And Excess Oil, Leaving You With A Refreshingly Clean Feeling And Naturally Healthy-looking Skin.

• Exfoliates With Willow Bark To Remove Dirt And Excess Oil.
  • Gently Polishes With Finely Ground Peach Stone.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Glycerin, Prunus Persica (Peach) Seed Powder, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance),* Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Coco-glucoside, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Glucose, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Extract, Hedychium Coronarium Root Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) Extract, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Chloride, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Thiocyanate, Limonene *natural Fragrance

How To Use:

Wet Face And Apply Scrub With Fingertips, Massaging Gently, And Avoiding Contact With The Eye Area. Rinse Thoroughly. Pat Skin Dry. For Best Results, Follow With Your Favorite Burt's Bees Toner And Face Cream.

• How well does this work? Been dying to try!1 Answers
  • Is this with the price? Or is it comparable to others?2 Answers
  • What exactly does a pore scrub do if it doesn't get rid o...2 Answers
Burt's Bees Peach & Willow Bark Deep Pore Scrub
  • "I've been using this as an exfoliant/cleanser for the past three or four years, and no matter what other products I introduce to my skin care routine, this always remains my good old reliable trusted product. I always make sure I have tons of it around. It's wonderful as an acne treatment, really helpful with whiteheads and blackheads, and also in reducing redness. It has a more creamy, moisturizing consistency, which is great because it doesn't dry out my skin, and it's also great to use at morning or night because it's not irritating at all. Plus, the smell is amazing! The only thing I have against this product is that I've twice encountered mould in the lid. I checked the tube and the product was completely fine, but I threw those tubes out just in case. I also checked all the other products in my shower at the time just in case there was a problem but it's only been the cleanser. Both of those tubes were in my shower for a few months, and the mould was really obvious: black and spongey and gross. Just keep an eye out for that! I've bought at least 30 tubes of this stuff and it's only happened twice, so it could just be a coincidence, but because I've never found mould in my shower products before I just found that worth mentioning. Overall, it's fantastic :)" in 33 reviews
  • "I have sensitive skin and am only get hormonal acne during that time of the month. I swear this is the only thing that keeps my skin clear! I recently bought a Clean & Clear wash but I think it made my period acne worse! I keep going back to this to clear my skin up! " in 32 reviews
Stacy V.
MARLINTON, WV
So first the positives. The scent is wonderful. The creaminess of the product is divine (apart from the willow bark). The huge negative for me was how abrasive this product is. The willow bark is so sharp and jagged that I can feel it just ripping my pores to shreds. When I used this product I just picture my poor little pores being shredded by the sharp edges of this scrub. Way to abrasive for the skin on your face! If you have this product, I recommend being very careful using it to much on your face as it can really damage your pores. Now on the other hand, it makes a great foot scrub.
Crystal C.
Corning, NY
The Burt's Bees deep pore scrub was really rough on my face. I didn't want to quit using it because I like the exfoliate properties provided by the peach but it was just killing my skin. So, instead I started using just a dab of this mixed with the Burt's Bees deep cleansing cream. My face is much happier! [product:burt's-bees-peach-and-willowbark-deep-pore-scrub]
Nicole T.
Hudson, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this scrub about two months ago and use it almost everyday! I love that it’s made with 99.9% natural ingredients! I’ve found it to be pretty affordable as well as very effective! It exfoliates the skin incredibly well really cleaning and clearing the pores! I usually use this at night time in conjunction with the refining tonic from the same line and then the intensive hydration night cream(2X-3X a week because it’s really hydrating). Other nights I use my other favorite moisturizer!
Samara S.
I like this facial scrub, I’m not a fan of the smell of it, but I do feel like it does a good job. It has little beads in it, so you really feel like you’re getting your face nice and clean. I do feel like this brand is slightly over priced, especially when selling in a drug store next to products that are half the price. But overall it is a good product and I really like the idea behind their brand.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this face scrub! It leaves my face feeling super clean. It has a nice smell to it. It is very effective in my opinion and it is affordable. It also works great on my super sensitive skin and doesn’t irritate it.Burt’s Bee is a brand that I can trust and confidently recommend.
Rachael K.
Chesterfield
Used this for a very long time (a couple of years) every day in the shower as my exfoliating face wash when I had oily skin and really liked it. Not life changing, but definitely nice and I felt a noticeable difference in how my skin wasn't as smooth whenever I didn't use it. Now because of an acne medication I'm on, I have very sensitive combination skin and my dry patches don't handle this stuff very well so I've had to stop using it. If your skin is sensitive or super dry I wouldn't recommend this particular exfoliant, but if not I would say go for it! Great product, especially for the price!
Raegan C.
I was really excited about this scrub but then I was just kind of let down. I have used some of Burt’s Bees other products and been really impressed but I just didn’t love this. The consistency is like thin lotion mixed with sand. I will say however, it was a great price and you have a lot of product so if you do love this product it is a steal. It just wasn’t for me.
Morgan K.
Des Moines, IA
This scrub is definitely a more mild exfoliation, despite the size of the willow bark pieces in the product. The creamy formula leaves the skin SO soft and it smells absolutely wonderful. There is barely any lather to it so I wouldnt substitute this as a cleanser. I have a hard time exfoliating my nose with this as the concentration of exfoliants is pretty low so they all just slip off my nose and hide in between the cracks of my fingers. I do notice a subtle difference in pore size after use so it stays true to its word, keyword being SUBTLE.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It works okay but it’s not very scented which works quite well for me. However it was a bit harsh feeling on my skin as if it might have been cutting it. That could just be because my skin is sensitive. Over all it wasn't a bad product but I've used better.
Ansley H.
Winterville , GA
His stuff is the bomb. I recommend this to everyone. It is so creamy and smooth and natural feeling.
After you wash your face with it you just feel clean! I love the smell of it and will literally never buy another face wash again
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How soft will your skin be on a scale from 1-10
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is it as good as all the other Burt Bees products?
Dahianna R.
Does this really help even skin tone/ help hyper pigmentation ?
Megs M.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this with the price? Or is it comparable to others?
Heather S.
Barksdale AFB, LA
How good is this for sensitive hormonal skin? Will it cause more irritation or does it actually help soothe?