2 colors available

BY BURT'S BEES #89 in Lip Care

Natural Lip Balms Formulated to Moisturize, Hydrate & Nourish. 100% Natural. Tropical Passion Fruit Flavor. Coconut Oil Leaves Lips Feeling Soft Burt s Bees Lip Balm Tube Island Passion Fruit is a rich, medium-weight lip balm infused with Passion Fruit Extract and a touch of Coconut Oil.  This creamy lip balm leaves lips feeling pampered and soft.  Perfect resort wear for your lips! see more...

• Does this chapstick make your lips burn, like some other chapsticks?2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have a problem with this Island lip balm leaving a...1 Answers
  • So the flavored chapsticks still have the menthol taste like the or...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I used this overnight and didn´t find my lips moisturized at all in the morning compared to my EOS lip balm." in 2 reviews
  • "Burrs bees products taste great, smell great and last!!!" in 1 review
  • "i like the smell it dose have a little white coloring to it but it didnt bother me and burts bees always wrks awesome for me " in 1 review
  • "I have very dry cracked lips and lip balms are supposed to help my lips." in 1 review
Emily H.
Emily H.
Grandview, MO
Review for: Burt's Bees Passion Fruit Lip Balm - .15 oz
I'm not a fan of Burt's Bee's. I tried to like it, I really did for the fact that it is a more natural brand. But every time I have used, it leave this very odd lumpy texture on my lips and never would actually moisturize my lips to the point that I was never satisfied. I was noticing chapped parts never actually smoothing out or getting better and this is coming from someone who exfoliates her lips and would then use the product. Me and Burt's just don't work very well together unfortunately.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Fountain, CO
Review for: Burt's Bees Passion Fruit Lip Balm - .15 oz
Burt's bees lip balm is a little pricier than other lip balm but it is completely worth the extra money. First, you don't need to reapply burt's bees lip balm and secondly the tubes seem to last for a really long time. I don't know if this is completely because they are a better product or if I like them so much I make a special effort to keep track of them. They come in a variety of flavors so you will never be bored!
Emma P.
Emma P.
Wayne, IL
Review for: Burt's Bees Passion Fruit Lip Balm - .15 oz
My mother is in love with this product where as I'd like to stick with my baby lips stick. I'm someone who likes really moist chap stick but not stick and this Burt bees product, while it did soften my lips, was a little to thick for my tastes. The smell was really nice but I cant have anything like that texture on my lips. Price point was kind of high at Ulta beauty, but I don't know about other stores.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Silver Spring, MD
It was moisturizing. I like the consistency going on and was solid, but not too solid. It melts into your lips. It does the job, but not as well as vaseline. I bought it from CVS. I find it a bit pricey for just chapt stick. On a positive note, it lasts a really long time. I usually keep one in all of my purses. I wonder if these have an expiration date
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Burt's Bees Lip Balms. They are my favorite stick lip balms. Moisturizes my lips really well. I love all the flavors that they come in. They are definitely affordable and you can buy them in must drugstores and stores like walmart and target.This Island flavor is for sure one of my faves. If you haven't tried these, you definitely should!!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
I've heard really good reviews about Burt's Bees lip balms so I decided to give it a try. It goes on somewhat smoothly but it leaves a slightly whitish coating on my lips. This doesn't bother me too much since I usually put lipstick over it anyways. It does moisturize my lips, so I will definitely continue using it.
Ana B.
Ana B.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite lipbalms! Its longwearingcand a little product also goes a long way. I've been using this lip balm for years. It has natural ingredients and smells naturally sweet as well.

Although its a bit pricier than some other lip balms, it lasts a really long time! Mine usually goes for a few months.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Painesville, OH
So moisturizing on the lips. There is no other product I would rather use. So easy to apply. This flavor I especially love. I've been using Burt's Bees for years now and theres no other chopstick product that could top it. Its so long lasting and can really help to repair those dried out winter lips.
Kelcey O.
Kelcey O.
Portland, OR
Burt's Bees will always have my heart. I first used their chapstick ages ago and it seriously works wonders. My lips are actually moisturized instead of just being caked in stuff that only sits on top of my lips. The Passion Fruit Lip Balm is lightly scented and not overpowering in the least bit.
Bella K.
Bella K.
Englewood, CO
This is a really great product that my mom and I swear by! The lip balm not only smells amazing, but leaves my lips with such an amazing, moisturized feeling that no other chapstick gives me. While it is a little bit pricey for the drugstore compared to others, none of the others are this good.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this chapstick make your lips burn, like some other chapsticks?
Rhianna T.
Rhianna T.
Valley Spgs, CA
I've used many burt's bees products, but wonder what anyone thinks about this "flavor" and what coverage is like? I'd rather have lighter feel than heavy as a lip balm.
Carlie A.
Carlie A.
Belle Vernon
Does anyone else have a problem with this Island lip balm leaving a white cast over your lips?? My roommate used to call me "glowy lips" when I would war this because it left a white hue. I didn't know if maybe I had just gotten a bad one.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
So the flavored chapsticks still have the menthol taste like the original? That little burn that I feel from the original is one of the things I really like about Burt's but was wondering if they all have that.
Shaik S.
Shaik S.
Want this will they ship to India