Burt's Bees Passion Fruit Lip Balm

by Burt's Bees

Keep Your Lips Healthy And Happy, The Natural Way, With Burt's Bees Passion Fruit Lip Balm - .15 Oz. This Lush, Sweetly Scented Lip Balm Moisturizes Lips With The Protective Power Of Real Beeswax. Featuring The Scent Of Juicy Passion Fruit With A Light, Rosy Tint.

Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire D'abeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Aroma (Flavor), Lanolin, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract (Passion Fruit), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Canola Oil (Huile De Colza), Alumina, Amyl Cinnamal, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citral, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool.

Are these lips balms worth it? x
Does someone know where can I buy this in the french part of Switzerland? I want to try this product. Thanks.
Has anyone tried Burt's Bees Passion Fruit Lip Balm compared to O’Keefe’s Lip Repair? (Picture included)
Start your review of Burt's Bees Passion Fruit Lip Balm!
Product Highlights
Love this! It's safe to use while being pregnant and it helps with chapped lips I use it every single dayin 190 reviews
Very moisturizing. Smells great, has a ton of scents. All natural ingredients. Lovein 142 reviews
I personally love Chapstick and this one in particular moisturizer and keeps my lips moisturized. It has a tint of pink and feels great. Downfall is it is a bit pricey for a small tube of lip balm. But still worth it.in 70 reviews
I like this lipbalm, i think it's really nice for your lips and also smells good, it helps with chapped lipsin 57 reviews
I used this overnight and didn´t find my lips moisturized at all in the morning compared to my EOS lip balm.in 2 reviews
a year agoFresno
Not kidding, this saved my lips when I was in Vegas for EDC! Chapstick saves lives! Being in the hot sun and dancing all night, your lips can get pretty chapped, this stuff is amazing and leaves your lips so voluptuous!
a year agoEvanston
This line of chapsticks is useful, smells wonderful, and does the job. This chapstick softens lips and keeps them hydrated for a long period of time, so you won’t find yourself constantly reapplying throughout the day.
a year agoSn Bernrdno, CA
This works good for chapped lips. Kind of has a tingling feeling to it. Non greasy. If you do not like the tingling sensation than burt's bees may not be for you as most of the lip balms I have tried have that feeling.
2 years agoSioux Falls
This is one of my favorites! It is a little bit more spend than your garden variety of chapsticks but absolutely worth it! The smell is amazing and makes my lips super soft! [product:burt's-bees-passion-fruit-lip-balm]
2 years agoPhiladelphia
The Burt’s Bees chapsticks are so good! I love the smell of the passion fruit one. It is very easy to apply and use and feels amazing on your lips. The packaging is great and I have recommended Burt’s Bees to my family
2 years ago
Love this brand! Very hydrating, smells amazing. Leaves your lips feeling great!! Obsessed with Burt’s Bees and highly recommend for everyone to use especially in this harsh cold weather when your lips are always chapped.
a year agoKaty
The lip balm did a fantastic job at keeping my lips moisturized. The scent also added a pleasant touch to it. It will 100% get this again because it reached beyond my expectations. I would definitely recommend this.
a year ago
The Burt’s Bees Passion Fruit Lip Balm is great for dry lips. It doesn’t dry them out super gentle. It’s pretty thick so if you don’t like that then I wouldn’t recommend. But in general I would definitely recommend.
a year agoPorter, TX
My most favorite chapstick of all time. Definitely more expensive for a drug store chapstick but you get what you pay for. I like this so much better than any other chapstick I’ve ever tried. And they smell great too!
2 years agoCollege Station
This made my lips look ridiculous. I was hoping for a light touch of color and instead I looked like a crazy clown after using this product. I do not recommend this to anyone looking for a subtle touch of lip color.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...