BY BURT'S BEES

Burt’s Bees™ Overnight Intensive Lip Treatment provides long lasting moisturization for soft, smooth, healthy looking lips. The intense lip moisturizing treatment with natural emollients, waxes and oils shields your lips from dryness while hydrating when you sleep and gets them ready for your favorite lip color.

Benefits & Claims

• The Ceramide rich formula reduces the appearance of fine lines and helps repair your lips natural moisture barrier leaving them feeling soft, smooth, and supple
  • 100% Natural
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

How To Use

Apply generously to lips before bedtime

Ingredients
caprylic/capric triglyceride, oleic/linoleic/linolenic polyglycerides, C10-18 triglycerides, glycerin, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, glyceryl behenate, glyceryl stearate, hydrogenated castor oil, jojoba esters, octyldodecanol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, ceramide NP, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, caramel, acacia decurrens flower wax, polyglycerin-3, limonene, linalool.

• How often would you use this per week?3 Answers
  • What stores can I find this at other than Ulta or Sephora...4 Answers
  • Could you send me a free product... I’d love to review it...1 Answers
Burt's Bees Overnight Intensive Lip Treatment
  • "Dry lips keeping you down this winter? Lather this on and wake up for perfectly soft lips the next day! Pair with the regular butts bees chapstick for day time" in 45 reviews
  • "I love these lip balms!! They are so moisturizing and they smell amazing!! I have nearly every flavor and I can't get enough" in 5 reviews
Ronnie S.
Lindsay, CA
I have had the driest cracked lips in my second trimester of pregnancy. Literally my lips are always peeling and bleeding. It’s been so painful and nothing was working. I always drink water, apply lip balm and stay hydrated but it wasn’t enough. I finally was in so much pain that I started searching high and low for a lip product that would help me. I was about to buy some expensive high end lip balm when I discovered this on ulta. It had nothing but 5 star reviews and I now know why. I first exfoliated my lips and then applied this. In less than 24 hours my lips were so soft and no longer were in pain. I’ve only been using this for 3 days and I LOVE it! I’m so happy I discovered this! I highly recommend it. It feels really lightweight. Stays on for a long time and gives your lips a little bit of shine. Even my boyfriend loves to wear it. I use it all throughout the day and night.
Jenna S.
This is the absolutely best product you will ever try if you have chronicly dried/chapped lips! Burt's Bees Intensive Lip Repair has saved me from the painful days of ripped, bleeding, raw lips. I had even gone to a dermatologist where I had tried everything including, switching to a natural toothpaste (Tom's toothpaste) using ONLY pure Vaseline on my lips, chugging water, and avoiding gum! Nothing worked to heal my lips deep down. This amazing product did. And I will never be caught dead without it.
Laura T.
I absolutely love this overnight lip treatment. I use it every night. A little goes a very long way. It has the signature minty scent and feel. This treatment feels so moisturizing and has done wonders with my dry lips. The consistency is thinner than Vaseline but a gloss or a an oil would be. It's on the thinner side, but it works. I would repurchase this.
Tay M.
Melbourne
Honestly the best thing you can put on your lips before bed. You wake up with the silkiest softest lips. I slather it on after my normal beauty routine. It is truly worth the price. I also love that it is natural like the rest of their products so there's no harsh chemicals. I would totally buy it again
Kennedy A.
isla vista
Hydrates your lips for sure but in the morning I dislike the semi-sticky residue left behind, sometimes it picks up little fibers while I sleep and I hate that. It also tastes a bit unpleasant in my opinion and I usually get it in my mouth overnight. Other than those two things, I like it, and I like the low price.
Andrea D.
Richmond
I absolutely LOVE this lip treatment! I knew my lips needed to be better taken care of but wow! My husband said something right away, I was shocked because he's not a small things kinda guy haha, I truly loved this though, Burt's Bee's has yet to let me down! <3
Sachse, TX
This lip treatment is very soothing and moisturizing. I love that it doesn’t have any smell to it as well. I have been using it for the last several nights and although it feels great when I first put it on, I don’t really notice any change in my lips throughout the day as I still need to apply Chapstick several times throughout the day. But it is great to use in place of chapstick for a moisture touch up.
Kate G.
This is hands down the best drugstore/Amazon/ Walmart lip product that one could buy. You put it on over night like a mask, but then when you wake up the next morning you wouldn’t even be able to tell that your lips were damaged the night before. It’s amazing. I recommend to anyone.
Gabrielle D.
This product is one of the BEST lip products I’ve used. My lips feel like they are always chapped and I feel like I try out different products and remedies and they only help for the time being. This, however, is my holy grail because I truly feel there is a hugeeee difference in how my lips feel and look the morning after using this. I use this at night and sleep with it on right after I have used the Burt’s Bees Lil Scrub! Those two together do wonders for my lips!
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
I love this lip mask! It’s makes my skin feel so smooth and soft. I noticed results after just one use. I love Burt’s bees products. They are high quality and reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend this lip mask to everyone.
Sachse, TX
What stores can I find this at other than Ulta or Sephora since I don’t have any of those stores close to me? I couldn’t find it at Target either. Maybe online?
Yesenia A.
How often would you use this per week?
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY
Is it already in stores?
Sachse, TX
Does this take the place of a lip mask?
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
How long does it take to see results?

back