BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Elizabeth S.
Green Bay, WI
We do a bike ride each year, the RAGBRAI, and have to shower in makeshift stalls with shower bags! We never want to use products that could harm the ground or leave signs that we were even there! Also can get clean with just this one product instead of needing several items! And my favorite, it rinses clean. I can get myself, and my long head of hair, clean in a five gallon shower bag with this product! It rinses very clean and right off!
Felicia C.
Flint , Mi
Bought this because the smell was nice and loved the spearmint in it, thought it would make my skin kind of tingly; and it did! I actually really liked this product and it lasted a long time! The scent after the shower wasn't around too long, but it's normally not with the more natural/organic lines. Would buy this product again
Jamie W.
Wylie, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best hand cream ever! I bought this as a gift for my boss and husband. They both have terribly dry skin, especially on their hands, and they RAVED about this lotion. They both said it works better than any other hand cream they've ever used, even medicated ones. This one's a winner
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD
I love Burt's Bees. They have a much more organic products and all of them are pretty nifty. This product I have in my gym bag for those quick showers after a work-out. It is refreshing and the vibrant smell gives me a nice pick me up. It lathers well and gives you a really nice clean crisp feeling.
Ashleigh P.
Mobile, AL
I first purchased this product a few years ago for a boundary waters canoe trip and absolutely fell in love with it. It smells great and leaves your skin and hair smelling great! I highly recommend this for anyone especially people who love to camp.
Naomi N.
I cannot get over how good this smells! The marriage of lime and mint is perfection. Like rubbing a Mojito all over your body! Haha! I love using this especially in the summer. I definitely would recommend this, and the price point can't be beat!
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
I received one of these as a secret Santa gift. I was thrilled with the products. they are items that in typically wouldn't buy, ,but I throughly enjoyed and would purchase myself.
Valerie S.
Espanola, NM
This is the only lotion that saves my dry and cracked skin due to health issues. It's not the most pleasant smelling lotion but it definitely works and heals my skin! I love it!
mary f.
Plano, TX
burts bees in an all natural product that i love to use and it has a mildy scent which does not linger on your body for long and you van go on to use your favorite perfume
d l.
Portland, OR
I do not like the fragrance, prefer more berry fragarences. It does leave skin clean and soft,
I don't care for this scent. no cons with this product fragrance was short not long lasting