Baby & ToddlerBaby & Toddler FoodBaby FormulaBurt's Bees
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Ultra Gentle – 233oz

Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Ultra Gentle – 23.3oz

by Burt's Bees

Our most gentle formula is made with easy-to-digest proteins for sensitive tummies to help reduce fussiness, gas, and crying. Ultra Gentle is a complete nutrition formula that also has nutrients like DHA which helps support brain and eye development.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Ultra Gentle – 23.3oz!
McKenzie G.
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Ultra Gentle – 23.3oz uploaded by McKenzie G.
What a great product! My newborn eats this and Breastmilk, love it no complaints here. No fussy gassy baby here and we love that! I think it is better than others because it’s organic.
Amanda K.
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Ultra Gentle – 23.3oz uploaded by Amanda K.
i was so surprised that Burt's bees was going into the formula category. the packaging is beautiful but that being said my baby is not coming for a few months so i don't know till then how my baby will like the formula
Beth L.
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Ultra Gentle – 23.3oz uploaded by Beth L.
It took a few tries to get my daughter to take this new formula initially, since she is used to another brand, but once she accepted it she drank the entire thing! Things I love about this formula : all organic, comprehensive nutrition profile, the packaging is ADORABLE, you get a good amount for the price, and the ultra gentle formula has been very easy on her tummy. She’s going to the bathroom well and just generally all around less fussy. We will definitely purchase this when our sample runs out. Thank you Burt’s Bees!
Puja J.
Phoenix, AZ
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Ultra Gentle – 23.3oz uploaded by Puja J.
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Ultra Gentle – 23.3oz uploaded by Puja J.
First thing I am impressed with this formula because it's organic. When I introduced this formula to my infant, she drank it and seems to be happy after that. I didn't saw any adverse reaction. I like that it's ultra gentle. It does have all the necessary components like Iron, DHA, Calcium, Vitamins D, E and K. And it's from Brand "Burt's Bees" so I can surely trust on this organic formula and it's ingredients. I will buy this Formula again and I also recommend it to others.
Rose B.
Northwood, OH
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Ultra Gentle – 23.3oz uploaded by Rose B.
We just had twin boys 3/1 and they were smaller at birth so we have been fortifying my breast milk with formula and we wanted the gentlest formula we could find for their bellies. This formula made them so much less gassy and fussy!! Thank you influencer, without you we probably would have never tried this formula.
Lyndah P.
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Ultra Gentle – 23.3oz uploaded by Lyndah P.
My babies didn’t like this. I was hoping they would since I am a fan of Burts Bees. They didn’t want anything to do with this. It could be because they’re used to the formula they have been on since they were born and just didn’t like the taste? I’m not sure but I also didn’t press too hard. I hit made the bottles for my twins and they pushed it out of their mouth. I will try again later on down the road at some point. The price point for this is about that same as other formulas. [product:burt’s-bees-organic-baby-formula-ultra-gentle-–-233oz] #babyessentials #baby #twins #momlife
Sophia S.
Reeder, ND
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Ultra Gentle – 23.3oz uploaded by Sophia S.
I was very excited to try this new formula from Burts Bees, I really loved the fact that it’s organic ingredients and ultra gentle too! However it didn’t work out with my son, it made him pretty gassy and he spit up quite a bit as well. He’s currently on Enfamil gentlease right now and it seems to be the only one that really works for him.
anabel M.
SEATTLE, WA
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Ultra Gentle – 23.3oz uploaded by anabel M.
We’re on our second week of this formula and so far it has been great! My baby has been taking this well and when she does spit up, it doesn’t turn brown like it did with similac. I’ve also noticed she’s less fussy so they must not be lying about the “ultra gentle.” Love the organic ingredients! Glad I was able to sample this-I will definitely repurchase. I had no idea burt’s bees even made formula until I received this! Baby and I love it so far.
John M.
Nashville, TN
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Ultra Gentle – 23.3oz uploaded by John M.
This baby formula blends very easily and my baby enjoyed it. It was easy on their belly with no spit up issues at all. I appreciate the organic formula and ingredients for my baby.
Lavon H.
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Ultra Gentle – 23.3oz uploaded by Lavon H.
Just got this box a few days again and I love it. My son has bad gas and after the first day, it has improved. I'm not a fan of the can design but it's a good size. I already had other mom ask me about this and where to get it from.

Looking for your answer?