Baby & ToddlerBaby & Toddler FoodBaby FormulaBurt's Bees
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Sensitive – 233oz

Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Sensitive – 23.3oz

by Burt's Bees

A reduced lactose formula* for sensitive tummies to help reduce fussiness, gas, and crying. It’s packed with critical nutrients, DHA for brain and eye development, and prebiotics for digestion and immune support. This formula is made with milk from cows raised on a 100% organic diet.

How would you compare this product to a non-organic brand?
iss this product any good ?
iss this product any for my baby?
Start your review of Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Sensitive – 23.3oz!
Shelby P.
Brandon, MS
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Sensitive – 23.3oz uploaded by Shelby P.
Great Formula and perfect for my littles sensitive tummy. The reduced lactose formula works perfect for my lactose intolerant babies and they love the taste. Being modeled after breast milk and organic makes it even more amazing! I Highly recommend Burts Bees 🐝 formula and products for your little ones.
Noelia H.
Forney, TX
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Sensitive – 23.3oz uploaded by Noelia H.
my daughter likes it she hasn’t spit it out, i’ve been looking for like a sensitive formula milk, So far for two days been doing good, also it’s been good to digest. Thank you so much for letting us try this.  happy with the result
Jessica G.
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Sensitive – 23.3oz uploaded by Jessica G.
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Sensitive – 23.3oz uploaded by Jessica G.
Big can and love the packaging! Ingredients seem great. Has Vitamins and calcium and prebiotic. Also its sensitive which is a must for me.
Alicia G.
Newbury, OH
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Sensitive – 23.3oz uploaded by Alicia G.
This formula mixes well with warm water and baby has no issues drinking it. The only thing that can be improved is the amount of bubbles it creates. I use an anti colic bottle so I was not that concerned but it is something to keep in mind. The container is a nice size and scoops out easily.
Nancy R.
1,075 reviews
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Sensitive – 23.3oz uploaded by Nancy R.
I was provided this by Influenster to try in exchange for my honest review.. My family has mostly tried other brands for formula but this brand has won our hearts! We will definitely recommend it. This formula is great for baby with sensitive stomach and lactose intolerance. The best thing is this formula is organic.
Chanel M.
El Paso, TX
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Sensitive – 23.3oz uploaded by Chanel M.
My LO and I absolutely loved this formula, It has all natural ingredients which is AMAZING. This formula sat really well with my baby . No upset tummy or cranky baby . I will be purchasing this formula from now on .
Alexa D.
Mooresville, IN
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Sensitive – 23.3oz uploaded by Alexa D.
My baby absolutely loved this formula! I have to buy sensitive formula for him and this stuff worked great. I love the fact that it's organic and for sensitive bellies. I definitely recommend this to parents you are looking for a high quality formula.
Jen M.
Chesapeake, VA
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Sensitive – 23.3oz uploaded by Jen M.
My baby is mostly breastfed and needs to have a formula supplement a few times a day (due to premature birth and needing to gain weight). When I tried the Burt’s Bees formula he seemed to like it just fine. He did not fuss or have any major spit up afterwards. Everything about the formula seems great for organic, but I do not have much to compare it to. I’m not sure if this type will assist my little guy with his necessary weight gains, but I’d definitely recommend it to any parent needing formula that won’t upset a baby tummy.
Patty C.
Weston, WV
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Sensitive – 23.3oz uploaded by Patty C.
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Sensitive – 23.3oz uploaded by Patty C.
First off I did not know that but bees has formula. I'm honestly not sure yet if it does meet my expectations, just because we are just now starting to use it. I've mixed his regular formula with a scoop of that formula, and he seems to be okay. I will definitely think about getting this or just keeping him with his regular formula. But honestly this does help out a lot to get this package formula is expensive.
Jamie H.
North Oaks, MN
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Sensitive – 23.3oz uploaded by Jamie H.
I love that this product is organic. It’s a great option for a supplement for my baby when I am not nursing or need a couple extra hours of sleep.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...