Baby & ToddlerBaby & Toddler FoodBaby FormulaBurt's Bees
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Sensitive – 233oz

Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Sensitive – 23.3oz

by Burt's Bees

A reduced lactose formula* for sensitive tummies to help reduce fussiness, gas, and crying. It’s packed with critical nutrients, DHA for brain and eye development, and prebiotics for digestion and immune support. This formula is made with milk from cows raised on a 100% organic diet.

How would you compare this product to a non-organic brand?
iss this product any good ?
iss this product any for my baby?
Start your review of Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Sensitive – 23.3oz!
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Sensitive – 23.3oz uploaded by Jessica G.
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Sensitive – 23.3oz uploaded by Jessica G.
Big can and love the packaging! Ingredients seem great. Has Vitamins and calcium and prebiotic. Also its sensitive which is a must for me.
Newbury, OH
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Sensitive – 23.3oz uploaded by Alicia G.
This formula mixes well with warm water and baby has no issues drinking it. The only thing that can be improved is the amount of bubbles it creates. I use an anti colic bottle so I was not that concerned but it is something to keep in mind. The container is a nice size and scoops out easily.
1,065 reviews
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Sensitive – 23.3oz uploaded by Nancy R.
I was provided this by Influenster to try in exchange for my honest review.. My family has mostly tried other brands for formula but this brand has won our hearts! We will definitely recommend it. This formula is great for baby with sensitive stomach and lactose intolerance. The best thing is this formula is organic.
Trenton, NJ
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Sensitive – 23.3oz uploaded by Christina L.
Normally I use another popular brand of formula to feed my child, but I tried out this burts bees one to see how my baby would tolerate it. She did not have any tummy troubles and did not seem gassy from it.
Chesapeake, VA
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Sensitive – 23.3oz uploaded by Jen M.
My baby is mostly breastfed and needs to have a formula supplement a few times a day (due to premature birth and needing to gain weight). When I tried the Burt’s Bees formula he seemed to like it just fine. He did not fuss or have any major spit up afterwards. Everything about the formula seems great for organic, but I do not have much to compare it to. I’m not sure if this type will assist my little guy with his necessary weight gains, but I’d definitely recommend it to any parent needing formula that won’t upset a baby tummy.
Forney, TX
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Sensitive – 23.3oz uploaded by Noelia H.
my daughter likes it she hasn’t spit it out, i’ve been looking for like a sensitive formula milk, So far for two days been doing good, also it’s been good to digest. Thank you so much for letting us try this.  happy with the result
San Francisco, CA
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Sensitive – 23.3oz uploaded by Janelle P.
My baby enjoyed the formula. I like that it’s organic and has reduced lactose. I love the Burt’s Bees brand so was happy to try this formula. You get a decent amount of formula in the can so it should last you for a little bit. I would recommend!
Oakley, CA
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Sensitive – 23.3oz uploaded by Maryulin T.
I like this organic formula without chemicals, it is the best for babies, I feel it is healthier. After using the formula, I noticed that my baby digests it better and evacuates better, because before he had constipation. I like the organic components of milk, the extra calcium and DHA because it helps the child's brain. I like Brand Burt's bees its high quality in its natural products, its prices are very favorable compared to the high quality of its products.
Weston, WV
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Sensitive – 23.3oz uploaded by Patty C.
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Sensitive – 23.3oz uploaded by Patty C.
First off I did not know that but bees has formula. I'm honestly not sure yet if it does meet my expectations, just because we are just now starting to use it. I've mixed his regular formula with a scoop of that formula, and he seems to be okay. I will definitely think about getting this or just keeping him with his regular formula. But honestly this does help out a lot to get this package formula is expensive.
Bessemer, AL
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Sensitive – 23.3oz uploaded by Michelle P.
I received the package yesterday from influenster to test for an honest review and I thought the packaging was nice. I think if it sits on the shelf it will definitely draw attention due to the colors on it. I ended up giving it to a pregnant friend to try and she said she has used this kind before and she was happy she didnt have to buy the can bc its expensive and she loves this kind!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...