Baby & ToddlerBaby & Toddler FoodBaby FormulaBurt's Bees
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Infant Formula - 233oz

Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Infant Formula - 23.3oz

by Burt's Bees

This complete nutrition formula is modeled after breast milk and consciously crafted. It’s scientifically researched to ensure your baby is receiving critical nutrients to support growth and development, like DHA for brain and eye development, prebiotics for digestion and immune support.

iss this product any good ?
Start your review of Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Infant Formula - 23.3oz!
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Infant Formula - 23.3oz uploaded by jasmin M.
I do think organic is great and all but this little one was not having it. I like that the can is super big. Although it won’t be used here, I do plan on seeing if maybe my nephew will take it.
Orland Park, IL
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Infant Formula - 23.3oz uploaded by Marla M.
this baby formula has pretty clean ingredients when you compare it to other name brands. I hate seeing high fructose corn syrup or like hydrogenated fats in something jm going to feed my baby. this products ingredients are really clean compared to that. I gave only 4 stars because it is rather expensive and the container is of average size for the price.
Providence, RI
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Infant Formula - 23.3oz uploaded by Mirna P.
I received this formula and was really happy about the ingredients, it contains dha and the fact that is organic is a plus. I love that it doesn’t have a smell like other formulas do. Baby didn’t get gassy or upset stomach afterwards. Wether you breastfeed or formula fee or do combination, I really recommend this formula. Plus Burts bees is an amazing brand.
Kissimmee, FL
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Infant Formula - 23.3oz uploaded by jessica R.
Wow gracias por este producto lo recomiendo le callo bien a mi bebe le gusto su sabor tiene mucha variedad nunca lo avía probado y mi hijo lo amo no le da mucho gases duerme mejor no se me levanto tanto en la noche me encanta tiene muchas vitaminas preobiotics DHA es para la vista de los niños es muy rica pra la salud
Killeen, TX
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Infant Formula - 23.3oz uploaded by Kristina D.
I’ve always loved burts bees and didn’t know there was a formula! I made a bottle for my 5 month old and he ate the whole thing. I love that it’s organic and am surprised by how big the can was! My little one didn’t get gassy afterwards either which is a plus :))
Norfolk, VA
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Infant Formula - 23.3oz uploaded by Lytia P.
I always thought that Burt's Bees only made products for your lips. I cannot wait to try on my little one. 6 months with second boy. I normally use Similac but I'm excited to test the one out.
Sparks, NV
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Infant Formula - 23.3oz uploaded by Reika H.
Honestly I've never knew Burt's Bees had a baby products lol Organic? Sounds great!! Today is my day2 since I started using this formula. So far so good and my 6 months old baby enjoys drinking it as well. I typically use Similac Pro-Advance (silver lid) and comparing to this, I feel like Burt's bees formula disolves in water faster and better than Similac one, which makes it easier to mix. The nutrients are pretty much the same, some are higher or lower than the others. So lucky to receive a large sample (23.2oz) from them!! It seems like my baby's digestion is normal as well. I would consider buying it again :)
Tallahassee, FL
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Infant Formula - 23.3oz uploaded by Caitlin H.
We already adore all things Burt’s Bees and this one did not disappoint! our 8 month old is about 60/40 breastfed and formula supplement. I feel good giving her this as I truly believe in this brand.
Hoisington, KS
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Infant Formula - 23.3oz uploaded by Jessica Skittles L.
I actually was really excited to try this brand of formula because I love burts bees as a brand so far my baby won’t take more then 2 ounces at a time might just be due to it being a different formula than what she is used to. I will update on a few days if it was accepted or not I have high hopes
Xenia, OH
1,545 reviews
Burt’s Bees Organic Baby Formula, Infant Formula - 23.3oz uploaded by Terra J.
My son loves this formula so much! I was so happy to receive it. We will be purchasing in the future! It’s amazing!!