Burt's Bees Orange Essence Facial Cleanser
Brighten up your day and your skin with this gentle, sulfate-free face cleanser. Infused with refreshing Orange Oil and gentle Soap Bark Extract, our 99.9% natural plant-based cleanser helps remove dirt, make-up and other impurities. Formulated with Olive Oil, Aloe and vegetable-based Glycerin to help nourish your skin, it rinses easily so skin looks beautiful and feels healthy, naturally!
• Removes dirt, excess oil and make-up with Orange Oil and Soap Bark Extract
• 99.9% natural plant-based cleanser and Sulfate-Free
• Nourishes skin with Olive Oil, Aloe, Oat Oil and Vegetable-based Glycerin
glycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, limonene, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, lanolin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, quillaja saponaria bark extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, beta-carotene, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate
How To Use:
Wet Your Face And Apply The Cleanser With Your Fingertips Or A Wet Washcloth, Massaging Gently To Loosen And Remove Dirt And Make-up. Rinse Thoroughly With Warm Water And Pat Dry. Complete Your Daily Regimen With Your Favorite Burt's Bees Toner And Face Moisturizer.see more...
Top Questions See all 5 Q&A
- "I got a travel size of this in some sample bag or something, and I loved it--I will definitely be buying the full-sized version ASAP! It's great on my sensitive skin--I can see a difference in how clean my skin is, I have fewer pimples, but my skin isn't dried out like most other cleansers leave it. I love the orange scent as well--it smells so natural and refreshing." in 9 reviews
- "I got a travel size of this in some sample bag or something, and I loved it--I will definitely be buying the full-sized version ASAP!" in 1 review
- "This product smells amazing and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean!" in 1 review
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos