BY BURT'S BEES

Brighten up your day and your skin with this gentle, sulfate-free face cleanser. Infused with refreshing Orange Oil and gentle Soap Bark Extract, our 99.9% natural plant-based cleanser helps remove dirt, make-up and other impurities. Formulated with Olive Oil, Aloe and vegetable-based Glycerin to help nourish your skin, it rinses easily so skin looks beautiful and feels healthy, naturally!

• Removes dirt, excess oil and make-up with Orange Oil and Soap Bark Extract
• 99.9% natural plant-based cleanser and Sulfate-Free
• Nourishes skin with Olive Oil, Aloe, Oat Oil and Vegetable-based Glycerin

glycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, limonene, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, lanolin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, quillaja saponaria bark extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, beta-carotene, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate

How To Use:

Wet Your Face And Apply The Cleanser With Your Fingertips Or A Wet Washcloth, Massaging Gently To Loosen And Remove Dirt And Make-up. Rinse Thoroughly With Warm Water And Pat Dry. Complete Your Daily Regimen With Your Favorite Burt's Bees Toner And Face Moisturizer.

• Does this clenser have the "gritty" texture to it or is i...1 Answers
  • Does this make you breakout?2 Answers
Burt's Bees Orange Essence Facial Cleanser
  • "I got a travel size of this in some sample bag or something, and I loved it--I will definitely be buying the full-sized version ASAP! It's great on my sensitive skin--I can see a difference in how clean my skin is, I have fewer pimples, but my skin isn't dried out like most other cleansers leave it. I love the orange scent as well--it smells so natural and refreshing." in 9 reviews
  • "I got a travel size of this in some sample bag or something, and I loved it--I will definitely be buying the full-sized version ASAP!" in 1 review
  • "This product smells amazing and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean!" in 1 review
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
I kept passing this cleansing cream up in target but finally decided to try it. Omg what was I thinking it smells so amazing and works so well. It takes off makeup in minutes and really stubborn water proof mascara as well as eyeliners. It’s a Plant based cleanser made so It’s very gentle but effective. It also is formulated with olive oil, aloe and vegetable-based glycerin to help nourish your skin and infused with orange oil and soap bark, this cleanser helps remove dirt, make-up and excess oil. Free of parabens, phthalates and petrolatum, this 99.9% natural plant-based face cleanser not only cleanses and rinses easily but also nourishes. Leaving your skin feeling naturally clean. I use a lot of burts bees products on my face, it’s the only line that has cleared up my face tremendously. I used other products before but they never worked with my oily acne prone skin. I love how creamy and moisturizing this cleanser is. I love that all the products are cruelty free as well. This is my second favorite cleanser by burts bees the Soap Bark and Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream is still my favorite.
Stephany L.
This smells beautiful!! But that’s as far as I can go with positivity. I was very taken aback as I typically love Burt’s bees products from their lip balms to baby clothes, I love this brand but I couldn’t love this cleanser no matter how hard I tried. It left my skin so greasy, it felt dirty, & left a lot of residue on my face. I always found myself having to reach for something else because this just didn’t do it for me. This might be more suitable for someone with very dry skin but as someone who has normal skin this just didn’t work.
Angelica S.
Mesa
This products works really amazing with or without a spin brush. It made my skin feeling smooth and after some time I didn’t have as much acne. This product is still apart of my skincare and would recommend it to others.
Alexandria F.
Edmond
I've only used this a handful of times since I bought it, but I use it in the shower. It has a very strong orange scent and the consistency isn't anything like I thought it would be. It doesn't seem to foam or lather on the skin at all, but it does feel soft and not dried out afterwards.
Nicole H.
Cloverdale, CA
I like the smell of this stuff but it doesn't clean as deep as I feel. It definitely gives you a nice orange burst to awaken your skin. I feel like i have to follow with another skin cleanser after but I do like how it doesn't try my skin and it give a kinda dewy glow to my skin.
Julia N.
Augusta
I absolutely love this product. Smells amazing, cute packaging, easy and quick to use, good for me and for the environment and leaves my skin fresh and happy and pretty!
Paige W.
Pensacola
I love the smell. It's a fresh citrus smell. This makes my skin feel clean but it didn't work very well on my acne. I use it when my acne is light and it does a good job at removing oil.
ashlee w.
While looking for a new cleanser I came across this Burt's Bees Orange Essence Facial Cleanser. I enjoy citrus scents, and since they used more natural ingredients what did I have to lose? The consistency is strange, and it does not lather up. Honestly, I didn't feel that my face got very clean at all since it left more than half my makeup. I think this is better suited to the non-makeup wearer with sensitive skin. It definitely was not for me.
Fernanda A.
Kent, WA
I've been searching for a cleanser that wouldn't dry out my skin, break me out, or irritate my sensitive skin. So when I have those dry skin days I use this because it almost turns into a milk cleanser when the water hits your face. Which leaves your face feeling really moisturized afterwards. It definitely helped with my dry skin. And on top of that it's amazing for in the morning's because it smells like oranges :) such a nice way to wake up!
Jessica M.
Very nice face cleanser and budget friendly too. Gentle on skin and has nutrients for combating dullness and encouraging collagen production. Repeat buyer and would recommend especially if you have sensitive skin. I love the citrus smell to wake me up in the morning as well!
Josie L.
Does this make you breakout?
Mary Elizabeth C.
Baxley, GA
Does this clenser have the "gritty" texture to it or is it just a smooth clenser?