BY BURT'S BEES

Our award winning facial cleanser gently removes all traces of dirt, oil, make up and pollutants while moisturizing and conditioning the skin. 100% Natural Not tested on animals This gentle and moisturizing cleanser is especially effective on sensitive and normal to dry complexions. Natural cleansers and emollients leave your face radiantly clean and replenished without the parched tight feeling associated with harsh, synthetic cleansers or detergent-like soaps. * Quillaja is derived from the Chilean endemic tree Quillaha saponaria . It is used as a natural soap, cleanser, and foaming agent and contains antioxidants and proteins.Removed emulsifiers; added Quillaja extract. Questions? visit burtsbees.com 4.3 oz. see more...

• Does this clenser have the "gritty" texture to it or is it just a...1 Answers
  • Does this make you breakout?2 Answers
  • "I have extremely dry skin and it doesn't overly dry it out." in 1 review
  • "This product smells amazing and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean!" in 1 review
  • "I got a travel size of this in some sample bag or something, and I loved it--I will definitely be buying the full-sized version ASAP!" in 1 review
Alexandria F.
Edmond
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only used this a handful of times since I bought it, but I use it in the shower. It has a very strong orange scent and the consistency isn't anything like I thought it would be. It doesn't seem to foam or lather on the skin at all, but it does feel soft and not dried out afterwards.
Fernanda A.
Kent, WA
I've been searching for a cleanser that wouldn't dry out my skin, break me out, or irritate my sensitive skin. So when I have those dry skin days I use this because it almost turns into a milk cleanser when the water hits your face. Which leaves your face feeling really moisturized afterwards. It definitely helped with my dry skin. And on top of that it's amazing for in the morning's because it smells like oranges :) such a nice way to wake up!
Meghan R.
Bristol, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A gentle facial cleanser that is excellent for dry sensitive skin. It has a gel like consistency that gets creamy with water and a bright sunny citrus scent. It easily breaksdown and removes even stubborn makeup without irritation or causing break outs. A daily must have!
Kendra B.
Twin Lakes, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this a ton when I was younger. It always smelled so amazing and really did help me with my acne skin. It left my skin feeling energized and tight, smooth and clean. I am planning on repurchasing soon since I swear by anything from this brand!
Mashanna F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There was nothing that disappointed me within using this product. The pricing was very inexpensive. I use this product all of the time. Burt's Bees is my favorite face and lip company. The face scrub did not feel rough on my sensitive skin at all.
Jamee L.
Wauconda, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
A smooth citrus fresh burst of goodness to cleanse and deeply hydrate your face. Extremely effective for dryer skin. It's one of the only cleansers that I don't need lotion after using. I'm a repeat user and would recommend to the dryer skinned.
Claire C.
Pittsburgh
I love the orange scent of this cleanser. A little goes a long way though. I have dry skin and I find that if I use too much, I end up with oilier skin than I started with. However my mom uses it and has no problems with it making her skin oily.
Nadia G.
Brandon, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an excellent natural facial cleanser with a nice smell. It is not pricey. You only need to use a small amount and gently rub it all over the face and rinse. You feel it drawing out impurities. I would purchase Burts Bees Orange Facial Cleanser again.
Zoe M.
Las vegas
This face wash is great. It's also really good for sensitive skin and really smooth on your face. The smell is also very good. I recommend this for anyone with any type of skin. I would definitely buy this again.
Bryanna O.
I LOVE BURTS BEES! My dad used it a lot when we were younger and I continue to use it now. Their chapsticks are my absolute favorite. Not to mention their products smell amazing. Especially this one.
Josie L.
Does this make you breakout?
Mary Elizabeth C.
Baxley, GA
Does this clenser have the "gritty" texture to it or is it just a smooth clenser?