Burt's Bees Orange Essence Facial Cleanser

Brighten Up Your Day And Your Skin With This Gentle, Sulfate-free Face Cleanser. Infused With Refreshing Orange Oil And Gentle Soap Bark Extract, Our 99.9% Natural Plant-based Cleanser Helps Remove Dirt, Make-up And Other Impurities. Formulated With Olive Oil, Aloe And Vegetable-based Glycerin To Help Nourish Your Skin, It Rinses Easily So Skin Looks Beautiful And Feels Healthy, Naturally!

• Removes Dirt, Excess Oil And Make-up With Orange Oil And Soap Bark Extract
  • 99.9% Natural Plant-based Cleanser And Sulfate-free
  • Nourishes Skin With Olive Oil, Aloe, Oat Oil And Vegetable-based Glycerin

Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Limonene, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Lanolin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beta-carotene, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Canola Oil, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate

How To Use:

Wet Your Face And Apply The Cleanser With Your Fingertips Or A Wet Washcloth, Massaging Gently To Loosen And Remove Dirt And Make-up. Rinse Thoroughly With Warm Water And Pat Dry. Complete Your Daily Regimen With Your Favorite Burt's Bees Toner And Face Moisturizer.

• Does this clenser have the "gritty" texture to it or is it just a...1 Answers
  • Does this make you breakout?2 Answers
Burt's Bees Orange Essence Facial Cleanser
  • "I got a travel size of this in some sample bag or something, and I loved it--I will definitely be buying the full-sized version ASAP!" in 1 review
  • "This product smells amazing and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean!" in 1 review
Nicole H.
Cloverdale , CA
I like the smell of this stuff but it doesn't clean as deep as I feel. It definitely gives you a nice orange burst to awaken your skin. I feel like i have to follow with another skin cleanser after but I do like how it doesn't try my skin and it give a kinda dewy glow to my skin.
ashlee w.
While looking for a new cleanser I came across this Burt's Bees Orange Essence Facial Cleanser. I enjoy citrus scents, and since they used more natural ingredients what did I have to lose? The consistency is strange, and it does not lather up. Honestly, I didn't feel that my face got very clean at all since it left more than half my makeup. I think this is better suited to the non-makeup wearer with sensitive skin. It definitely was not for me.
Alexandria F.
I've only used this a handful of times since I bought it, but I use it in the shower. It has a very strong orange scent and the consistency isn't anything like I thought it would be. It doesn't seem to foam or lather on the skin at all, but it does feel soft and not dried out afterwards.
Fernanda A.
Kent, WA
I've been searching for a cleanser that wouldn't dry out my skin, break me out, or irritate my sensitive skin. So when I have those dry skin days I use this because it almost turns into a milk cleanser when the water hits your face. Which leaves your face feeling really moisturized afterwards. It definitely helped with my dry skin. And on top of that it's amazing for in the morning's because it smells like oranges :) such a nice way to wake up!
Meghan R.
Bristol, PA
A gentle facial cleanser that is excellent for dry sensitive skin. It has a gel like consistency that gets creamy with water and a bright sunny citrus scent. It easily breaksdown and removes even stubborn makeup without irritation or causing break outs. A daily must have!
Francis S.
I have very temperamental skin. For years I have used a prescription face wash that they recently phased out. My doctor prescribed a new face wash that just doesn't cut it. I bought a goodie bag from Burt's Bees and had two of the travel one of these. I dug them out the other day to try and was pleasantly surprised. I have been using this for almost two weeks now. It's weird because I thought with this being oil-based it would make my face more oily (I have sensitive/oily skin). Surprisingly, this cleans my face really well and has not caused breakouts. The smell is very nice (definitely an orange essence). I would definitely recommend giving this a try for at least a week before crossing it off the list. Don't let the oily feeling you get while washing deceive you. Ingredients for those interested: glycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, limonene, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, lanolin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, quillaja saponaria (quillaja) bark extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, beta-carotene, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate
Kendra B.
Twin Lakes, WI
I used to use this a ton when I was younger. It always smelled so amazing and really did help me with my acne skin. It left my skin feeling energized and tight, smooth and clean. I am planning on repurchasing soon since I swear by anything from this brand!
Mashanna F.
There was nothing that disappointed me within using this product. The pricing was very inexpensive. I use this product all of the time. Burt's Bees is my favorite face and lip company. The face scrub did not feel rough on my sensitive skin at all.
Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
A smooth citrus fresh burst of goodness to cleanse and deeply hydrate your face. Extremely effective for dryer skin. It's one of the only cleansers that I don't need lotion after using. I'm a repeat user and would recommend to the dryer skinned.
Claire C.
I love the orange scent of this cleanser. A little goes a long way though. I have dry skin and I find that if I use too much, I end up with oilier skin than I started with. However my mom uses it and has no problems with it making her skin oily.
Josie L.
Does this make you breakout?
Mary Elizabeth C.
Baxley, GA
Does this clenser have the "gritty" texture to it or is it just a smooth clenser?