BY BURT'S BEES

Our award winning facial cleanser gently removes all traces of dirt, oil, make up and pollutants while moisturizing and conditioning the skin. 100% Natural Not tested on animals This gentle and moisturizing cleanser is especially effective on sensitive and normal to dry complexions. Natural cleansers and emollients leave your face radiantly clean and replenished without the parched tight feeling associated with harsh, synthetic cleansers or detergent-like soaps. * Quillaja is derived from the Chilean endemic tree Quillaha saponaria . It is used as a natural soap, cleanser, and foaming agent and contains antioxidants and proteins.Removed emulsifiers; added Quillaja extract. Questions? visit burtsbees.com 4.3 oz. see more...

• Does this clenser have the "gritty" texture to it or is it just a...1 Answers
  • Does this make you breakout?2 Answers
  • "I have extremely dry skin and it doesn't overly dry it out." in 1 review
  • "This product smells amazing and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean!" in 1 review
  • "I got a travel size of this in some sample bag or something, and I loved it--I will definitely be buying the full-sized version ASAP!" in 1 review
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Belfair, WA
Sadly I wouldn't go back to this cleanser just because it made my face break out although that could be that my skin might just be sensitive to certain lotions and face washes. I bought mine at rise aid and it didn't cost too much but I wouldn't buy it again since I broke out.
Aubrey S.
Aubrey S.
Clinton, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite cleansers when going for something gentle and not harsh on my skin. It smells amazing and keeps my skin clean and feels light. Love Burt's Bees cleansers, they are perfect if you have any type of sensitive skin!
Jane F.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
I thought this stuff was a little weird when I first tried it in a sampler set. I was quick to find that I really liked it. I have very dry and sensitive skin and this cleanser helped my face feel clean without drying it out.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
West Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
THE best winter cleanser you could use. You have to be okay with the smell of orange but it will give you so much healthy moisture. I have oily skin and it is still the best product I have ever used for my skin.
Fernanda A.
Fernanda A.
Kent, WA
I've been searching for a cleanser that wouldn't dry out my skin, break me out, or irritate my sensitive skin. So when I have those dry skin days I use this because it almost turns into a milk cleanser when the water hits your face. Which leaves your face feeling really moisturized afterwards. It definitely helped with my dry skin. And on top of that it's amazing for in the morning's because it smells like oranges :) such a nice way to wake up!
Meghan R.
Meghan R.
Bristol, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A gentle facial cleanser that is excellent for dry sensitive skin. It has a gel like consistency that gets creamy with water and a bright sunny citrus scent. It easily breaksdown and removes even stubborn makeup without irritation or causing break outs. A daily must have!
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Twin Lakes, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this a ton when I was younger. It always smelled so amazing and really did help me with my acne skin. It left my skin feeling energized and tight, smooth and clean. I am planning on repurchasing soon since I swear by anything from this brand!
Mashanna F.
Mashanna F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
There was nothing that disappointed me within using this product. The pricing was very inexpensive. I use this product all of the time. Burt's Bees is my favorite face and lip company. The face scrub did not feel rough on my sensitive skin at all.
Jamee L.
Jamee L.
Wauconda, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
A smooth citrus fresh burst of goodness to cleanse and deeply hydrate your face. Extremely effective for dryer skin. It's one of the only cleansers that I don't need lotion after using. I'm a repeat user and would recommend to the dryer skinned.
Nadia G.
Nadia G.
Brandon, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an excellent natural facial cleanser with a nice smell. It is not pricey. You only need to use a small amount and gently rub it all over the face and rinse. You feel it drawing out impurities. I would purchase Burts Bees Orange Facial Cleanser again.
Josie L.
Josie L.
Does this make you breakout?
Mary Elizabeth C.
Mary Elizabeth C.
Baxley, GA
Does this clenser have the "gritty" texture to it or is it just a smooth clenser?