Burt's Bees Orange Blossom & Pistachio Lip Butter

by Burt's Bees

Indulge your lips with a botanical blend of flavors and moisturizing Shea and Cocoa Butters, in a new easy-open tin. Our Lip Butters go on smoothly in a lightweight layer to reveal healthy-looking lips.

How much can you smell the pistachio? It’s my favourite taste :)
Start your review of Burt's Bees Orange Blossom & Pistachio Lip Butter!
Kayla R.
Philadelphia
Burt's Bees Orange Blossom & Pistachio Lip Butter uploaded by Kayla R.
Purchased at: Kohl's
This is a really good product. It smells amazing and leaves your lips super soft. I put this on ever night and keep this next to my bed when I wake up my lips are super hydrated and feel amazing. I recon and this to anyone since it is super cheap and affordable. Also the packaging is really cute.[product:burts-bees-orange-blossom-&-pistachio-lip-butter] Burt's Bees
Maria F.
Burt's Bees Orange Blossom & Pistachio Lip Butter uploaded by Maria F.
Very very nice smell! Keeps your lips nice and hydrating feeling soft after use. One thing I don’t 100% like is that you have to put your finger in to get the product but it makes up for being a great product!
Brielle K.
West Chester, PA
Burt's Bees Orange Blossom & Pistachio Lip Butter uploaded by Brielle K.
I love this lip butter i have the lavender and honey lip butter and i can’t stop applying it to my lips. I love that it leaves my lips feeling hydrated.
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
Omg yasssssss!!! This stuff is absolutely incredible!!! So luscious and smooth, smells amazing, no weird taste and the best part is? It works!!! Literally one swipe and my lips feel almost instantly hydrated and soft. My new favorite lip balm!!
Sheri P.
Beaufort, SC
1,431 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Fantastic product with a wonderful citrusy flavor. It leaves my lips feeling oh so soft and plump. Very smooth and supple. It's extremely affordable and stays on my lips for a very very long time. It's a product that I really trust and it's my favorite type of lip product.
Adreane V.
texas
Burt's Bees Orange Blossom & Pistachio Lip Butter uploaded by Adreane V.
Totally love this stuff. I have been using this and lips lips feel so smooth and I just love the smell of this.
Emily C.
Jackson Hts, NY
This is my favorite lip balm butter because the smell is amazing, smell like an Orange ice cream. You get a product with amazing ingredients and for a price that can’t be beaten
Halley L.
Very heavily scented and flavored to the point where I can taste it on my water bottle the day after I used it. It smells decent, like oranges, and it a nice texture. It gives some moisture that lasts a moderate amount of time.
Emma P.
Beaverton, OR
Burt's Bees Orange Blossom & Pistachio Lip Butter uploaded by Emma P.
I use this product at night- especially in the winter and it makes my lips so hydrated when i wake up. It’s really thick so a little bit goes a long way and it was really cheap. The scent is really nice and not at all overpowering or artificial.
Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
This was my 1st time trying Burts Bees. Smells great! however product it was way to thick for my liking and doesn’t provide long lasting moisture for my lips. Have to continuously apply. It would be a great product if it actually softened and moisturized lips.