Burt’s Bees Oatmeal Dog Shampoo

Burts Bees All Natural Oatmeal Dog Shampoo Is Made With Some Of Natures Finest Ingredients For Your Peace Of Mind And A Happy Dog. Burts Bees Uses All Natural Ingredients Because We Wanted A Powerful But Safe Way To Bathe Your Dogs Sensitive Skin Without Any Harmful Chemicals Or Irritants. Tap Into Natures Power With This Oatmeal Dog Shampoo Made With Colloidal Oatmeal, Green Tea Extract, Honey, And Beeswax. Best Oatmeal Dog Shampoo That Cleans, Soothes Itchy Dog Skin, Softens Dry Skin, Conditions Your Dog's Skin And Coat, And Gives Fur A Super Shine

Warning:

In Case Of Contact With Eyes, Flush Thoroughly With Water. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children And Pets To Avoid Possible Consumption. Will Not Wash Off Topical Flea & Tick Treatment When Following Treatment Manufacturer's Directions.

Water, Coco Betaine, Coco-glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Colloidal Oat Flour, Honey, Beeswax, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Decyl Glucoside, Citric Acid.

Instructions:

Wet Dog Down. Apply Shampoo From Back Of Ears To Tail, Carefully Avoiding Eyes. Lather, Rinse And Have Fun!

How does this compare to other pet brand shampoos?
Is this Product good for dogs with sensitive skin?
Is this Product good for dogs with sensitive skin?
Start your review of Burt’s Bees Oatmeal Dog Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer H.
Burt’s Bees Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Jennifer H.
After a long beach day of living your best life- This oatmeal shampoo is a great way to clean her back up! Very gentle formula- affordable . I would recommend for your fur baby
Katie L.
Burt’s Bees Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Katie L.
This was so gentle and nice on my goldendoodle's skin and coat. She is prone to matting and this product did not cause that post-wash. I paired it with the conditioner from the same line. Has a lovely and natural scent!
lara T.
Pearland, TX
Burt’s Bees Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by lara T.
Great for the fur babies that have skin concerns! I have a neurotic minpin, and it helps her out! Lol. Here she is after my horrible surgery. She was by my side for 11 weeks while I just laid there! Love our babies!!
Bethany T.
Washingtn Twp, MI
Burt’s Bees Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Bethany T.
Great for our growing puppy! No intense scents or red eyes after bath time. Gentle suds and rinses well! Price is reasonable and we love it!
Ashley R.
Mays Landing, NJ
Burt’s Bees Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Ashley R.
My doggie always comes out soft as can be. He smells amazing! As you can see he thinks he looks cute after every wash
Kaleigh P.
Hoover, AL
Burt’s Bees Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Kaleigh P.
My German Shepherds have really dry skin (especially in the summer in Alabama) and this helps so much. I gave four stars only because the smell doesn’t last long and they seem to have an odor faster then other dog shampoos. I do still love this product because I think it heals their skin when they are having a flare up where they have been itching. I notice less scratching from them when they use this as well. This is not our normal shampoo for them because they tend to get dirtier but overall is a good dog shampoo with the oatmeal. It also leaves their coats shiny.
Sarah P.
East Peoria, IL
Burt’s Bees Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Sarah P.
This shampoo is great for my dog! She has a very thick coat and tends to get pretty dirty, so she needs a quality shampoo. Her fur smells great and has a very nice shine and fluffiness after a shampoo.
Andrea R.
katy
Burt’s Bees Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Andrea R.
Purchased at: PetSmart
I bought it because I had heard good recommendations and it was super good for my 8-week-old baby in his first full bath
Patricia C.
Petaluma, CA
Burt’s Bees Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Patricia C.
I’ve used this every few months between her groomings, and my little Maltipoo Sadie Mae comes out clean and fluffy, and happy as a lark. Or a puppy with a bone. THAT happy! Anyway, I like it because it doesn’t attract dirt afterwards like some dog shampoos seem to, it stays fluffy, and never heavy or overconditioned.
Laura R.
Clermont, FL
Burt’s Bees Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Laura R.
I love the way my dog smells after a nice bath. This product is great and easy on their skin and coat. Leaves my fur baby feeling fresh.

150 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...