BY BURT'S BEES #2 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Burts Bees All Natural Oatmeal Dog Shampoo Is Made With Some Of Natures Finest Ingredients For Your Peace Of Mind And A Happy Dog. Burts Bees Uses All Natural Ingredients Because We Wanted A Powerful But Safe Way To Bathe Your Dogs Sensitive Skin Without Any Harmful Chemicals Or Irritants. Tap Into Natures Power With This Oatmeal Dog Shampoo Made With Colloidal Oatmeal, Green Tea Extract, Honey, And Beeswax. Best Oatmeal Dog Shampoo That Cleans, Soothes Itchy Dog Skin, Softens Dry Skin, Conditions Your Dog's Skin And Coat, And Gives Fur A Super Shine

Warning:

In Case Of Contact With Eyes, Flush Thoroughly With Water. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children And Pets To Avoid Possible Consumption. Will Not Wash Off Topical Flea & Tick Treatment When Following Treatment Manufacturer's Directions.

Water, Coco Betaine, Coco-glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Colloidal Oat Flour, Honey, Beeswax, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Decyl Glucoside, Citric Acid.

Instructions:

Wet Dog Down. Apply Shampoo From Back Of Ears To Tail, Carefully Avoiding Eyes. Lather, Rinse And Have Fun!

• How is the smell of this?4 Answers
  • Its that the same brands of makeup?😄4 Answers
  • I’ve heard really good stuff about this but I’m not sure ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jessica D.
The Woodlands
My yorkie has a lot of issues with allergies. After speaking with my vet he recommended that I try to find a limited ingredient grooming products that had oatmeal in it as oatmeal is very soothing to the skin. I bathe my yorkie in this and I’ve notice that the chewing as significantly decreased. I recommend this product to other pet parents who share the same issues as i do.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
It has a light scent to it, but i love the out come of the product. Leaves my dogs hair nice and soft. The product is great for my dog i have a bichon pomeranian. She has hair for days and this product works great with her mixed hair texture. I usually get mine at he local pet store.
Kerri D.
Burts bees oatmeal dog shampoo is my favorite amongst dog shampoos. Very affordable we found ours at Walmart and it’s the best shampoo I’ve used on my dog so far I’m in love with Burt bees products and absolutely love their product line for pets, not only do I highly recommend this for all fur babies but I’ll be purchasing it again
Christine B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
The only shampoo good enough for my sweet dachshund girl. I've never met a dog who jumps in the bathtub until now.. Lol she loves bath time and loves to get shampoo too. The oatmeal bath is really good before bedtime, it helps her sleep just a little bit better.
Greg A.
Los Angeles, CA
Used this for my dog for years. It’s got a great smell and doesn’t dry his skin out, causing him to scratch excessively. It doesn’t foam up a lot, but a little product goes a pretty long way. The price is the only reason why we stopped using this. We found more cost effective products with the same quality.
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
I love this dog shampoo! My dog has very sensitive skin so it’s hard to find a shampoo that won’t irritate his skin or make him itchy. Burt’s Bees shampoo has never made his skin irritated or made him itchy. It soothes his skin and helps with his dandruff. It’s the only shampoo I use when I bathe him.
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
I bought this oatmeal dog shampoo from Petco in the grooming section. The first use seemed pretty good. The smell was great and it seemed to work well with my dogs fur and skin. I love this brand and the formulas that they use, the only bad this is the price and the lid was a bit hard to open.
Diana M.
2721 18th Street Bakersfield,CA
ooh!! I love this when I showered my doggie...Though I tried different shampoos on him this also has the best smell. I love the smell of oatmeal, and it is also not making my dogs itch. Great on the budget for my pet. And definitely, would love to buy it again.
Autumn G.
Waterford
This is one of my go to dog shampoos! My Doberman and my rat terrier have horrible skin problems and this oatmeal shampoo helps tremendously! I will probably always buy this brand. I think they are very reasonably priced!
Francisca O.
san diego, CA
My dog has allergies and get hair falls of during summer. I stared showering her with this shampoo and it seems to help her. She doesn't scratch herself as mich as she use to. It smells readlly good. I recommend it.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Where can I buy this, I haven't seen it in store?
Jessica S.
Can I use this on my 9 week old Pom puppy?
Talaina M.
My dog has extremely sensitive skin that can become irritated easily. Here lately, I've noticed that she's getting a little bit of dandruff, and the dog shampoo and conditioner that I normally use isn't clearing it up and moisturizing enough. Do you find this shampoo to be moisturizing? Do you think it would help with her dandruff and itchy spots?
Demi S.
does the scent last long?
Elizabeth M.
Hialeah, FL
How long does your dog retain the oatmeal smell after you bathed them?