BY BURT'S BEES #1 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Burts Bees All Natural Oatmeal Dog Shampoo Is Made With Some Of Natures Finest Ingredients For Your Peace Of Mind And A Happy Dog. Burts Bees Uses All Natural Ingredients Because We Wanted A Powerful But Safe Way To Bathe Your Dogs Sensitive Skin Without Any Harmful Chemicals Or Irritants. Tap Into Natures Power With This Oatmeal Dog Shampoo Made With Colloidal Oatmeal, Green Tea Extract, Honey, And Beeswax. Best Oatmeal Dog Shampoo That Cleans, Soothes Itchy Dog Skin, Softens Dry Skin, Conditions Your Dog's Skin And Coat, And Gives Fur A Super Shine

Warning:

In Case Of Contact With Eyes, Flush Thoroughly With Water. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children And Pets To Avoid Possible Consumption. Will Not Wash Off Topical Flea & Tick Treatment When Following Treatment Manufacturer's Directions.

Water, Coco Betaine, Coco-glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Colloidal Oat Flour, Honey, Beeswax, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Decyl Glucoside, Citric Acid.

Instructions:

Wet Dog Down. Apply Shampoo From Back Of Ears To Tail, Carefully Avoiding Eyes. Lather, Rinse And Have Fun!

• How is the smell of this?4 Answers
  • Its that the same brands of makeup?😄5 Answers
  • I’ve heard really good stuff about this but I’m not sure ...5 Answers
Emillie M.
Hialeah, FL
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dog has very sensitive skin and gets hotspots. This shampoo doesn’t leave her skin flaky and has actually helped with the hotspots!! It’s smells delicious and leaves my dogs coat so shiny!! So happy i switched to this shampoo
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
It has a light scent to it, but i love the out come of the product. Leaves my dogs hair nice and soft. The product is great for my dog i have a bichon pomeranian. She has hair for days and this product works great with her mixed hair texture. I usually get mine at he local pet store.
Kerri D.
Burts bees oatmeal dog shampoo is my favorite amongst dog shampoos. Very affordable we found ours at Walmart and it’s the best shampoo I’ve used on my dog so far I’m in love with Burt bees products and absolutely love their product line for pets, not only do I highly recommend this for all fur babies but I’ll be purchasing it again
Christine B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
The only shampoo good enough for my sweet dachshund girl. I've never met a dog who jumps in the bathtub until now.. Lol she loves bath time and loves to get shampoo too. The oatmeal bath is really good before bedtime, it helps her sleep just a little bit better.
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
I love this dog shampoo! My dog has very sensitive skin so it’s hard to find a shampoo that won’t irritate his skin or make him itchy. Burt’s Bees shampoo has never made his skin irritated or made him itchy. It soothes his skin and helps with his dandruff. It’s the only shampoo I use when I bathe him.
Stephanie G.
Grand Forks, ND
Purchased at: Target
Never would i ever recommend any one buy any dog shampoo from burts bees. First it irritated my dogs skin and his paws were super red and bothered him so bad i had to give him Benadryl for it after seeing a vet.
Hayley O.
Conroe, TX
I bought this oatmeal dog shampoo from Petco in the grooming section. The first use seemed pretty good. The smell was great and it seemed to work well with my dogs fur and skin. I love this brand and the formulas that they use, the only bad this is the price and the lid was a bit hard to open.
Autumn G.
Waterford
This is one of my go to dog shampoos! My Doberman and my rat terrier have horrible skin problems and this oatmeal shampoo helps tremendously! I will probably always buy this brand. I think they are very reasonably priced!
Francisca O.
san diego, CA
My dog has allergies and get hair falls of during summer. I stared showering her with this shampoo and it seems to help her. She doesn't scratch herself as mich as she use to. It smells readlly good. I recommend it.
Kourtney K.
tucson
I love this shampoo it gets all the dirt off my dog without scrubbing much
You don’t have to use a ton of product for it to work
It does lather well
My dog smells good after a bath with it
Satisfied with product
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Where can I buy this, I haven't seen it in store?
Talaina M.
My dog has extremely sensitive skin that can become irritated easily. Here lately, I've noticed that she's getting a little bit of dandruff, and the dog shampoo and conditioner that I normally use isn't clearing it up and moisturizing enough. Do you find this shampoo to be moisturizing? Do you think it would help with her dandruff and itchy spots?
Jessica S.
Can I use this on my 9 week old Pom puppy?
Natalie F.
Does this help make their fur smell better?!
Rita G.
Ramona, CA
Is this product good for sensitive skin?