BY BURT'S BEES #92 in Shampoo

Burts Bees All Natural Oatmeal Dog Shampoo Is Made With Some Of Natures Finest Ingredients For Your Peace Of Mind And A Happy Dog. Burts Bees Uses All Natural Ingredients Because We Wanted A Powerful But Safe Way To Bathe Your Dogs Sensitive Skin Without Any Harmful Chemicals Or Irritants. Tap Into Natures Power With This Oatmeal Dog Shampoo Made With Colloidal Oatmeal, Green Tea Extract, Honey, And Beeswax. Best Oatmeal Dog Shampoo That Cleans, Soothes Itchy Dog Skin, Softens Dry Skin, Conditions Your Dog's Skin And Coat, And Gives Fur A Super Shine

Warning:

In Case Of Contact With Eyes, Flush Thoroughly With Water. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children And Pets To Avoid Possible Consumption. Will Not Wash Off Topical Flea & Tick Treatment When Following Treatment Manufacturer's Directions.

Water, Coco Betaine, Coco-glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Colloidal Oat Flour, Honey, Beeswax, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Decyl Glucoside, Citric Acid.

Instructions:

Wet Dog Down. Apply Shampoo From Back Of Ears To Tail, Carefully Avoiding Eyes. Lather, Rinse And Have Fun!

Mariah H.
Wichita, KS
We recently got a puppy and he had some itchiness problems going on and most other dog soaps irritated him so we grabbed this one a few weeks ago and it is amazing! He didn't get super itchy after his baths and he doesn't fight bath time as much anymore!
Ashley H.
Hamilton , NJ
A total life saver for my pitbull! She’s been having terrible reaction to every product we’ve tried until we found Burt’s Bees Oatmeal Dog Shampoo My dog love it! She’s itch free and all her spares have healed up!
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
It has a light scent to it, but i love the out come of the product. Leaves my dogs hair nice and soft. The product is great for my dog i have a bichon pomeranian. She has hair for days and this product works great with her mixed hair texture. I usually get mine at he local pet store.
Hayley O.
Huntsville, TX
I bought this oatmeal dog shampoo from Petco in the grooming section. The first use seemed pretty good. The smell was great and it seemed to work well with my dogs fur and skin. I love this brand and the formulas that they use, the only bad this is the price and the lid was a bit hard to open.
Zerlaine P.
Miami
This pet shampoo works wonders for my dogs. It does smell fantastic and lathers well, rinse squeaky clean. The best part is that my dogs fur looks and feel really soft and manageable.  Being a organic and made with all natural products I feel safe and content to use it on them.
Sarah G.
Sanford, NC
Ive been threw it all with dog shampoos not working,  too strong,  allergic reactions,  etc.... Burts bees was magic for me! Gentle enough for my dogs fur,  but did the job when it came to softness amd cleanliness!  I highly recommend  burts bees for dogs
Zahra
This shampoo is good for dogs. The few problems I have are it leaves your dog smelling the same so it doesn’t get rid of the smell. The shampoo also doesn’t get rid of ALL the dirt it does remove most dirt. Overall this is a good shampoo.
Nicole P.
roselle park
My pooch does so well with this shampoo. For a short period of time I had a hard time finding a shampoo that would be long lasting for my dog and make her smell as well as she does after every bath days after. It is long lasting and make her coat look shiny and well nourished.
Zerlaine P.
Miami
 This big bottle really lasts a long time and it lathers nice and leaves your pet smelling so good for even a few days after the bath. It is also tear free!. It has cleared up the dry flaky skin on my Lab. It has a wonderful fresh clean smell to it and its not strong
Autumn G.
Waterford
This is one of my go to dog shampoos! My Doberman and my rat terrier have horrible skin problems and this oatmeal shampoo helps tremendously! I will probably always buy this brand. I think they are very reasonably priced!
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Where can I buy this, I haven't seen it in store?
Jessica S.
Can I use this on my 9 week old Pom puppy?
Talaina M.
My dog has extremely sensitive skin that can become irritated easily. Here lately, I've noticed that she's getting a little bit of dandruff, and the dog shampoo and conditioner that I normally use isn't clearing it up and moisturizing enough. Do you find this shampoo to be moisturizing? Do you think it would help with her dandruff and itchy spots?
Elizabeth M.
Hialeah, FL
How long does your dog retain the oatmeal smell after you bathed them?
Natalie F.
Does this help make their fur smell better?!