BY BURT'S BEES

'Nature is Sweet' from Burt's Bees is a duo of the brand's favourite products. The collection will leave your lips hands and nails feeling moisturised and conditioned. E.N. The Set Contains: Honey Lip Balm (4.25g) A 100% natural lip balm to hydrate lips so you can achieve the perfect pout. Specially formulated with sweet honey to moisturise and nourish lips and beeswax shea butter almond oil and cocoa butter to leave lips silky soft and rejuvenated. Almond and Milk Hand Cream (57g) Rejuvenate tired hands with this non-greasy luxurious cream. Enriched with sweet almond oil and vitamin E its natural formula nourishes and moisturises dry hands whilst conditioning nails. Beeswax replenishes skin leaving hands soft and silky smooth. see more...

Malia O.
Jupiter
This smells amazing and gives my lips so much moisture I love it so much and I'm definitely going to go buy some more I definitely like the lemonade sense because they smell so sweet and yummy and so good so I definitely recommend this
Burts bees products are amazing! They are so natural which I love about their line. Product did meet my expectations without any complaints. I will purchase this product again and I am a repeated user and honestly their products are so great there isn't any room for improvement
April D.
Rock HILL , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This set was wonderful. I bought it as a gift but didn't give it away so I used it am so glad I did
My skin and lips were moisturized all winter! I had super soft feet and elbows and my hands never split like they usually do every winter because I wash my hands so much!
Kimberly D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Burt's Bees products so much! I got this kit as a gift but I wouldn't mind buying it on my own! It's the best kit to try and have around. My skin always feels amazing afterwards and that because I have dry and sensitive skin!
Lauren B.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoyed this gift set, but the hand cream tub alone is worth the price of admission. It really is a wonderful product with delightful packaging and I love to gift it. I think everyone can always appreciate some Burt.
Nichcole P.
Millville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The jar ointment is fantastic perfect for so many things as it replaces Vaseline it has a pleasant scent, not harsh at all it is actually very soothing and not at all greasy. I have repurchased this in a large jar.
Toni A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The cream is heavenly. It is thick initially and sticky, so you are not sure how to apply or how it will feel. It is thick and sticky, but your skin eats it. It moisturizer your dry toes, heels, elbows, and feet
jessica m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
burts bees is for a great cause and all at a great price. the packaging on every product is amazing and i buy them all the time. i bought this kit at a local CVS and have used it ever since.
Arla S.
Ashland
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so in love with this almond &a milk hand cream...it is very moisturizing and seems to last on hands for more than a few minutes. The lip balm is good too.
Katrina B.
I am in love with Burts Bees! With the natural smell and formula I cannot live without these products. Keeps me feeling fresh, soft, and naturally beautiful.