Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Shea Butter Body Wash uploaded by merve t.

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Shea Butter Body Wash. This Luxurious, Natural Body Wash Is Made With Milk And Shea Butter, And Its Safflower Seed Oleosomes Increase And Lock In Essential Moisture, Naturally. Add A Touch To Your Shower Routine And Leave Your Skin Nourished, Soft And Supple From Head To Toe., It Is 98.5% Natural. There Are No Parabens, No Phthalates, Or No Petrochemicals & No Animal Testing.

• Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Shea Butter Body Wash.
  • Burt's Bees.
  • Naturally Nourishing Milk & Shea Butter Body Wash. 98.5% Natural.
  • 12 Fl Oz/350 Ml.
  • Durham, Nc 27709.
  • This Luxurious, Natural Body Wash Is Made With Milk And Shea Butter, And Its Safflower Seed Oleosomes Increase And Lock In Essential Moisture, Naturally.
  • Add A Touch To Your Shower Routine And Leave Your Skin Nourished, Soft And Supple From Head To Toe.
  • No Animal Testing.
  • 80% Post-consumer Content.
  • Natural Health & Beauty Care Products For The Greater Good.
  • O Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Or Petrochemicals.
  • Burt's Bees And The Greater Good Are Trademarks Of Burt's Bees, Inc.
  • All Rights Reserved.
  • 2011 Burt's Bees, Inc.

Aqua (Water, Eau), Decyl Glucoside, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oleosomes, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Glycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Sine Adipe Lac (Nonfat Dry Milk, Poudre De Laitecreme), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Xanthan Gum, Glucose, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Benzyl Salicylate, Amyl Cinnamal.

Instructions:

Apply To sponge, loofah or hands & lather generously all over your body. Rinse & follow up w/your favorite burt's bees body lotion.

• DOES THIS PRODUCT HAS ANY FORMALDEHYDE.... SAFE TO USE ON...1 Answers
Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Shea Butter Body Wash
  • "I love using this on my son. He ha very sensitive skin and this soap doesn't dry hit out or give him a rash. Very soft and moisturizing at the same time and it suds up nicely.Highly recommend." in 26 reviews
  • "I actually haven't tried personally but did try on my daughter and she liked it and it helped with her itchy dry skin." in 15 reviews
  • "Make my skin really soft. I love this stuff I just wish it wasn't so expensive. But other than that it smells good and feels good" in 7 reviews
  • "I agree with the previous review--I thought the product worked well re: moisturizing, but the body wash had an off-putting scent, and I thought the texture was kind of weird and watery as well." in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing, lathers very well, and leaving your skin soft and clean." in 1 review
Kristy L.
Madison, AL
I really like this body wash. It feels very moisturizing. It has a good consistency. I really like the scent this body wash has too. It's more expensive than a lot of the other brands, but I like that this one has more natural ingredients than the others.
Toiia R.
Acworth, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Burt's and Bees has been a favorite brand of mine for many years! I think that it is pf great value, and an awesome price! I believe that it is long lasting, great smelling, and wonderful for the environment!
I would highly recommend it to all mothers!
Bethany L.
Flowery Br, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product and the silky smooth feeling it leaves my skin. The scent is great and I have always enjoyed using burts bees products! It is a great value and I will definitely buy it again! I recommend this product!
Kassie T.
Love this body wash makes you feel so soft afterwards! The smell is also to die for! I used it on children before and they had no break outs to it! Burts bees is the best for children and adults!
Jada O.
Carrollton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Everyone stop what your doing and buy this! After I first used this I promised myself to never use another body wash but of course I did. However I could never or would never write a bad review about this just for the simple fact that there is nothing bad about it except that I can't have all of there body washes. I specifically love this one though. The smell is lovely and my friends always ask why do I smell so great and I'll tell them its Burt's bees but I don't give them the fragrance cause I want it all to myself. I 1000% recommend this to everyone though you will not regret it.
Jennifer M.
Burt's Bees products are one of the best! I really like how it feels after every wash! =) At first, it was little waxy with a strong smell! But I got used to it and now I fully enjoy the product! I feel so clean and moisturized after every wash! You should definitely give it a try! I love their lipbalm and facial washes as well
Cristina C.
Westbury, NY
I really like most Burt's Bees products and think that this is a nice body wash. It has a nice mild scent that isn't overpowering and it leaves my skin very soft. I like that it isn't loaded up with a bunch of harmful ingredients too. This is easy for me to find at my local stores and I buy it frequently.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I really love Burt's Bees products, except for the body washes. I tried a few of these because I was looking for a nice natural option. However, I'm not a fan of the smell of the Burt's Bees body washes. It's just something that I can't quite move past. They also don't foam up quite as much as I'd like them to. I don't think I would repurchase again.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
I usually love Burt's bees products. This one, however, is not among my favorites. it is as effective as their other body washes and adds moisture to your skin. The scent on the other hand, is not my cup of tea. It's a scent that personally I'm not used to though it might be pleasant to others, but for me the scent was enough to keep me from using it.
April W.
Villa Rica, GA
when my kids were little we tried this brand. The baby shower gifts had a set and I really liked the body wash for me but was also able to use it on the kids knowing it was very gentle on their skin. Burts is one of my favorite brands and I would defiantly buy any of their products.
AMANDA K.
DOES THIS PRODUCT HAS ANY FORMALDEHYDE.... SAFE TO USE ON SENSITIVE SKIN?