BY BURT'S BEES

Tobia E.
Norman, OK
My skin is super sensitive so I have to be super careful when trying/choosing products I'm going to put on my body. I also have a 3 week old baby girl and I'm very careful with what I choose to put on her body. Burt's Bees products are always up my ally but I think this lotion is my favorite for every day use. As a full time wife/mom and business owner I'm usually in a complete rush to get ready, so I need products that are clean, simple, easy to use, and most importantly multifunctional. I'm not only obsessed with the milk and honey scent (my mom used this lotion on me and all of my siblings growing up) this lotion is my favorite because it works for everything--after I shower and bathe my baby I can cover her and myself in this lotion-it works on my body, hands and feet, and face!
Bethany S.
Greensboro, NC
I've been a person who has tried a lot of lotions to kind of get me in a spot to actually use something regularly and until now I haven't found one that made me feel clean, nourished, and smelling clean. This however does, I can notice how it softens and moisturizes the skin and it leaves it smelling clean without overwhelming scents. I love the soft scents of honey and milk and the benefits those actually have for the skin. I would definitely recommend to anyone who needs to get into a better habit of using lotion aka people like me. I went from a $1 dollar hand sized bottle of this to now having went through several containers of lotion. I've never done that with another moisturizing product before.
Madeleine R.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite body moisturizer. It smells pleasant and isn't overpowering. It feels great on the skin and keeps me moisturized throughout the day- I don't feel like I get dry as the day goes along. I think it's a pretty fair price and the tube lasts me a while. I have already repurchased a few of these.
Ann A.
Bouckville, NY
Hands down my favorite Burt's Bees product.

The scent, the formula. Awesome.

This moisturizer I keep in my purse, my office and at home. It smells wonderful. It's hydrating and long lasting. The texture is a bit sticky at first but that will go away once the product soaks in.
Al F.
The lotion itself is very good, and thick. It claims to be 24 hour moisturization but I think that is a stretch. Maybe 12 hour? The smell and texture is good, doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. But I would still alternate each day with this lotion and another like aloe.
Roxanne S.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Love the smell. Is not sticky and works great after a shower. Love that it rubs on nice and doesn't leave a slimy feeling. Bought it at target. They had a good selection of Burt's bees items, I definitely recommend this product for those that like to use lotion daily!
Stephanie M.
My favorite lotion of all time. Smells good. Moisturizing and not greasy. Gentle enough to use on my babies. Price isn't too bad, even though I usually wait until it's on sale ($5 to $8). I trust Burt's bees and love that it's natural ingredients! Definitely recommend
Received this as a gift on my birthday in May. I am trying to make it last as long as possible. It has a warm sweet smell and feels amazing. It like you can feel your skin absorbing the product. Works good on dry feet also. I would recommend this product.
Michelle W.
Bailey, MS
I love all Burt's Bees products. This one is great.
The smell is nice and clean, not to floral. It is a smooth application and absorbs into the skin nicely. It is also affordable and a little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend it.
Sarah C.
Colleyville, TX
I cant get enough of this product. I absolutely LOVE the clean smell of this. It's my go to hand lotion that I keep in my purse and bedside. It is long lasting and very soothing to dry skin. Another Burt's Bees winner!