BY BURT'S BEES

Audrey I.
Bought this the other day for my daughter, it was on sale. I picked it because it’s mostly natural. Wasn’t really fond of the smell but it does its job and nourishes and keeps my daughters skin from becoming dry.
laura j.
I really wanted to like this… I really did, but nope, I don’t. It has a funny scent and a greasy feel. I like that it is more natural, but I couldn’t get over the scent of it. I also prefer for my lotion to sink into my skin quickly and not sit on top of the skin for a long time.

A 6 oz bottle of this lotion costs around $7. I would not recommend this lotion.
Tathiana Y.
miami, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Él olor de esta crema es delicioso puedes sentir totalmente la miel y la leche, es muy cremosa e hidrata bastante, deja tu piel muy suave, viene en una presentación desde 1onz que es muy practica para llevar en la bolsa, es tanto para piel normal como muy seca y no deja la piel grasa.
Lindsey W.
Erie, PA
I love this stuff! It makes my skin so soft and awesome feeling. It also smells really good too! I only have to use it once a day and my skin feels soft and luscious all day. I use it about every other day. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good body lotion with a scent that blends well with everything.
Emma J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love burts bees and natural beauty products. This lotion was no exception! It smells wonderful I almost want to eat it lol. I use it solely as a hand cream to keep in my bag for on the go and it works great. It's very moisturizing and pretty long lasting. My only complaint was that it left my hands slightly greasy but after about 5/10 minutes it sank in and went away
Lucy J.
This stuff is the only lotion i use. I absolutely love it the best part is the scent it smells amazing!! It is also very mosturizing and the packiging is really great too i used to have a lotion that was in a pot that you had to stick your hand in in able to get product and it was completly impractical this is much better than my old lotion! 5 stars for me
Silvia C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is by far the best lotion I've used. It is super gentle with your skin and long-lasting moisturized texture on your skin. The fragrance is good and it smells like real honey. No good for persons that don't like this kind of fragrance.
Rosalba M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of the best lotions ever! I've never tried a product that my skin absorbs as quickly as this, it's amazingly moisturizing, smoothing and softening. I'm sure this product works even for the driest skin in the world.
Morgan C.
Milwaukie, OR
I just discovered this body lotion and it's amazing! I've been looking for a cruelty free, rich and creamy lotion...not sure why I never thought of Burts before. This is now a staple for me.
Sarah G.
Seattle, WA
I adore this lotion. The scent is delightful and soothing and I love how thick and decadent this cream is. It absorbs quickly, though, and leaves my skin smelling delicious and feeling soft and supple. I have bought this several times and will continue to do so!