BY BURT'S BEES

Creamy And Sweet—and Just What Your Skin Needs To Feel Loved From Head To Toe. Our Best Body Lotion For Normal To Dry Skin Combines Milk, Honey And Vitamin E, Along With Coconut And Grape Seed Oils For An Ideal Blend Of Nutrients. Designed To Soften Your Skin, This Delectable Natural Combination Is Clinically Proven To Moisturize For Up To 24 Hours. And If That’s Not Enough, This Non-greasy Moisturizer Absorbs Quickly So You Can Sit Back And Enjoy The 100% Natural Fragrance. Over-achievers? Yeah, We’ve Heard That Before.

• Clinically Proven To Moisturize For Up To 24 Hours
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Nourishes With Milk, Honey, Vitamin E, Coconut And Grape Seed Oils
  • Non-greasy Formula That Absorbs Quickly
  • Our Best Lotion For Normal To Dry Skin
  • 100% Natural Fragrance

Ingredient:

The Ultimate Glass Of Goodness. Did You Know Milk’s Rich Essential Vitamins Have Been Used For Centuries As One Of The Most Luxuriously Natural Skin Cleansers And Softeners? No Wonder Cleopatra Had Such Amazing Skin!
Ingredients: Water, Decyl Cocoate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beeswax, Fragrance*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Nonfat Dry Milk, Honey, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Beta-carotene, Xanthan Gum, Sucrose Stearate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Canola Oil, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Citral, Coumarin, Limonene *Natural Fragrance

How To Use:

Apply Liberally As Needed Daily.

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I've been a person who has tried a lot of lotions to kind of get me in a spot to actually use something regularly and until now I haven't found one that made me feel clean, nourished, and smelling clean. This however does, I can notice how it softens and moisturizes the skin and it leaves it smelling clean without overwhelming scents. I love the soft scents of honey and milk and the benefits those actually have for the skin. I would definitely recommend to anyone who needs to get into a better habit of using lotion aka people like me. I went from a $1 dollar hand sized bottle of this to now having went through several containers of lotion. I've never done that with another moisturizing product before." in 59 reviews
  • "Great product and wonderful for the skin. My whole family uses it. Magic for those with dry skin " in 17 reviews
  • "This is my favorite lotion by far! I have sensitive, oily/combo skin and this doesn't leave me feeling greasy. I also don't have an allergic reaction from it- I'm prone to hives. Love the smell- it's not too strong/fragrant, but subtle, soft, nice. I would definitely buy this again and again. " in 15 reviews
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg
I was impressed when I applied this lotion for the first time. The lotion made my skin feel unbelievably soft and it felt like such a luxury. It smells even more sweet than milk and honey. I find the scent to be very comforting and relaxing.
Megan M.
Moisturizing but a lil greasy on the hands. This lotion smells pretty good but has a hint of plastic and it doesn’t really soak into the skin. It feels moisturizing but is shiny and leaves your hands pretty slippery.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Honestly…if I”m going to spend this much then I’m going to get a thick organic cream that works better. It doesn't’ sooth you very well and it takes a long time to work in. It’s just not up to snuff with others and even if I was trying to go natural I would go with other non-natural ones than try this ever again. You don’t even feel moisturized when you put it on.
Ashley H.
Hamilton Twp, NJ
Nothing saves my super dry winter skin better than Burt’s bees! So affordable I pick up a bottle every November and use it everyday til spring! I have struggled for years to find a brand that won’t irritate my skin and I’ve finally found it!!
Matt R.
Cape May Ch, NJ
Another go to staple item for me. The scent is so mild and subtle which goes along perfectly with its moisturizing but not oily qualities. This is my favorite lotion to use every time I get a new tattoo since it’s scent is so mild and it’s a very natural brand.
Lindsay S.
I tried this out at a sister in my Congregations house for the first time so I decided to pick it up at my local Walmart when I came across it it is a nice lotion it left my skin soft and hydrated but I could not get passed the scent it made me sick.
Isaiah V.
el paso
I love the fragrance of this product, I enjoy how it’s organic and clean but it’s still affordable for the average joe. My one gripe with this product is i have the feeling it contained metal or something very strong. It clogged my pores on my chest and caused me to get some blackheads.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
Love Burt's Bees! I loved this body lotion. I got it at Target and it lasted me a while even though I used it everyday! It was especially hydrating after I would shave! The scent is light and great! :) definitely recommend this and would repurchase again!
Sarah N.
Mishawaka, IN
I can’t say enough how much I love this lotion. The fact that just a little lotion keeps my hands moisturized and smooth all day long. This lotion is a staple at my desk and I use it religiously everyday. I highly recommend!
Felicia S.
Ashland, KY
I received this in a Walmart beauty box. I love trying new lotions, especially ones that are healing. I always have dry hands in the winter and this stuff is great! I will continue to buy this. I love Burt’s Bees products.
Emily H.
Can this be used on the face?