BY BURT'S BEES

Creamy And Sweet—and Just What Your Skin Needs To Feel Loved From Head To Toe. Our Best Body Lotion For Normal To Dry Skin Combines Milk, Honey And Vitamin E, Along With Coconut And Grape Seed Oils For An Ideal Blend Of Nutrients. Designed To Soften Your Skin, This Delectable Natural Combination Is Clinically Proven To Moisturize For Up To 24 Hours. And If That’s Not Enough, This Non-greasy Moisturizer Absorbs Quickly So You Can Sit Back And Enjoy The 100% Natural Fragrance. Over-achievers? Yeah, We’ve Heard That Before.

• Clinically Proven To Moisturize For Up To 24 Hours
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • Nourishes With Milk, Honey, Vitamin E, Coconut And Grape Seed Oils
  • Non-greasy Formula That Absorbs Quickly
  • Our Best Lotion For Normal To Dry Skin
  • 100% Natural Fragrance

Ingredient:

The Ultimate Glass Of Goodness. Did You Know Milk’s Rich Essential Vitamins Have Been Used For Centuries As One Of The Most Luxuriously Natural Skin Cleansers And Softeners? No Wonder Cleopatra Had Such Amazing Skin!
Ingredients: Water, Decyl Cocoate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beeswax, Fragrance*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Nonfat Dry Milk, Honey, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Beta-carotene, Xanthan Gum, Sucrose Stearate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Canola Oil, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Citral, Coumarin, Limonene *Natural Fragrance

How To Use:

Apply Liberally As Needed Daily.

Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion
  • "I've been a person who has tried a lot of lotions to kind of get me in a spot to actually use something regularly and until now I haven't found one that made me feel clean, nourished, and smelling clean. This however does, I can notice how it softens and moisturizes the skin and it leaves it smelling clean without overwhelming scents. I love the soft scents of honey and milk and the benefits those actually have for the skin. I would definitely recommend to anyone who needs to get into a better habit of using lotion aka people like me. I went from a $1 dollar hand sized bottle of this to now having went through several containers of lotion. I've never done that with another moisturizing product before." in 59 reviews
  • "Great product and wonderful for the skin. My whole family uses it. Magic for those with dry skin " in 17 reviews
  • "This is my favorite lotion by far! I have sensitive, oily/combo skin and this doesn't leave me feeling greasy. I also don't have an allergic reaction from it- I'm prone to hives. Love the smell- it's not too strong/fragrant, but subtle, soft, nice. I would definitely buy this again and again. " in 15 reviews
Michael C.
I use this lotion after using an acne wash or face mask. Typically I have oily skin, so I've been surprised at how generously I can apply this without my skin becoming greasy or generally gross. I've been using this for quite some time, and it's now my go-to moisturizer for my face, arms, and hands.
Nichole K.
I loved this product, it has a nice smell to it and keeps my skin nice and soft. It's very gentle with sensitive skin. Might need to apply again after 2 hours but it's worth it.
Sam E.
Pulaski , PA
Purchased at: Target
This is truly one of my favorite body lotions to use.I love the long lasting softening quality it gives as well as the fact that it doesn’t have a super strong fragrance smell.My skin feels smooth and soft for a long while after application.
Emma T.
knox
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff is amazing!! I have dry hands in the winter and this is the only lotion that helps and doesn't irritate them. The lotion also smells great, very natural scent!
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg, OH
I was impressed when I applied this lotion for the first time. The lotion made my skin feel unbelievably soft and it felt like such a luxury. It smells even more sweet than milk and honey. I find the scent to be very comforting and relaxing.
Megan M.
Moisturizing but a lil greasy on the hands. This lotion smells pretty good but has a hint of plastic and it doesn’t really soak into the skin. It feels moisturizing but is shiny and leaves your hands pretty slippery.
Mary Ann R.
newark
I really love this body lotion. At first I was pretty iffy about the smell, but over time, I just fell in love with it. It smells kinda like some super fresh, clean, medical tea? Weird description, I'm aware, however I truly do love this lotion. The only thing that bothers me about it is that Burt's Bees doesn't offer the lotion in a big size, like the 12oz size with a pump like they do with their other lotions.
Ashley H.
Hamilton, NJ
Nothing saves my super dry winter skin better than Burt’s bees! So affordable I pick up a bottle every November and use it everyday til spring! I have struggled for years to find a brand that won’t irritate my skin and I’ve finally found it!!
Kristin M.
I absolutely love this lotion, I first received it as part of a gift set. I used it mainly on my hands because of how small it was but just recently purchased the full size to try on my body. The smell is so refreshing and not overpowering (I’m very sensitive to smell) it makes your hands/body SO soft without that gross overly greasy feeling.
Lindsay S.
I tried this out at a sister in my Congregations house for the first time so I decided to pick it up at my local Walmart when I came across it it is a nice lotion it left my skin soft and hydrated but I could not get passed the scent it made me sick.
Emily H.
Can this be used on the face?
pandacousins R.
whats your best drugstore skincare product?
Kathy B.
Clemson, SC
What’s your favorite lotion for dry winter hands?

Amazon