Add a Photo
Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing (Manufacturer Out of Stock-NO ETA) by Burts Bees 1 Kit

By BURT'S BEES
Lacey K.
Lacey K.
Portland, OR

I received two of these as presents and I've been quite happy. The hand salve is a little chalky feeling for my liking, vs. a normal hand salve that's more oily than anything else. The foot cream could be missed. LOVED the body wash, and the deep cleanser is fantastic. Great opportunity to try a variety of Burt's Bees products at once.
Dayna W.
Dayna W.
Muleshoe , Tx

I love everything about this kit.. Everything that goes on my lips or body from Burt's bees is amazing an worth every penny.. They say you get what you pay for an it's true in this case.. I bought it from Walgreens and it last forever I never feel like I'm running out I usually over buy just thinking I will be out soon
Brianna K.
Brianna K.

I received this Burt's Bee kit as a gift for Christmas one year and absolutely loved it! I love the company in general, but I especially love their kits so you can try several products without committing to the expense of full size products. I will be buying a few of these products again in the future. :)
Darian K.
Darian K.
San Diego, CA

I swear by Burt's Bees products. Put the foot cream on and then sleep in socks, so spread the cream liberally you don't need to rub it all the way in. One of the best ways to moisturize really dry feet. The hand cream feels really nice, another good thing to add to any before bed routine.
Kenzie K.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR

I got this kit for Christmas one year and it is honestly the best thing ever. Came with lotions, hand washes, hand salves and some deep cleansing wash which I personally use to clean my gauges. It works the best and leaves them with no scent at all. Love it.
Arianna D.
Arianna D.

I got this for Christmas this past year, and I love absolutely everything in this set!! Burt's Bees is one of my most favorite brands!!! I have no complaints, everything works how they should! It's an awesome set for the $$! 👍 I would definitely recommend!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Flint

It makes my skin feel so natural. I have always liked the feel of Burt Bees products. I buy the product on sale, with a coupon or request for birthday and Christmas gifts because it is on the expensive side. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Shyla C.
Shyla C.
Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas

I got this as a gift for Christmas and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! In fact I've almost used all of it it smells crisp and clean and amazing it moisturizes so well! I am not sure if it's pricey because again it was a gift but I most certainly recommend it!
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Arlington, Va

Firstly, Burt's Bees is the best company. They offer a wide variety of products that are natural, and I live by their body lotion and hand creme. A friend of mine uses the cuticle cream daily, and loves it, too! A must try company!
Zoe W.
Zoe W.
Sun prairie, Wisconsin

This was a very fun gift to receive! The products were very effective and smelt very good. One of the cons was that it was a little unclear what to do with some of the products. They were very gentile on the skin.

Join Now