Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing (Manufacturer Out of Stock-NO ETA) by Burts Bees 1 Kit

BY BURT'S BEES

Alyssa M.
Bethlehem
Burts bees is one of my favorite Chapstick’s of all time. I bought it at a local CVS that’s right down the street from my house. It has a nice sent which is not overpowering either. And it’s a decent price and I would recommend it to anybody! Soft lips for days
Silken M.
Take it from someone who raises bees, anything that comes from a bee has been specifically made to help enrich and heal. Bees create honey to feed their hive, royal jelly to keep their queen alive and wax to help keep their hive together and secure. With these ingredients transformed into skincare needs I have found sweet bliss in knowing these products are made from the purest form of natures medicine. Honey is a healing agent as well as a great moisturizer. While you could just slap a bunch of honey into your face for moisture, Burts Bee's makes it easy and clean. Packed with natural self healing ingredients, these products are the next best thing to concentrated bee food!
Jamie B.
Southwick, MA
Burt's Bees has always been a favorite brand of mine. I swear you can feel their products working. Their chapstick is awesome and leaves your lips feeling soft and tingly in a good way. I also love their lotions and their cuticle cream. Their cuticle cream has saved me from getting as many hang nails! I think the price is worth it for the quality of the product for sure!
Averie N.
Tampa
This kit is amazing and comes in handy. Burts bees is an amazing constant that truly works for your skin and lips. It is so gentle and leaves a smooth and shiny look. They smell so good. The scents they use is not to overpowering and I would so recommend for you to buy this even though it is a little pricey.
Macy K.
Oreana, IL
 So I use this whole kit and I honestly wouldn't recommend it didn't work for me it worked for about a week and then like it wasn't noticeable Lee working anymore and I think I've Botton better for less expensive than this you can well I bought it  at TJ Maxx on clearance it was only like $10 but the original price was very expensive and I'm glad I got it for cheap I have never used it since and probably will never buy it again and yeah
Rebecca💜 T.
New York
Sports fees of the most amazing stuff and this is just a bomb it works so well I love getting gift packages of Burts bees items it's amazing they are literally my favorite place for Chapstick and other amenities
Ashley W.
Chicago
I love burts bees products! There gentle smells natural smells with their products are great for sensitive skin. It is def worth what you pay for the product! I keep burts bees around all the time in all of my bags and in my bathroom. Great for people sensitive to smells
Jackie M.
Perris, CA
I like The bee product. It's nice and does not ever let you down. I'm not going to lie but this is very very pricey . I usually find it at target or Walmart . It has a nice scent sometimes like honey depends on the product. I highly recommend it to a lot people .
Nancy C.
Friona, TX
Love these products. Natural products to make you feel clean and beautiful. Love the scent. Do recommend and they can be found at local drugstores or Walmart. Love the pomegranate products, different fruit smells are available
Gabby B.
La Puente, CA
I personally love Burt's Bees. Their products are amazing! I have used their lip balm and face wash. Both my lips and face felt really smooth after using this product. I'd recommend this product to anyone if possible.