BY BURT'S BEES

Jamie B.
Southwick, MA
Burt's Bees has always been a favorite brand of mine. I swear you can feel their products working. Their chapstick is awesome and leaves your lips feeling soft and tingly in a good way. I also love their lotions and their cuticle cream. Their cuticle cream has saved me from getting as many hang nails! I think the price is worth it for the quality of the product for sure!
Tuesday D.
This is a great product and so perfect for a gift! The scent is lovely. I found this product to be very affordable. I will purchase again and recommend to my friends.
Averie N.
Tampa
This kit is amazing and comes in handy. Burts bees is an amazing constant that truly works for your skin and lips. It is so gentle and leaves a smooth and shiny look. They smell so good. The scents they use is not to overpowering and I would so recommend for you to buy this even though it is a little pricey.
Rebecca💜 T.
New York
Sports fees of the most amazing stuff and this is just a bomb it works so well I love getting gift packages of Burts bees items it's amazing they are literally my favorite place for Chapstick and other amenities
Alyssa M.
Bethlehem, PA
Burts bees is one of my favorite Chapstick’s of all time. I bought it at a local CVS that’s right down the street from my house. It has a nice sent which is not overpowering either. And it’s a decent price and I would recommend it to anybody! Soft lips for days
Gabby B.
La Puente, CA
I personally love Burt's Bees. Their products are amazing! I have used their lip balm and face wash. Both my lips and face felt really smooth after using this product. I'd recommend this product to anyone if possible.
Danielle R.
Hewitt, TX
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. I have always loved Burts Bees products. Not only are they a natural brand but sooo effective while still being vibrant and fragrant in great ways. A cult classic
Annette S.
Are use this for to be Chapstick all the time it is literally amazing like all my friends have it too and I'm so glad to have one of these they work if your lips are chapped or they work if you just want shine on your lips and I'm just so happy with the product and relieved that it works good
Silken M.
Take it from someone who raises bees, anything that comes from a bee has been specifically made to help enrich and heal. Bees create honey to feed their hive, royal jelly to keep their queen alive and wax to help keep their hive together and secure. With these ingredients transformed into skincare needs I have found sweet bliss in knowing these products are made from the purest form of natures medicine. Honey is a healing agent as well as a great moisturizer. While you could just slap a bunch of honey into your face for moisture, Burts Bee's makes it easy and clean. Packed with natural self healing ingredients, these products are the next best thing to concentrated bee food!
Lacey K.
Portland, OR
I received two of these as presents and I've been quite happy. The hand salve is a little chalky feeling for my liking, vs. a normal hand salve that's more oily than anything else. The foot cream could be missed. LOVED the body wash, and the deep cleanser is fantastic. Great opportunity to try a variety of Burt's Bees products at once.