BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

'Naturally Lovely' from Burt's Bees is a trio of the brand's favourite products. Housed in a branded tin the collection will leave your lips hands and nails feeling moisturised and conditioned. E.N. The Set Contains: Pomegranate Lip Balm (4.25g) Relieve dry chapped lips with the replenishing Pomegranate Lip Balm. Its 100% natural formula is infused with antioxidant pomegranate oil to rejuvenate lips and deliver a long-lasting silky smooth texture. Adds a hint of colour to lips whilst leaving a refreshing fruity fragrance. Rhubarb Lip Shimmer (2.6g) Made with 100% natural ingredients the Lip Shimmer helps you achieve the perfect pout. Enriched with nourishing sunflower oil and moisturising vitamin E and beeswax the shimmer enhances lips whilst delivering a subtle colour. Antioxidant-rich fruit oils soften lips to leave you with a trendsetting smile. Shea Butter Hand Repair Cream (50g) Rejuvenate tired hands with this non-greasy luxurious cream. Enriched with sunflower oil and nourishing shea butter its natural formula nourishes and moisturises dry hands whilst conditioning nails. A blend of botanical oils including macadamia nut rosehip lavender neroli and borage to replenishes skin leaving hands soft and silky smooth.

Dalther R.
If I'm honest, the most gorgeous thing from this set is the tin, the lip balms are lovely as always but the tin with its molten gold finish and embossed bee has already started 'ooh I'll have that!' In our house which means it's a cracking little stocking stuffer, if they did a version without the tinted balm I'm sure men would like that too. The contents are more of a sampler than a wow treat however, for which style over substance may be a let down for some.I'm a PRO MUA and i am a big fan of Burt's bees, from their diaper ointment to their amazing petrolatum free lip balms which are the only thing I can use on my lips and on my clients lips too.. when I get an eczema attack, for example. They aim to be as natural as possible choosing oils over petroleum or mineral oil products and these products do not disappoint on that count.The lip balm as always was lovely and feel very moisturising for a good amount of time due to the use of natural butters rather than petrolatum which simply coats.I was looking forward to trying the tinted shimmer balm as a moisturising replacement for lipstick, whilst sheer they certainly pack some colour especially for someone as pale as me. Rhubarb looks dark in the tube but is a cherry red shimmer, more blue-purple red than RED or orangey reds and has a minty tingle thanks to the higher concentration of menthol than the regular lip balm. They feel great on the lips and give a little pop of colour without too much effort but be warned when winding up they DO NOT wind back down so once they're up, they're up and you can't get the lid back on without losing some... So i recommend this product so much.. i am in love with this brand..
Meghan B.
i love the burts bees kits and so far have used 7. Other chapsticks leave a good refresh feelinnnto lips but hurts bees is out of the box . It's gentle and helps reduse peeling lips while leaving a good scent . I would for sure recommend burts bees to someone I haven't already😂😂😂😂 and will continue to use it.
Jacklyn J.
Tampa, FL
I recieved this as a gift and I took it to work to leave a team my desk. And it was a great idea. I find myself using the chap stick through out the day and the hand cream. It's not too heavy or oily on my hands. I'm actually considering buying another for myself and one for my co-worker.
Fawn T.
Burt's Bees never disappoints.  Everything I have purchased works really well.  It is a great product to give as a gift. Recently sent it in a care package for my niece. It is a really great value for such effective products.  You can buy Burts almost everywhere, even a grocery store!  Try their lipsticks and stains.. will become a favorite quickly, great moisturizing and subtle color.
Alicia L.
Riverside
Love their lip balms. All of them. And their skincare. For the price and the easy accessibility when trying to purchase this product is great. It is not the only product I buy, but if I need something quickly while at target I will definitely stop and pick up Bert Bees.
Kosmic K.
Cullman , AL
Makes a great gift for any occasion. I highly recommend this product. Works wonders. Packaging is super adorable and is reusable. I will be trying more from this brand in the future. Smells good. And works great. Highly recommended by me. Works good.
Mackenzie K.
Portland , OR
This product feels just like honey on your skin without the stickiness! It's totally worth the price point because it's never let me down when it comes to moisturizing my lips and hands. This product can do no wrong and it never leaves me hanging!
Christina C.
Cane Ridge, TN
This product is the best ever. I love the gift set. I like to give this gift set as a gift. I have bought this so many times and have been so please each time. I like that I can get my hands and lips taken care of at the same time.
Gracie B.
i am a huge fan of burts bees products in general. i love their lip tints and balms. they are gentle and work amazingly! it can get a little pricey but the value is great and i recommend this product to everyone
Dave K.
I honestly love burt's bees kits like this. They're so cute and smell wonderful. It's gentle on my skin, but that's just me. The price is fair for what you're paying for and I'd definitely buy again