BY BURT'S BEES

Hard Work Shows--especially On Your Hands. Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Skin Smoothing Hand Cream Delivers Antioxidant-rich Pomegranate Oil To Help Fight The Signs Of Aging. Shea Butter Moisturizes While Lactic Acid Helps Even Out Your Skin Texture, Leaving You With Smooth, Soft, Naturally Ageless Hands.

• Burt's Bees Naturally Ageless Skin Smoothing Hand Cream:
  • 99.1% Natural
  • Moisturizes Skin With Shea Butter
  • Exfoliates To Help Even Out Skin Tone With Lactic Acid
  • With Pomegranate And Shea Butter

Water, Decyl Cocoate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Polyglyceryl 3 Stearate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Alcohol Denatured, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Fragrance, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Acmella Oleracea Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, P Anisic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Tocopherol, Salix Nigra (Willow Bark) Extract, Sodium Phylate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Propanediol, Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Eugenol, Cinnamal, Limonene.

Instructions:

Apply Liberally As Needed.

Madelynn W.
Sherwood, AR
I have several friends who are in the medical profession, meaning they have to wash their hands constantly with skin drying soap. As a result, Many of my friends had the hands of an 80 yr old lady. Then they started using this product and their old lady hands became youthful and fresh again. If you have dry skin Burt's Bees will work wonders for you.
Alicia W.
Lexington, KY
I'm a nurse. I wash my hands many, many times a day and apply drying hand-sanitizer to my hands even more times a day than I wash. This all adds up to dry, chapped hands. This hand cream is perfect for helping them to recover. I love to slather it on at night pretty heavily to let it soak in.
Justine A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This is a great hand cream. I wash my hands a lot during the day so they are always so dry. This hand cream keeps my hands soft and has a wonderful clean smell. I definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great inexpensive hand cream. I purchased it at Target.
Virginia C.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is so amazing! Thick creamy formula that's fast absorbing, found at target! Lasts a good long while, a little pricey but totally worth it. I work retail so my hands constantly get dry and beat up and this is an amazing treat to help my hands not fall apart!
Sarah B.
I love this hand cream. The smell is light and not overbearing. It is gentle and silky when applying and does not leave the greasy feeling you get with so many other lotions. It is nice that this is available in just about any drug store I have look and will definitely purchase this brand again!
Mary T.
Moisturize!

I am a person with really dry skin from washing my hands too much and I'm always handling lots of paperwork so the paper absorbs oil. This hand Cream saved my life. I would highly recommend this item.
Amanda M.
Westfield, IN
I like this lotion for my hands. It is a bit different texture since it is organic, but it seems to really smooth the skin on my hands well. It is a little expensive, but worth it since it works so well. The fragrance is not that great though.
Giselle G.
Elizabeth , NJ
Haven't tried any handcream from this brand but I heard that they are amazing and there's super gentle. Definitely looking forward to try something from them like that
vicky l.
State College, PA
Berts Bees products are fabuloul. The hand cream smells so good you almost want to lick your fingers! And it keeps hand soft and wonderfully scented for a long time.
amber w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a good hand cream to keep in your bag, by your nightstand and your sink. it leaves my hands soft and smooth. it absorbs fast and has a nice smell.