BY BURT'S BEES #100 in Hand Cream

With Pomegranate and Shea Butter. 99.1% natural This luxurious formula absorbs quickly to help soften hands. It s specially formulated with antioxidant-rich Pomegranate to help fight skin-damaging free radicals, moisturizing Shea Butter and a natural milk-based Alpha-Hydroxy Acid, to help even out skin texture. The result is soft, smooth naturally ageless hands. . see more...

Racquel H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I wash my hands excessively and after using this hand cream it always makes my hand hydrated
Sarah B.
I love this hand cream. The smell is light and not overbearing. It is gentle and silky when applying and does not leave the greasy feeling you get with so many other lotions. It is nice that this is available in just about any drug store I have look and will definitely purchase this brand again!
Madelynn W.
Sherwood, AR
I have several friends who are in the medical profession, meaning they have to wash their hands constantly with skin drying soap. As a result, Many of my friends had the hands of an 80 yr old lady. Then they started using this product and their old lady hands became youthful and fresh again. If you have dry skin Burt's Bees will work wonders for you.
Cassandra M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love using Burt's bees products. I live the silky feel of this and that it isn't greasy feeling after.
Sarah B.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my all time favorite hand lotion and brand. My hands are so silly and smooth. I keep a bottle next to my bed.
Amanda M.
Westfield, IN
I like this lotion for my hands. It is a bit different texture since it is organic, but it seems to really smooth the skin on my hands well. It is a little expensive, but worth it since it works so well. The fragrance is not that great though.
Virginia C.
Raleigh, NC
This is so amazing! Thick creamy formula that's fast absorbing, found at target! Lasts a good long while, a little pricey but totally worth it. I work retail so my hands constantly get dry and beat up and this is an amazing treat to help my hands not fall apart!
Crystal B.
I just want anybody to know that if you were skeptical about buying this product not be because it is amazing
Justine A.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great hand cream. I wash my hands a lot during the day so they are always so dry. This hand cream keeps my hands soft and has a wonderful clean smell. I definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great inexpensive hand cream. I purchased it at Target.
Giselle G.
Elizabeth , NJ
Haven't tried any handcream from this brand but I heard that they are amazing and there's super gentle. Definitely looking forward to try something from them like that