BY BURT'S BEES

Burt s Bees Naturally Ageless is specially developed to help address the signs of aging, naturally. Each formula combines the power of pomegranate, one of nature s most powerful anti-oxidants, and adds some of the best natural ingredients to target specific signs of aging. The targeted serum helps diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles around eyes, mouth and forehead, naturally. Pomegranate , one of nature s most powerful antioxidants, to fight free radical damage responsible for the breakdown of collagen and elastin Borage and Evening Primrose oils to help build the moisture barrier to diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Address the signs of aging naturally with Burt s Bees Naturally Ageless see more...

• How long does it take to see results?1 Answers
  • I am not a huge fan of burt's bees but it seems that lots of peop...1 Answers
  • Is this a favorite or "must-have" for anyone? I really like the l...1 Answers
Christine C.
Christine C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this under my eyes and around my mouth because that's where my skin is the driest. It's really more of an oil than a serum, in my opinion. But, it's not greasy and absorbs quickly. It's very hydrating and I apply it in the morning before my moisturizer and makeup and I also apply it before bed. It comes in a glass bottle with a dropper. I bought mine at Walmart and will very likely re-purchase.
Luv Y.
Luv Y.
It Made My Lips Feel Really soft . It also keep my lips looking good , I have been using this product for some years now and I'm going to continue to buy it ! You should buy it to its very useful and it isn't a waist of any of your money . I even have my family hooked on to it lol .
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
Amherst , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've repurchased this. It smells great and never has left me irritated. It's a gentle yet serum. My fine lines decreased and texture decreases with regular use. Plus when I've purchased it at CVS I can get beauty awards ( used like cash in the store ).
Bella M.
Bella M.
Pennsylvania
I Like This Product For My Face Like My Eyes. It Packaging Is Nice , It Comes Inside A Small Box When You Buy It.The Product Is Gental And Cremy When Applied To Skin. Always Meets My Expectations When It Comes To My Skin .I Would Buy It For Everytime I Have An Issue With My Skin!
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Auburn, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this after dermarolling. The smell is a little funky, but if you can get past that, it really soaks into the skin well and is full of great, repairing ingredients. A little bit goes a long way. Price is perfect!
Mahayla H.
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really helps with my dark spots and wrinkles. Highly reccomend to anyone. Use it everyday and it is by far one of my faves.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Rockville Ctr, NY
I love this companies products. Nice level of moisturizer, nice smell, great product. It kept my lips moist for hours without the need to reapply.
Lakeshia R.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is so amazing it change my life i can't imagine buying anything else from CVS for my face .I'm a huge fan
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
boardman , OH
I really like the way this makes my skin very soft and it smells amazing! I got this as a sample and I would love to buy some!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, my skin stays moisterized but not oily. it absorbs after a few minutes. my favorite thing about it is the wonderful smell, and wholesome ingredients. i highly recommend it.
Laura S.
Laura S.
How long does it take to see results?
Anika K.
Anika K.
Everett, MA
I am not a huge fan of burt's bees but it seems that lots of people rave about it. I was thinking about buying this product for my mom and was wondering if anyone has tried it and had positive results. If so, how did you use it to get the best results?
McKenzie M.
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a favorite or "must-have" for anyone? I really like the lip balm by Burt's Bees, but I had back luck with the makeup remover wipes. They made my skin feel sticky and stung a bit around my eyes.